It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Wears Bizarre Illuminati / NWO / Masonic / Skull & Bones Patch On Friday's Show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some may claim this to be a April Fool's Joke from Glenn himself but...

My ATS~Sense wonders if this is a Message from his Masters ?

Here are a few stills:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/163f393be2da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec37250899cd.jpg[/atsimg]

16 87

? ?

Thoughts ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have no idea, I dont listen to Glenn Beck anymore and have never watched him. I stopped listening when his Fox show started.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My thoughts are Glenn beck is a fear mongering idiot who spews propaganda from his mouth every show. I don't take a word he says seriously, but the scary thing is a lot of Americans believe everything he says. And even scarier yet, they vote!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He wishes he was a member.

This guy is a total *snip* tool!!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Where the hell did you get the 87 from?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Where the hell did you get the 87 from?

From the right-hand side... 82 maybe ?

What do you think it is ?

link   
Without trying to offend anyone, Beck rose to stardom after converting to Mormonism which is very aligned to the corporate structure of these PTB organizations.

I am sure the patch was to get a rise however most lies do contain 80% truth.

link   
I always thought he was on the payroll of the NWO. He fear-mongers people & forces his fans to listen to his christian propaganda. I used to listen to talk radio a lot, & everytime his show came on, I would turn off the radio instantly & go read a book.

He is part of the bigger plan! He is a "false prophet," just like the many many others out there. The only true prophet I know is my beautiful mind. It tells me who is a liar, who is in it for money & who is creating propaganda.

*snip* believe in instinct & sweet intuition. xo

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I thought it looked like an M maybe 16 and an M for Mason.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I believe it is a 16, and an 'M'

Not sure what it means, but it right now Im guessing it is the symbol of a specific hall.....ill see what I can find. In the end, Beck will write it off as an April Fool's joke, regardless.

Good find OP!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Op, did you watch the show? Did he at any moment mention the sweater that he was wearing an explain it? I'm just curious as often this turns out to be a witch hunt which purposefully ignores what was actually said -- and it was April Fools.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
how quickly we forget the man who called out
the puppeteer behind the NWO who u guys are now
calling the NWO.

Sorry but Beck is OWO,
Soros is NWO
and they're not on the
same side.

It was an April Fool's prank
get over it already.

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

No, personally I can't stand the guy...he takes Alex Jones' stuff and twists it, then claims as his own...

And the whole crying bit is a joke, really.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
how quickly we forget the man who called out
the puppeteer behind the NWO who u guys are now
calling the NWO.

Sorry but Beck is OWO,
Soros is NWO
and they're not on the
same side.

It was an April Fool's prank
get over it already.

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

What is OWO?

Forgive my ignorance...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have to imagine, if it was a prank, that some who actually belong would be extremely displeased with it...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You have to at least admire the Glenn Beck organization for being marketing geniuses.

Every word, movement, tear and sob by Mr Beck is choreographed, scripted, and produced to keep
his dumbass faithful listening and watching.

Watch Mr. Beck with the sound off....in a sick sort of way his performance is hypnotic.

Political garbage for the uneducated and uncritical but from a production standpoint, sheer poetry.

The patch did exactly what it was supposed to do....
Create a mystery and get people talking about it.

edit on 3-4-2011 by whaaa because: gob i

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Old world order Im guessing.

I suppose if the patch is 16 M that must mean Masonic Lodge 16, but after looking at the various photo albums of many Masonic Lodges denoted #16, none have that patch of the skull, compass, pen, and/or 16 M. I am guessing he is a poser and made his own NWO patch over night because his best friend got accepted and he didn't?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Old world order Im guessing.

I suppose if the patch is 16 M that must mean Masonic Lodge 16, but after looking at the various photo albums of many Masonic Lodges denoted #16, none have that patch of the skull, compass, pen, and/or 16 M. I am guessing he is a poser and made his own NWO patch over night because his best friend got accepted and he didn't?

Thats what I figured he meant, although Ive always heard OWO as One World Order, which is essentially the same thing as NWO.

You are probably exactly right. I am searching and finding no similar patch, anywhere (which is not to so it cant exist).

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am guessing he is a poser and made his own NWO patch over night because his best friend got accepted and he didn't?

Not familiar with Occam's Razor are we? I have never seen any symbol similar to this related to masonry. Masonic imagery usually has a compass, square, and the letter G. I'm not jumping on the Hate Beck bandwagon which this thread and dozens like it which have been posted over the net are doing. Unless someone has something definitive to say I will apply Occam's Razor to this.
edit on 4/3/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Hey Pandex

Even scarier? A month ago a few of us, maybe seven or eight adults were having lunch. The conversation drifted this way and that and somehow came to Glenn Beck. One of the women said," Oh, I've heard of him, what's he do?"
Another woman said, "Glenn Beck? Never heard of him" . Another woman replied"me neither"

And even sccccarier still? They ALSO vote.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join