It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basically what ever can be mass channeled into the mind becomes reality w/ -art-books-radios-TV-NET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
[color=gold]Basically what ever can be mass channeled into the mind becomes reality w/ -art-books-radios-TV-internet-games.

Think about it Alien movies usually not too many cool ET kind movies why?? Over so much time more and more seen. Old school pictures and cave drawings ARE YOU SEEING THIS. future/current HOLOGRAMS FOR MORE CLOSE AND PERSONAL DISPLAY BRING IT OUT YOUR MINDS FASTER-ANY 3D TVS OUT THERE SMH

MUSIC filled with sex-money! HAVE YOU SEEN EFFECTS
TV! love oops now break up DRAMA-sex-death-drugs-guns-warriors-high rank betrayal-lol 2012 end of days FEAR-FEAR-FEAR CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

PROGRAM OVERRIDE IN PROGRESS *RELEASE* CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

CONSPIRACY INTERWEBS-Death-secrets-elites-slaves-big winners major losers WT* CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

COMMERCIALS-OMG-You need meds yet ok well wait till next commercial im sure you got some type of pain THOUGHT that we can assist you with. CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

So I ask you all imagine something that will help you later just incase... Say you real spirits if you can remember them if not redo.. CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

Exterior universe-----------NO DATA or is THERE? Some mad they placed data to play with minds and now data has generated their end -talk about I have created a monster..
CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

GET IT ALL...I hope so! Have a good weekend and keep the most highest of all creations in your minds and hearts AND LOTS OF LOVE as you are creations as well.... CONSCIOUS EMBEDS REACHED

For ALL those subjected to ignorance here there everywhere..... Not just here CONSCIOUS EMBEDS SHARING

Be well.

[color=skyblue]And daddies mad

edit on 4/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This secret was a tool from most darkest-see use it to have them FALL for his great kingdom they were gonna become........ w/o knowing. Some sneak tried to copy and shall well ya know.
Be well

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Any questions U2U me
Feel free mods move it were it belongs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This was the first question I heard in architecture school: Does art imitate life or does life imitate art?

Seems relevant to what you query.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Very relevant my friend. And Thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I may step out for some time but will check back to see what you all think. And please spend some time considering the power of LOVE and the most highest....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If we sleep half our lives, are we not living 2 dreams?

Pick which one you would rather dwell in!

update, sorry if I am off. But this is how I took it. It did have relevance to me. Thanks!

edit on 1/4/11 by RenoKnows because: To say thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

Valid point. Thing is how does 1 pick??? Or do we totally just wake up for good minus the dreaming?
Thanks for the input

new topics

top topics

join