It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am REALLY wondering why this thread hasn't taken off...

Are we so tied to presentation and thread title that we don't pay attention to fact?

Are we unfamiliar with the source so ignore the data?
Is it so accurate it's unbelievable?
Is it just vague enough to throw everyone off?

These were predictions published to a Google owned website, later found to be true:
Japan earthquake predicted as coast to coast disaster
Myanmar predicted as next earthquake, "it is time"
Fiji predicted
Indonesia predicted...

What's the problem here??

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by hp1229
The only one that I liked was the one predicted by ATS user 'trueamerican'.

His prediction was for the Japanese Earthquake.

mind sharing why you liked his and not these?? just curious.

Here you go...its another ATS link that someone had posted last year. Look at the date when it was posted

ATS_THREAD
edit on 4-4-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I imagine there are plenty of people like me who follow your blog and follow your posts but don't have much to say. Except we are waiting for the next session's info.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Wouldn't say it was a successful prediction unlike the OP of this thread. He got the date wrong by a year, if that's your standard for accuracy though then fair enough!

To the OP keep those predictions coming will be interesting to see if it's not just coincedence or luck that you've got the right areas and dates 4 for 4 is good but lets see if you can get 10 for 10!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am REALLY wondering why this thread hasn't taken off...

Are we so tied to presentation and thread title that we don't pay attention to fact?

Are we unfamiliar with the source so ignore the data?
Is it so accurate it's unbelievable?
Is it just vague enough to throw everyone off?

These were predictions published to a Google owned website, later found to be true:
Japan earthquake predicted as coast to coast disaster
Myanmar predicted as next earthquake, "it is time"
Fiji predicted
Indonesia predicted...

edit on 4-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
To be honest, the predictions are the least important portion of what Jay is sharing. Though I understand they are a necessary part of trying to snap people out of the nightmare of external authority and couch potato science screaming "show me the proof... else humbug!" type of logic that Gödel proved is a trap.

I registered to say thank you for sharing!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Do you predic any large earthquakes for the Pacific Northwest, and When? Do you know if geometric storms, or the magnetic field has anything to do with the increase in earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
Do you predic any large earthquakes for the Pacific Northwest, and When? Do you know if geometric storms, or the magnetic field has anything to do with the increase in earthquakes?

I don't actually do the predictions - they come in the form of channeling. I update the blog regularly though and next prediction I get I'll make an ATS thread before the event is expected.

One of the areas previously mentioned in the blog was "Western North America" but with no specific date. Anyone could make that prediction
so I'll hold off 'til I get specifics.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi, ur predictions really good. May i know if there is any possibility for Malaysia for an earth quake? tq

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi, ur predictions really good. May i know if there is any possibility for Malaysia for an earth quake? tq

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sagigirl

Actually the last major one was for right in your area! It was notified as Indonesia/Singapore as I recall. The channeling predictions are slighty variable so could have been Malaysia I think. They tend to think the energy that created the Myanmar earthquake moved south, and they also called for NW Australia. So I believe your area might expect some earthquake activity. If I get any precise predictions I'll post them in my blog and on ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Hi Thermo Klein, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate ur info. it is so precious and so helpful. I truly feel better with ur future guidance.

It's rare to find a person whom willing to serve ppl, share their valuable thoughts and care abt other ppl. It's people like you who make a true difference in this world! May the Almighty bless you!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
yeah everyone predicted eveything before it happened right, so where are the next predictions because if that site claims that they predicted the earthquakes they must know then when it's the next one

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

shall i get yr blog address?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essanis like predicting a tornado will destroy a farm in Kansas in May
These predictions are exceptionally more accurate than that!

Granted there is some variability and it's not a perfect science but these fall well within range of solid predictions.
The "Laos, Thailand, Vietnam area" quake happened in Myanmar, 10 miles from Laos, 40 miles from Thailand, 110 miles from Vietnam (roughly)... and it happened a few DAYS after the prediction said "It is time."

Don't wanna believe? Fine. But don't make horribly incorrect comparisons to convince others to not believe

Sorry, someone tried this a while back here. Was that you under a different name?

If you give yourself a 4-day window on either side, and 2 mags in force, and about 30degrees in lat./lon. range, you can "accurately predict" several earthquakes on a number of fault lines.

Make 10 predictions over a two-month period. No one will notice the misses, but your 4 "hits" will be gobbled up as "proof" by many. It already worked here. At least it worked 'til I showed how he did it. He was a child of California 'quakes, too.

Why concentrate so much on Vietnam? Indo-China?
edit on 5-4-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting...I'll say that. I'll be watching. PAC northwest here as well...so a vested interest here.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

This is not a statistics game for me... I don't know what anyone could possibly gain by doing that, but my information comes from channeling. Feel free to read the blogs and the OP and see how this information comes into being.

To be honest I have to hold back when it comes to people like you... you come in and debunk something that is NOT what's actually going on and somehow feel you got some glory by debunking me - even though you didn't, you debunked someone else who used an entirely different method.

for the record that was not me.

If your motivation is to find possible true predictions rather than assigning some cookie-cutter debunk method to my work, take a look at the blog - there's a section on the "misses" and a statement why Chile was not included in the channeling. I'm all for legitimate discussion and exploration into this area of things.
Earthquake Predictions Coming True

edit on 5-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: Added link

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagigirl

shall i get yr blog address?

It's the ones posted in the OP. Thanks for your interest though! It's Intuitive Choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
yeah everyone predicted eveything before it happened right, so where are the next predictions because if that site claims that they predicted the earthquakes they must know then when it's the next one

FURTHER PREDICTIONS:
There are no outstanding precise predictions at this point.
India has been mentioned but it could be out another year, although the pressure is there.
California had been mentioned but it's unclear if it's still expected. (It's obvously expected at some point, I mean it's California! but no precise predictions)
Northwestern Mexico has been mentioned but again, no precise prediction.

I'll post specific predictions as I get them.

From the blog.

I'll likely be doing a session tonight and will add predictions here if I get any.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Interesting...I'll say that. I'll be watching. PAC northwest here as well...so a vested interest here.

Sorry, that's not exactly what he "predicted:"

Originally posted by Thermo KleinOne of the areas previously mentioned in the blog was "Western North America" but with no specific date. Anyone could make that prediction so I'll hold off 'til I get specifics.

Now "Western North America" begins in Southern Mexico, would include the Yucatan peninsula, part of the Gulf of Mexico ( and arguably, some of Central America), and extends up to the Bering Strait and Arctic Circle. It could arguably include every U.S. state from New Mexico north to the Western provinces of Canada. Anything within about 200 miles out into the Pacific would be "within range" for such a claim.

That's a very large area, which of course includes the Pac. N.W. Given that there are regular 5.0 mag quakes in some of this area, you could safely conclude there will be a 6.0 mag quake in the region and you'd be within the 2.0 mag. +/- range for a "hit."

Pick a couple of spots on the "Ring of Fire" and do the same -- you are now practically guaranteed accurate "predictions" with which to amaze your friends.

Good luck in the Pac. N.W. during the next full or new moon, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join