It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Wears Bizarre Illuminati / NWO / Masonic / Skull & Bones Patch On Friday's Show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Man, I lol'd so hard when I saw this.

Why would they even let him in on the show with that patch? Even to someone who doesn't know anything about the Illuminati, they'd still see how odd it was.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by mr10k
I am guessing he is a poser and made his own NWO patch over night because his best friend got accepted and he didn't?

Not familiar with Occam's Razor are we? I have never seen any symbol similar to this related to masonry. Masonic imagery usually has a compass, ruler, and the letter G. I'm not jumping on the Hate Beck bandwagon which this thread and dozens like it which have been posted over the net are doing. Unless someone has something definitive to say I will apply Occam's Razor to this.

So explain, then, what Occam's Razor tells you on this....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Hey Pandex

Even scarier? A month ago a few of us, maybe seven or eight adults were having lunch. The conversation drifted this way and that and somehow came to Glenn Beck. One of the women said," Oh, I've heard of him, what's he do?"
Another woman said, "Glenn Beck? Never heard of him" . Another woman replied"me neither"

And even sccccarier still? They ALSO vote.

honestly, we are all probably safer if voters havent heard of Glenn Beck....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has anybody here thought to ask?
I did. I'll send whatever reply is sent back.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I hate it when people post this kind of crap about Beck. Everyone says that he and everyone else on Fox lies. Too bad that's just what liberal channels like CNN and NPR tell you. And so Liberals believe it because CNN and NPR would never lie. After all, NPR is funded by tax dollars and therefore ran on a government agenda. Here are the facts: no news in America is 100 percent true. We can only get the filtered news. Ask anyone in the military with a decent security clearance. They get to watch unfiltered news. Secondly, Beck is the ONLY talk show host on any of the news channels who encourages his viewers every show to research the things for themselves. I would love to see a liberal channel do such a thing. But no they expect the people to listen to exactly what the gov and by consequence their liberal propaganda says. Beck is a Christian. But as he just said 2 days ago there is no problem with atheist or any other religion as long. What Beck thinks is important is morality. This is something that modern America is lacking in every send of the word. Beck is a supporter of the Tea Party. The Tea Party supports our rights as American citizens. But every one with a liberal agenda lashes out at them. Why? Because they do not want you to have rights. The liberal politicians like their power and money and corruption. Why would they want to empower you? But this is the crap they have to deal with every day and you don't see Tea Party supporters threatening politicians and other citizens like what is happening across the country. You all need to educate yourselves instead of committing to memory what these liberals are saying. Those aren't your thoughts they are theirs.

Now just for clarification I am not a true believer in staying true to a single party. I believe in justice and in my rights. And in modern times it is the Republicans who are trying to preserve your rights.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

OWO = Old World Order.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by boondock-saint
how quickly we forget the man who called out
the puppeteer behind the NWO who u guys are now
calling the NWO.

Sorry but Beck is OWO,
Soros is NWO
and they're not on the
same side.

It was an April Fool's prank
get over it already.

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

What is OWO?

Forgive my ignorance...

OWO - OLD World Order perhaps?

Personally, I don't think Beck is OWO at all. I believe he's in place as a distraction for people to focus on while everything else goes on behind the scenes.

Kinda like Sarah Palin - let's give the masses a distraction with something that looks good and generates a massive amount of media attention, while the real power brokers continue their agenda completely unfettered by media attention, which as usual, is focussing on the wrong areas completely.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I am not using Occam's razor, It was simply a joke.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That in the absence of any evidence that it is an actual Masonic symbol, a topic heavily researched and documented online, that it is probably not an actual Masonic symbol. That given its rough appearance and the fact that he wore it on a show on April 1st which is April Fools day and that he has a quirky sense of humor that he was most likely pulling the leg of his detractors which would jump at the chance to make fools of themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Personally, I don't think Beck is OWO at all. I believe he's in place as a distraction for people to focus on while everything else goes on behind the scenes.

Kinda like Sarah Palin - let's give the masses a distraction with something that looks good and generates a massive amount of media attention, while the real power brokers continue their agenda completely unfettered by media attention, which as usual, is focussing on the wrong areas completely.

I am so sick of this excuse. You sit on your butt all day, day after day, complaining and whining about the state of the world, yet you condemn anyone that steps outside of the comfort zone and speaks out against the same issues as heretic to not be trusted.

If you don't like it do something about - but just know the second you do I'll be the first to line up and call you a NWO puppet.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardicorona
I hate it when people post this kind of crap about Beck. Everyone says that he and everyone else on Fox lies. Too bad that's just what liberal channels like CNN and NPR tell you. And so Liberals believe it because CNN and NPR would never lie. After all, NPR is funded by tax dollars and therefore ran on a government agenda. Here are the facts: no news in America is 100 percent true. We can only get the filtered news. Ask anyone in the military with a decent security clearance. They get to watch unfiltered news. Secondly, Beck is the ONLY talk show host on any of the news channels who encourages his viewers every show to research the things for themselves. I would love to see a liberal channel do such a thing. But no they expect the people to listen to exactly what the gov and by consequence their liberal propaganda says. Beck is a Christian. But as he just said 2 days ago there is no problem with atheist or any other religion as long. What Beck thinks is important is morality. This is something that modern America is lacking in every send of the word. Beck is a supporter of the Tea Party. The Tea Party supports our rights as American citizens. But every one with a liberal agenda lashes out at them. Why? Because they do not want you to have rights. The liberal politicians like their power and money and corruption. Why would they want to empower you? But this is the crap they have to deal with every day and you don't see Tea Party supporters threatening politicians and other citizens like what is happening across the country. You all need to educate yourselves instead of committing to memory what these liberals are saying. Those aren't your thoughts they are theirs.

Now just for clarification I am not a true believer in staying true to a single party. I believe in justice and in my rights. And in modern times it is the Republicans who are trying to preserve your rights.

First of all, Beck wore the patch on air. Its not like people sought out details of his private life. He put it out there for everyone to see.

Second, the whole 'liberal media' 'conservative media' distinction is an utter farce. They are one and the same.

Third, without going too far into it, the Tea Party isnt about american rights.

Fourth, Beck is not the only commentator that encourages his audience to research. Right off the top of my head I can say that Thom Hartmann, Mike Malloy and Randy Rhodes all do the same.

Fifth, Beck is a Mormon, not a Christian.

Sixth, 'liberal' and 'conservative' labels are fed to you to keep you separated.

Now I'm done.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

That in the absence of any evidence that it is an actual Masonic symbol, a topic heavily researched and documented online, that it is probably not an actual Masonic symbol. That given its rough appearance and the fact that he wore it on a show on April 1st which is April Fools day and that he has a quirky sense of humor that he was most likely pulling the leg of his detractors which would jump at the chance to make fools of themselves.

The problem is, Occams Razor would demand the fact that there is a known masonic symbol on the patch, the compass, be taken into account.

Occam's Razor has nothing to do with ignoring the facts that are there.

You are right, it probably is a fake, but it is MOST DEFINITELY designed in the fashion of Lodge Identifiers.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I believe it is a 16, and an 'M'

Not sure what it means, but it right now Im guessing it is the symbol of a specific hall.....ill see what I can find. In the end, Beck will write it off as an April Fool's joke, regardless.

Good find OP!

If it is a M, it equals 13 being the 13th letter .That would be suggnificent .

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I don't see any complaining or whining in his "excuse" if that's even what you want to call it. It is true enough for me. While we sit here trying to find ways to expose these kind of farces, 99.50% of the rest of America sit at home and watch Glenn Beck as if getting scared was thrilling and exciting. Anyways, what do you propose we do?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Everyone knows him as "Beck"

Look at the emblem on his desk. The "G" stands out more than the B. The letter "G" means something to the Masons.

Me thinks Beck is a Mason.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Since conspiracy-theories are pretty much mainstream by now and Glenn Beck too is familiar with all of it, wearing "secret signs and symbols" no longer means anything. Maybe it meant something 500 years ago, but anyone can sport a mysterious looking badge nowadays.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Fox news. CFR controls all news in USA. Beck, anti-nwo? Unlikely. Unless he is controlled opposition, which he probably is, he is just a pawn. Even so, just a pawn.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a different route
maybe 1682 is not a number but a date.

Mary Ayers Parker 8th great grand parent of George
Bush was burned at the stake in the Salem Witch Trials
in 1682.

Also, it could be 1/6/82
As in Skull and Bones stopped publishing
a members list after Jan. 6, 1982.

Just other thoughts

Also, one other thought here.

There is evidence that claims Obama's
SS # was issued in CT. CT is also home
of the Skull and Bones Chapter 322.
How much of a coincidence ???
I wonder if Skull and Bones were
responsible for issuing Obama's
Social Security # ????

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Also, it could be 1/6/82 As in Skull and Bones stopped publishing a members list after Jan. 6, 1982.

I think you could be on to something there...

It's more than an april fool's gag people. come on.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sigil on the right = All of the patch is sigle magic. It is meant to bring about a purpose, like a spell.

Serpent chasing tail = progress. cycles of nature. change.

"the square" (Compass) = giving direction, reminds the Mormon/Mason to square their actions.

Skull = limited opportunity to do good.

16=16th Degree Mason possibly. 16 means elevated, exalted or high.

Hebrew = Sixteen : 16 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference to the things of love. To have passion and hold dear. To cherish and have devotion towards things.

According to Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, the 16th degree is the building of the temple. Prince of Jerusalem. Bringing the promise of justice and equity.

Masonic Pen = Scribe. Again, symbols to initiate change by written word. "Let Masonry use the pen and the printing-press in the free State against the Demagogue..."

edit on 3-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join