It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Déjà vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok, I can't handle this anymore, I decided making this thread was for the best. I was banned a while ago and feel I need to "come clean" on about my identity. I'm so sick of having to be careful about what I say and not being able to post links to threads made on my banned account without people connecting the dots. I'm sure many long term members may have already guessed exactly who I am anyway, it's not hard to tell. Anyway, I thought I should introduce myself on this new account: hello everyone
, I am WhizPhiz, [size=0][color=grey]formerly known as CHA0S.

EDIT: Please lets not debate whether I did actually spam this website, all I can say is it wasn't me. I'm an innocent man!!!

edit on 3-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
grats

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

grats
lol, whether serious or not, thank you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Welcome back

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Welcome back
Haha, did I ever really leave?

And now that I am FREE here's a thread I would like to continue discussion on at some point: Ancient Anomalies and Aliens - Part 1: Art

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Don't worry, I, myself and I are maybe on our Nth persona around here.

When ATS will have risen as its vocation commands as the Ultimate WorldWideWorth Totalitarism, time will really be to seriously worry.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WestWood

Don't worry, I, myself and I are maybe on our Nth persona around here.
Hahaha, that's classic. Seriously though, so many people come back after being banned, I think I deserve a second chance (not that I admit to blowing my 1st chance :lol
. I've always liked this website, even if I've been suspicious at times, I am a conspiracy theorist after all. I've made many threads and posts in my time here, I try to contribute only quality threads that have some originality.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Anyway Denying Ignorance Never Meant Being Just, Young Wannabe.

Just Wait For The Time When ATS'll Rule Da World.

ETA : O Supreme SO ! O Divine Springer ! O Ununderstable Simon ! O Legionesque Mods ! Am I Perhaps Not Who You May Think Am I ! So May You Not Maketh Me Pay For What Am I Not ! You Reign All ! I am Just Not A Troll ! Or So Little !

edit on 3-4-2011 by WestWood because: ATS Prayer

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Am I the only guy who HAS NOT changed his persona here? Oh sure, I came up with several new avatars, but never used, just didn't feel right. And yes noticed the artistic one who's name on this site is very close to mine, don't you Mods have a law against identity theft? The Avatar is the identity of the SOL, and thats priceless. But its OK, I guess if you feel so inclined. At the same time I unknowing did reveal a slice of me, in so doing give some insight into my "sense of self", like the name that was me "Titanium Terror Bird" I wait for the primitive to dissect THAT one...I'll spare you the trouble. Think of a Cheetah purring in contentment, yet aware of powers far greater. Hence you need the ultimate version of "laminate armor", just in case they get the drop on you. You are fragile but also very agile. But what makes this kitty powerful? He hates no one. And is the ultimate survivor. And if I do my job right won't have to pick up the pieces post cataclysm. In fact the rest of you will notice nothing at all...

top topics

join