It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Kanye west is the worst musician/entertainer this planet has ever seen.second only to justin beiber and followed closely at third by katy perry.

Your just a hater... he is a good music producer.... DOn't read too much into this video because the director probably browsed this forum and some others for music video concepts etc. Aliens are in again...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Nah, you just don't have anything better to do, besides trolling other people on ATS.

Shush, your being off topic.
So like do you think the pigeon will like really be like extinct in like 2030?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Most of you need to smoke some more of whatever it is , you have NO idea what they are saying, i personally LOVE this, maybe the best video ever, it fits my situation very nicely....

Some of you need to start experiencing what is out there,

Finally someone gets it!

I was trying to explain to someone why I liked the song and couldn't really put it into words but I think you get it.

I guess it could have two meanings and well both I don't mind.

This is WAY better than Rihanna's "S&M" video and song...that video blatantly mentions the Illuminati and it even says "Illuminati Slut" in her own video. That surprised me not this video.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

this is the exact thinking we need to be aware of. so negative without proper investigation, let me guess in your world the government loves you and wants you to be happy too right, and were not just consumers but people with feelings? LOLllllllllllllll

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why do people think a music video by Katy Perry and Kanye West is really some subliminal, Illuminati, mind f***, intended to control the masses?

Isn't it possible she just wrote a song about aliens and made a video? Why do so many think there's some sort of agenda?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonathonwoodsfansite
god i hate her.... all female artists these days r the reason y lil 12 yr olds dress skanky and get abducted by pedos
why cant they just act like proper role models and not dress like hookers

I starred you for that 1 friend!! I'm all for woman doing what they want but not as a Role Models for pre teens, no to censorship yes to morales

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Uh no it's not about Kayne, the original song is hers and without his crappy part. Personally he ruins the song for me but I still like it.

I like this song because I can see past the ET references.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree. This is Alien propaganda aimed at teenagers to program them into accepting the Alien agenda and to make them think that it cool. Aliens are cool not melevelont beings that abduct and experiment on our population. Wake up our youth to the truth not the propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Katy Perry tweaks me out. She just seems creepy weird.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

Well because it could be possible and it could be possible they don't even know it

Check out Rhiannas "S&M" video....yea total Illuminati reference on paper IN the video. It caught me off guard when I saw it myself.

It is no secret some of these stars seem to worship the Illuminati, Kayne is one and he thinks he is an alien. Personally I think he is a complete idiot who should never speak because when he does crap comes out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

maybe because it's media being released by the powers that be. they give us our programming,
what we are supposed to see is under their sole discretion. thats why they are famous and we are not.
not bad to question it, but really bad to say it could be nothing. because really they have been controlling us as a whole for so long now and I can see how you cannot. there is also proof they have attempted to mess with minds before. MKUltra. for one. but now they determine it on a societal whole. from birth to death ha

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Thats because she is an Alien!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
April Fools?

Hahaha

I watched it anyways, I thought the Vogue branded sunglasses product placement was a bit over the top.

I have to say the makeup artist did quite a stunning job, that stuff is on the level with Klingon makeup, really hard to do, woulda taken ages.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I am inclined to believe that the power of suggestion is being harnessed and perpetuated throughout the western world. Something with a "dimwitted" message such as this is easily passed under the radar of the masses and thus may lead to some form of influence among listeners.

Or you could be right, I may just be looking into things a little too much. It is all just opinion, is it not?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Love and creepy ars aliens don't mix, hence this video and song make no sense. No amount of pop culture can make funky aliens glamorous. No thanks, I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
this video just leaves me with so many questions. why would they spend so much time and effort on the high tech looking video if not to leave some sort of influence on the watcher???

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
lol and from the look of the comments most are hardcore perry fans complaining how its not like her, and the others are like "i hope all aliens are as hot as her" wtf?? or this one "I'm ready for abduction"
edit on 31-3-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Nobama

Uh no it's not about Kayne, the original song is hers and without his crappy part. Personally he ruins the song for me but I still like it.

I like this song because I can see past the ET references.

KANYE WEST = ROCKAFELLA = JAY Z = ILLUMINATI

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Space Ships and Aliens are a common theme in Kanyes music also a similar artist named Kid Cudi has alien reference in his work as well. So if that's your cup of tea and think there's more to it look a lil deeper there.

Personally, I think it's just A. Trendy. B. Artistic expression.

Not my kind of music but the video I can't help to say is beautiful.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

if anything this should be more alarming...because they are what is being presented to us and impacting culture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join