It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by amazing
Interesting...I'll say that. I'll be watching. PAC northwest here as well...so a vested interest here.

Sorry, that's not exactly what he "predicted:"

Originally posted by Thermo KleinOne of the areas previously mentioned in the blog was "Western North America" but with no specific date. Anyone could make that prediction so I'll hold off 'til I get specifics.

Now "Western North America" begins in Southern Mexico, would include the Yucatan peninsula, part of the Gulf of Mexico ( and arguably, some of Central America), and extends up to the Bering Strait and Arctic Circle. It could arguably include every U.S. state from New Mexico north to the Western provinces of Canada. Anything within about 200 miles out into the Pacific would be "within range" for such a claim.

That's a very large area, which of course includes the Pac. N.W. Given that there are regular 5.0 mag quakes in some of this area, you could safely conclude there will be a 6.0 mag quake in the region and you'd be within the 2.0 mag. +/- range for a "hit."

Pick a couple of spots on the "Ring of Fire" and do the same -- you are now practically guaranteed accurate "predictions" with which to amaze your friends.

Good luck in the Pac. N.W. during the next full or new moon, by the way.

Good point on the range of the prediction, I myself had (probably wrongly) pictured Western United States. I hadn't thought about the range out to sea either - my information is channeled and comes to me as is.... you're apparently thinking of my predictions as something I've planned to "amaze my friends" which is not at all the case. In my blog it seems a 6.5 (+/- 0.2 or so) is considered "major" earthquake.

For debunkers, I'd like you to consider something... Do you think it's easy for me, a professional Psychologist, to come out and say I channel aliens!?? I'm risking A LOT by posting these. I post them because I am able to connect to these beings; the channeling sessions gradually evolved into earth changes and earthquakes. Knowing earthquake data ahead of time can save lives and help spread the wisdom message of my blog, so I post them. I don't gain any money by doing this and most of my family and friends have no idea I do it... it is not something I do to get attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Is there some source for all of these ...."predictions"?
Something that is dated before said quakes?
All i see is things dated after said happenings.

Yup! Dutchsinse does the same thing. I mean FFS people, at least document the dates of these weather and earthquake predictors, when they make a prediction, and when an event actually occurs. When you do, you'll find that they're LIARS and FRAUDS.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by hp1229

Wouldn't say it was a successful prediction unlike the OP of this thread. He got the date wrong by a year, if that's your standard for accuracy though then fair enough!

To the OP keep those predictions coming will be interesting to see if it's not just coincedence or luck that you've got the right areas and dates 4 for 4 is good but lets see if you can get 10 for 10!

The specifics was based on the magnitude of 8 plus and specific month. Surely the link clearly indicates the person was attempting to predict events based on meditation and was not able to obtain the year. But the post was made last year in 2010. Surely the magniture, place and month were correct.

Surely you cannot expect precise predictions now would you ? from anyone?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by g146541
Is there some source for all of these ...."predictions"?
Something that is dated before said quakes?
All i see is things dated after said happenings.

Yup! Dutchsinse does the same thing. I mean FFS people, at least document the dates of these weather and earthquake predictors, when they make a prediction, and when an event actually occurs. When you do, you'll find that they're LIARS and FRAUDS.

OMG!! You didn't just compare me to Dutchsinse!!! (comtemplates suicide
) That guy is the biggest scammer on the internet! I even did a thread about his fear-mongoring radiation lies!

PLEASE... at least read the OP before you try to debunk me... deny some ignorance, please!
All my channeled predictions were posted in blog form to a Google owned blogsite. Each of them predicted a certain earthquake which came true and were part of a full channeling session. I don't simply make up a date and magnitude... just take a moment to read it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I am REALLY wondering why this thread hasn't taken off...

Are we so tied to presentation and thread title that we don't pay attention to fact?

Are we unfamiliar with the source so ignore the data?
Is it so accurate it's unbelievable?
Is it just vague enough to throw everyone off?

These were predictions published to a Google owned website, later found to be true:
Japan earthquake predicted as coast to coast disaster
Myanmar predicted as next earthquake, "it is time"
Fiji predicted
Indonesia predicted...

What's the problem here??

After all the money and resources spent on technology, they better be able to predict just like a weather pattern :lol

Thats why the thread would not take off. The predictions i'm sure are not based on some prophecy but factual data from the USGS or similar agencies which is funded by the tax payers

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

So you're suggesting he faked the dates of the blog posts?

It is possible to modify the date of a post on Blogger. However, like a good scientist rather than a couch potato scientist, I decided to do some investigation.

Google Cache from March 17th

Looking at a google cache of the page, you can see that on March 17th the page indeed looks as it should. It includes some of the channeled predictions clearly posted before they happened... and the cache of the page is from before the dates they happened. In case the cache changes I took a screenshot as well I can upload if necessary.

I registered partially because I've grown quite unsympathetic with so much of the excessive laziness tossed about. If you don't believe channeling is real, fine... I won't personally think that's unreasonable of you. However if you are going to go off calling someone a fraud... at least do the legwork you're blaming others of not doing.

And since this is a favorite tool of those doomed to swirl around in the logic system designed to keep you trapped until your higher power (scientific journals) come along to tell you it's ok to believe in something new.... Occam's Razor dictates that he has nothing to gain by deliberately trying to be a fraud if you spend the time to actually read what is being written. This doesn't have to mean he (and others) aren't mistaken... but that is an entirely different beast from being a liar or a fraud.

Thank you for your time,
Namaste
edit on 5-4-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Fixing the link and a couple of typos.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Thats why the thread would not take off. The predictions i'm sure are not based on some prophecy but factual data from the USGS or similar agencies which is funded by the tax payers

I know some people will always question things; its part of it. I just find it odd you waste your time on a site like this when you clearly won't even take the time to read the OP or even ONE of the links.

My blog is NOT about earthquake predictions, that is just a sidenote that happened to be involved in the earth changes stuff.
Do you think the channeling info on eating is based on government funded dietary studies?
How about the part on the Agarthans? based on government funded Geologic surveys?

I understand that believing in something "out there" is not comfortable. I'd recommend, instead of trying to debunk me with obviously ludicrous theories, you take a moment and ask yourself why you feel uncomfortable with it..

and maybe consider reading the OP before you post again? I'm jus' sayin'

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am not debunking anyone. But since you think and 'sayin' that I am here to debunk then how did you come to conclusion that Myanmar was goig to be next? You made the prediction after the quake happened in japan. You obviously followed the science of earth quakes that you know very well and based on the fault lines, derived your predictions. There are several EQ softwares out there to do the same based on probability and track record of tremors within the earth's crust.
Channeling? hmmmm whatever.

edit on 5-4-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I understand that believing in something "out there" is not comfortable. I'd recommend, instead of trying to debunk me with obviously ludicrous theories, you take a moment and ask yourself why you feel uncomfortable with it..

Question Thermo.

In the last 3 "predictions" you actually name the countries........but for the really big one, where thousands of lives were lost and the Earthquake being some 8,000 times bigger than the other 3 you "predicted".....you did not specify any particular country.
If the information you receive is actually made available for warning purposes then sadly it really didn't work too well with regards to the Japan quake..........why do you think this was the case Thermo?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'll say it's interesting on what you can gain by listening in to these entities. Channeling or whatever way one may prefer to communicate with these beings that are there not directly in front of you in 3D.
But I'll say it's difficult to know if they are truly well behaved and well intentioned or pulling whatever comes to mind to say form 'where ever' . Do they have "goals" that are in your interest or not?
Are they who they portray themselves as? Do they have capability to interfere at all in our physical world? Or is it all mental/spiritually separate? Are they characters of 'god knows what' in deception and manipulation? Or truly good well intentioned but maybe as not enlightened or all knowing as we might believe?

Much channeling I've found written speak about goody good and badly bad super crack but nothing happens and things are no different but you have a group of "worshipers" all of a sudden waiting for the next few words of salvation that may do you no good or bad but keep things the same for ad infinitum.

Concerning this on why a thread like this doesn't shoot up, is that many of us don't believe in channeling or spiritual beings. Most around here seem to be straight logical die-hard of 'gray' bland boring physical reality and nothing else. A godless society so to say or brainwashed to a god is your taste? Or just conditioned to ignore, know nothing, about it all which seems to be the best case for me to say.
Few tend to see to look at as many sides as they can to see what it's all about. It's hard. And requires the right knowledge with the right determination and self realization and dedication. And the right things to be found and presented to see that the world is god damningly complex but so well interwoven.

Well enough rambling...

I'll be interested what your channeled beings might have to say more to things to come. It's nice to see a few things gotten right trough channeled 'prediction'. Through their superior knowledge about things or whatnot etc I don't really care but good for them to at least try to get trough to some few individuals around the world who might have the right stuff to be able to hear them out.
I wonder why there seems to be so few different individuals coming through to communicate as well. So few spiritually enlightened or allowed to communicate? Most not interested?
Same names seem to pop up as the channeled beings time and time again from different humans. I would have thought there would be a larger variety of beings on the other side than here.
Do they have something of brand names going on? >_>; haha, joke.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Helgas2011

Even though I'm the channeler and the information has been pretty darn accurate I wouldn't trust chaneled information 100%. The beings who are providing the information do not experience time as we do, so it's just a tough thing to predict; one of the main reasons people don't trust channeling.

At this point I don't have any specific predictions. If I get one I'll reference this thread and the blog and make a large post of it. I might consider contacing local authorities as well.

It's a shame they didn't mention the Christchurch earthquake.
Damn those beings. They obviously have something against us in Otautahi so I say they should piss off back to where they came from, the bastards.

Yes, having to use a chemical toilet and boil my water while helping friends who have lost their houses and possessions makes me an angry man. Not that I do them all at once!
edit on 5-4-2011 by aorAki because: clarification.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

how did you come to conclusion that Myanmar was goig to be next? You made the prediction after the quake happened in japan. You obviously followed the science of earth quakes that you know very well and based on the fault lines, derived your predictions. There are several EQ softwares out there to do the same based on probability and track record of tremors within the earth's crust.
Channeling? hmmmm whatever.

What did the software programs predict?

I'm pretty sure Myanmar is not even on a faultline by the way.

Also, rather than put words in my mouth - by now you've done it every post - why not ask me? After a gigantic earthquake in Japan I'd probably predict Alaska as next... although if it were so easy we would be predicting them accurately by now.

and... Stop accusing me of lying. I have told you the way I get the information, if you choose to not believe me, fine. But stop making up ways you think I am getting the info - you are wrong. Do you understand the difference?
Don't believe me - fine.
Making up things and saying I'm doing them that way - slander? rude? innapropriate.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
Question Thermo.

In the last 3 "predictions" you actually name the countries........but for the really big one, where thousands of lives were lost and the Earthquake being some 8,000 times bigger than the other 3 you "predicted".....you did not specify any particular country.
If the information you receive is actually made available for warning purposes then sadly it really didn't work too well with regards to the Japan quake..........why do you think this was the case Thermo?

I'm not too sure but I have a few theories. The "prediction" matched up to Japan after-the-fact and I didn't really know what to think of it before the Japan disaster happened. As it happens it described the situation concerning the general area, which turned out to be Japan, Hawaii, West coast of the United States if you consider the tsunami and radiation. Here's the quote:

The ocean floor will be splitting between the continents of North America and China region. This will cause much havoc and ocean levels rising temporarily. This sadly will cause the deaths of many but it is imperative that Earth cleanse herself of the sludge and chemical (destructive agents) that are causing her near demise. Gaia is a natural spiritual being and she will be protected at great, numerous costs as the desire to save her must be met.

Alcatar - Galactic Federation of Light

It was one of my first channeling sessions, and the being I was channeling had never channeled to a human before. A lot of the information is vague in the earliest sessions. Also, given that I was new to this I wasn't expecting predictions - maybe they were starting them out vague and seemingly random on purpose.

This whole thing is pretty new to me. I've always been psychic but just started regular channeling sessions in December 2010. I'm still learning and so far each of the predicitions has been in a slightly different context.

From a teaching perspective they may have given that genral info about Japan so I could look back and learn from it. Each subsequent prediction has been pretty correct. At this point I've gone public and am learning more about earthquakes, etc. I will trust any further predicitons and will make them public - I wouldn't have done that without having several correct in a row.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

I enjoyed reading your "ramblings" and agree with much that you said

In the blog I have channeled three beings: Alcatar (from Sirius), SeRenS-h-i-t-ha (from Sirius), and Parcival (an Agarthan, from underground Earth) have you heard anyone else speaking of any of these three!?? Or are you refering to the Galactic Federation of Light?

Take a look at some blog posts if you like, there's a lot in there about their reasoning for being here, how much they can help us, when they cannot interfere, and a lot about earth changes and spiritual advancement of humanity.

seren#ha

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
if 365 unique predictions are made per year, then one of them will be true.

How many people post predictions on the internet?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

test?

SeRen#ha? ... ok damn censor..

I have read a couple blog entries with the channeled messages on your blog as of yet. The names seemed eerily familiar. SaLuSa being the most 'known'. I'll check more a bit later, but seems your haven't really interacted with that character much at all. Maybe it's the language they use but all their names seem eerily similar in tune to each other even if they aren't from the same directions or races.
Galactic fed of light etc and similar I've probably come across time and time again at different times in different contexts.
All I recall at the moment is I got a bad impression and made maybe not a nice conclusion about them for the time being. Was a little time ago since I looked back into things concerning channeling but reading discussions about their validity. Been dusting at a corner for a while not taking much attention because of the conclusion I drew... Which I can't completely recall. >_>;
Well I remember there was need of more data to bring it back up. This seems like a good time for that. Something to the tune of pretty words with no real backing and conflicting viewpoints and 'factions' on the side of the channeled beings in conflict with their messages in regard to each other.

Hopefully you will continue to get messages with some/more substance that these few sideline earthquake predictions could bring to the table.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

I had forgotten I once channeled SaLuSa - it was for one or two paragraphs with more than one being in the session.

I didn't know much about the Galactic Federation of Light, et al until I started doing channeling myself. Never been much into that realm of things. UFOs - yes, messages from ETs - no.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
if 365 unique predictions are made per year, then one of them will be true.

How many people post predictions on the internet?

how does this relate to one source making 4 and having 4 of them come true?
is that like super-ultra true?

To be fair, there are things in my blog that haven't come true yet, and one that was absolutely wrong. The Myanmar was expected to be one of three, with the second major one happening within 24-hours - it didnt happen. Channeling is not a perfect science.

If the predictions I get continue to be basically right on, and have some true benefit and predictability they will have value, otherwise I'll probably stop sharing them. So far though, the overall wisdom message of the blog has been amazing.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added a paragraph

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Do you have any more predictions for this month?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Do you have any more predictions for this month?

Not yet and I did a channeling session earlier today. If I get another I'll post it in the blog and make an ATS thread for it.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join