It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Lurker- New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello to all fellow ATS'ers,

As my thread title suggests I have been an unofficial member of this outstanding group of people for a while now. I have followed some of the best threads on here and continually grow as an individual from the continuous feed of information passed through this collective mind.

In time I plan to post my own ideas on the various topics discussed here. By nature I am very curious about everything and continually question everything. I believe in many things however not so much that I take it all as truth. Seeking to find the answers is what drives us anyways.

I'm a global traveler in my line of work and hope to contribute to this site as much as I can, when my net connection allows me too.

With all that being said, thanks to all for making ATS what it is today. The best site of enthusiasts, fanatics or any other appropriate terminology used to define those of us who seek answers, the real truth.

Urbancowboy13

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by urbancowboy13

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Welcome, i can't wait to see your contributions and ideas

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its good you have decided to stop being a pervert, and decided to join in on the fun.
Welcome to the jungle

edit on 3-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hi urbancowboy13, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thanks to all...always nice to have that feel good moment knowing you joined the right group!

Meathed- that was friggin hilarious...but yea...good thing I have a sharp blade...jungle indeed !

Alright...let's see where I can dig up something on SOME thing!

HaHa

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!
I hope you will have a good time here.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I will sincerely recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers), the cycles of ancient civilizations etc etc.

In my opinion, as an engineering physicist, Falun Dafa is the future science of this world and it can explain all those phenomena I never could understand before.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them - in my opinion).

In my opinion the book Zhuan Falun is the most important book published since this latest civilization began 5000 years ago - and it is available free of charge to anyone wanting to input a few hours of their allotted time on earth.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Thanks Claudius....being a member has its benefits...mostly since I can now contribute ...well here in a while after I reach the 20 post requirement.

I intend on contributing to the many debates in here...I am all about healthy debating and providing accurate data from credible sources.

Have a good Sunday!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your comment and the link! I will be reading this further...currently absorbing a file that I came across during my searches for information. I will share it in a new thread. I hope to get on this book in the near future. I will respond to you once I have done so.

Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join