It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - Tarot Card Reader

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by iamilluminati

Attention people! If you want to go to heaven, I advise you to stay away from this person.
Shame on you.

Attention religious nut bars! Your beliefs are as mental as anyone elses that believes in something they have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever seen or hear or known proof of. I advise you to dig yourself out of the dark ages.

Shame on you too.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ooooh, Oooh, Ooooh! Me next please! Raises hand... I have always been interested in things like this, would love to have a reading! Thank you for your kindness...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS you will fit right in

I shall not require a reading as i believe that its complete nonsense

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have only had one reading before and it blew my mind. One year later my mind was still spinning by how accurate the reading was.

I'd love a reading if you find time, will keep an eye out

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

would like a reading...to see if it pars up with another one I've had done recently. Let me know what info you may need in order to complete the reading.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'd be interested in a reading too! If it could be specific to my potential spiritual growth that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!
Nekodos

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I will Bandwagon up too
A reading would be nice thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've always wanted to get a reading. But there's no rush and it seems like you will be pretty busy

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

Crowley is dead. I don't really sweat using his information any more. He was a pretty terrible person but when you think about it he was also very powerful. He manipulated people, he killed men in India, and he scaled mountains. He lived an exciting life and was about to fulfill himself in every way. Who wouldn't want to be the "King"? I respect him and his tarot cards are easy for me to read. I understand his thought process and I respect it.

Needless to say I respect his magic and I espouse psychic combat. Not psychic defense. Not psychic shielding. Psychic combat. Why try to parry a blow when you can stop it with force?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I would love a reading when you have time. Thanks so much for the offer.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes I would like to learn, very much so. Be sure to send me a U2U message when you make that expanded thread.

1. Hmm.. I honestly don't know. But I would think that upside-down cards would be a no-no. Don't see the point.

2. I have the Thoth deck as well as another swedish deck but I'm looking to purchase another deck called The Norse Tarot.

3. Done.. a couple of times.

4. About to start any day now..

5. Already exploring, been exploring for a while, I'm not serious with it yet(mostly because I don't know where to start really) but I have ramped up my efforts though.

I would love to learn how to effect change, if that can be done over the internet that is?(I'm guessing you live in the states, I myself live in Scandinavia so meeting in real life would prove difficult)
I don't want to practice black magic though.. but effecting change in conformity with will.. Sign me up!

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to learn.

Originally posted by Hoping4Wisdom
Why Crowley's deck if I might ask? In my opinion Crowley was a piss poor human being. I'm not talking about the BEAST nonsense, instead I'm referring to him taking his own works and abusing the &*(% out of them. Do what though wilt shall be the whole of the Law...

Forgive my ignorance, is there any reason other than personal disgust to stay away from his deck?
You're scaring me!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

PS: I would love to have a reading when possible and I encourage you to please reverse at least 1/6th of the deck for my readings if at all possible.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Welcome to the board. You will bring a lot of interest. I would be honored if you would give me a reading 11/22/55. I would hope you would find this interesting - doubles, on the cusps (two signs) and everything in my life seems to run in pairs - I also have twins. Perhaps you would also teach us on how to use the cards for our own enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

No problem. I appreciate the welcome and I understand that every one has their own beliefs. I respect your reality. =)

If there is ever a need for some help in the "imaginary world" feel free to come to me. I will do what I can. Have a great day! =)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm really interested in this, I would love to know if I could have a reading and maybe you could tell me if I will ever be rich and successful

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You may do a tarot reading for me.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would love a reading too. When I was into tarot cards I always preferred the Toth deck to all the rest.
What more info do you need from me for the reading? Thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

No reason to stay away from any deck. Some people do not like Crowley because of his life choices. He was a bit of a douche bag when you look at the great scheme of things. He was known to practice some sexually deviant things and force people to be his "slaves" in a way. He was also known as the beast and he was thought to have abused his position as a high ranking member of a magical organization for personal benefit. Nothing you wouldn't see pretty much from any successful magician.

Use the deck you like. I am glad to see that you are all ready practicing and learning. If you have specific questions you can ask me and I will try to assist you. We need not ever meet in person for me to assist you. That is the beauty of magic. It works and it is limitless.

I will create a thread soon on how to effect change in a basic way and start with all the simple stuff. I will also teach all the advanced "combat" type magic that is focused on causing harm. I don't believe in the "put up a bubble and let people attack you" thing. I believe in being the three fold return; not relying on it.

I hope I can assist you and others any way I can. I will probably post some philosophy type topics as well. But again; if you have specific needs just message me up and we will discuss.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ooooh! I would like a reading too whenever you get a chance....I'm sure your already loaded with requests! I would love a past/present/future or to know if you see me making a move soon, as I am dying to get out of this crap climate! I don't know what information you need, though some people seem to be telling you their birthdate. March 28, 1974 if you need it.

Also, when you do a reading, is it fate or do you think things can be foreseen and then changed?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join