It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Wears Bizarre Illuminati / NWO / Masonic / Skull & Bones Patch On Friday's Show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthHasNoAgenda7

After reading all of this remember, I love Glenn Beck. I am just questioning with boldness. He is by greatest role model up to this point in my life and have impacted it tremendously. I just have this fear because recently he has said he would leave FOX and move onto other things. The bible speaks of the "Beast from the Sea," THE false prophet, and "The Beast from the Land," THE Antichrist. I am praying that Glenn is not deceiving us because if so I would have to believe that he is The Beast from the Sea. This has been troubling me lately because I have put a great deal of faith in this man.

You put faith in Mr. Beck, a radio and TV personality?

Mr. Beck is not "the beast from sea" he is just a very savy business man with a great group of A&R guys that know his demographic, know what they want to hear and they deliver. What is sad about Mr. Beck is that now he has begun to believe his own BS. A very common occurrence in the psyche of alcoholics. He may not be drinking or getting high but he still thinks like a drunk.

en.wikipedia.org...

He is just a man like all of us with no real special knowledge other than what his producers tell him.
We all have our crosses to bear...Mr. Beck happens to have a very heavy one.
edit on 13-4-2011 by whaaa because: chains and ivy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I believe it is a 16, and an 'M'

Not sure what it means, but it right now Im guessing it is the symbol of a specific hall.....ill see what I can find. In the end, Beck will write it off as an April Fool's joke, regardless.

Good find OP!

It stands for his mental age.

I think he's overestimating tbh.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I said about that I am not a fan of Alex Jones, I think he is a disinformation agent. And After seeing Glenn yesterday in Chicago, I am not to sure if I am a fan of his either...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Memebers of the true elite will not show this in such a blatant way, this is showmanship...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I respect your views, but as a follower for over 2 years (since I was 16) I took his word as gospel and listened VERY closely to everything he said and remember most. I will tell you that in Chicago yesterday, He said he endorses a Allen West/Michelle Bachmann ticket. This was after I posted my original thread. COLONEL Allen West would be a military leader. If he gets elected it would be do to the mass following of Glenn Beck (The religous leader). The Beast from the sea is the False Prophet and the Beast from the Land is the Antichrist.

...This is completely absurd to hear from me if you know me because I have watched his show every day for 2 years and I am 19!!! If I missed it than I had it on my DVR. It's not like I hate this guy, but rather he was my hero and I feel I know him well.

If your think I'm just some dumb kid thats fine, I would think the same.

...But, If the following takes place then maybe you should rethink everything.

1.) Allen West gets elected president in 2012...(around Dec. 21 correct?)
2.) If Mr. West makes peace with Isreal, and then breaks it.
3.) If Glenn starts to stop talking about his Christian faith and start embracing Mormon ideas like Men becoming Gods. (Similar to New Age Religion.)
4.) Glenn already has similarities to Oprah such as reaching out to millions of people and turns books into instant best sellers. They are both leaving their popular T.V shows as well. If Glenn's new internet idea is like Oprah's OWN then it would be strange.

and 5.) Shirley Maclaine just came on the view as a was about to send this. Lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
And at signals. Just take Glenn's own words...2012 is approaching. The NWO will ""Drop the radical pose for the radical ends." This means that they already have achieved their goal. Why hide anymore. They will slowly start revealing themselves my brotha..

Peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by Signals

Memebers of the true elite will not show this in such a blatant way, this is showmanship...

Really ? You are aware of the occultic nature of the Elites ?

There is a need to rub it in our faces, they get off on it...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

please dont watch fox news its a nwo propaganda show spurting out lies thats why they employed glen beck, he's just a showman and he thinks you are all dumb idiots that need educating with lies. get your news from the internet its a lot safer.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I know, but those occult rites are held in secrecy, also membership of those groups is kept secret.

People who openly claim they are members, or show icons in public are simply just not true members but probably something like tools (or wannabee's) which are being used...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The skull symbol alludes to the Revolutionary War skull and crossbones the colonists used to advertise their "Death to Tyranny" slogan. The original was a skull and crossbones wearing a crown, signifying the despotic rule of King George.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Glenn is wearing his own design of Mason regalia, he is on the 16th degree and has been a member since 1987. Depending on what lodge you belong with and what region we can be creative as long as it is within the guidelines of the Masons!

Look at some of the different rings! Just like our Aprons,its the creativity of the Brother and each have their different flavors! All my rings have S/B for a reason yet it is not meant to be a negative. I love how some people who have no Idea what our Fraternity is about all a sudden become experts!

Have a great day Brothers!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It stands for the 16th degree and he has been a memeber since 1987. Now he is wearing 17 /91. Not sure what Lodge he is a member of yet for some one who always touts that the Illimunati are taking over I don't understand why he is sporting it! I am a Mason and recently found this Site! Funny how there are so many uninformed people making judgment calls when they have never been a Mason!Text Blue

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So I had commented on this and It looks as though my response was taken down??? Funny I didn't attack anyone one and simply replied to why Beck was wearing the 16th 87.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join