It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Releases Maps of Hezbollah Bunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

IDF Releases Maps of Hezbollah Bunkers

ricochet.com

These just-declassified IDF maps show the Israeli army's assessment of the locations of Hezbollah's bunkers, weapons facilities and surveillance posts in the village of El-Khiam, which is about two and a half miles north of the Israeli border. Hezbollah's installations in and under El-Khiam total about 950.

If you open the PDF and scroll down to the satellite photo of the village, you will see that weapons caches have been placed beside mosques and hospitals, underneath schools, and in residential areas. El-Khiam -- which was already the site of serious hostilities with the Israelis in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It seems to me that Hezbollah is once again ready for war.

Read the article and look at where these military bunkers, and stockpiles have been located.

Hezbollah is planning on using the civilian population of Lebanon as human shields.

I would love to see the UN actually do something and go in and investigate these sites before there is a war. Perhaps they could actually remove the weapons thus preventing war.

Read the article and let the bashing begin.

ricochet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Or maybe the Palestinians, like many others, can see that Israel is about to use any excuse to strike and so they are trying to build up some defenses..

I would love to see the UN actually do something and go in and investigate these sites before there is a war. Perhaps they could actually remove the weapons thus preventing war.

What right has the UN to go in and take weapons??
Maybe the UN should enforce the dozens or resolutions already in place regarding Israel..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Even a hardened debunker (sic) like me has to think this is a basic propaganda move by the IDF - how do we know the bunkers ARE actually there?

The IDF releasing info on Hezbolah bunkers is like Cliff Carnicom providing evidence supporting the existance of chemtrails!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A good defense is a good offense.

If you knew your enemy is about to activate a nuclear reactor, what would you do? Do nothing? Wait for 20 years before the UN decides to do something about it? Or, strike first?

BTW, I'm not talking about current events. I'm talking about Iraq many years ago when the French were helping them build a nuclear reactor.
edit on 31-3-2011 by guppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There are the few that get google earth live. In Umatilla, Oregon., the strange threat of chemical weapons on American soil is not new. This place is home to the Umatilla Chemical Depot, one of eight locations across the country where the United States stores chemical weapons left over from the Cold War. At Umatilla, nearly 4,000 tons of nerve and blister gas are stored in partially underground bunkers that look like giant anthills. There are pictures available.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

A good defense is a good offense.

Well Israel certainly agrees with you..
They attack first then rewrite history to show they were attacked..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It seems to me that the most logical reason for the release of this information is because Israel may be planning a large incursion into the region. Perhaps this would help lessen any opposition to going in and taking care of those weapons facilities and underground sites.

I would be interested in seeing intel from both sides

The whole "Israel vs Palestine" thing is going to inevitably blow up somehow. I just can't see any side conceding.

SnF for the Info. (True or not... it's out there.)

Respect,

AS
edit on 31-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: reword

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe we can sit back and let them just f'ing kill each other! once and for all! and get it over with already! U.N. has no place in this unless they want to help evacuate civilians. I am sick of all these retards that think a world police can do any good besides actually taking over whoever they "help" and holding them in financial slavery. Grow a pair OP and stop trying to delay the inevitable. Two groups of people hate each other? Let them kill each other so we can go about our business. Destroy/Erase/Improve. If that is what they want, who the hell are we to keep them from it? All these do-gooders around here make me sick.

Sorry,
had to get that out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Two groups of people hate each other? Let them kill each other so we can go about our business.

Not what I'd call a fair fight though..
How about disarm all of Israel first and then let them at it..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

How about we wash our hand of all of them and let the inevitable happen? We have our own issues to worry about. We are spread too thin. Self preservation has to come into equation at some point.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Typical Arab chicken # tactic. I say roll over the cities and make them pay. The scumbags will thing twice about letting Terrorist set up shop next to there place again. Israel is trying to tell the international community what Hesiballah is up to but no one will listen, so Israel will be forced to stomp them out when they shoot at Israel again.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

How about we wash our hand of all of them and let the inevitable happen? We have our own issues to worry about. We are spread too thin. Self preservation has to come into equation at some point.

Because the US is the one who gave Israel all this weapons technology in the first place, and blame for the abuses Israel has committed using that technology therefore spreads to America as far as I'm concerned. If we're going to give Israel all of these things, and then want to back out of the whole situation, we might as well arm the Palestinians with all the same technology too. Why not? If anything it would be less of a massacre that way.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Like I said in another post, what the Palestinians are doing is like shooting spitballs at an angry drunken midget with an axe and a bunch of Hells Angels behind him. What do they expect?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yeah, them evil,lying Palestinians..

The fact is that Palestinians are dramatically worse off than they were before the Oslo process began. Their annual income is less than half of what it was in 1992; they are unable to travel from place to place; more of their land has been taken than ever before; more settlements exist; and Jerusalem is practically lost...

"Every house demolishment, every expropriated dunum, every arrest and torture, every barricade, every closure, every gesture of arrogance and intended humiliation simply revives the past and reenacts Israel's offenses against the Palestinian spirit, land, body politic. To speak about peace in such a context is to try to reconcile the irreconcilable."Edward Said in "The Progressive", March 1998

www.wrmea.com...

Israel has never wanted peace..
They have acted against the peace process at every turn..
What Israel wants is ALL the land and the Palestinians gone..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes, you have a point. I have been over and over that point too. I'm just getting a bit frustrated. Sometimes I guess it isn't about what is right. It is about what is in our best interest. Yeah, we should take their nukes and let them all slug it out. Good luck with that I guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I guess that's what America is all about. Arming your friends and your enemies, but hanging your friends enemies out to dry. Then stepping in under the U.N. for humanitarian reasons and robbing everyone.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hezbollah is in Lebanon.

The Palestinians are in the Gaza strip and the west bank.

FYI

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Good point. That's why I"d like to see the UN actually investigate these sites.

That would really be interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
For the people saying that Israel hasn’t worked toward peace…. The constant rocket fire battering Israeli towns doesn’t help.

That’s what I find ironic. The Israelis care more about the lives of the Palestinians than the people the Palestinians have allied with. Heck, they probably care more than the Palestinians themselves.

When I seen fathers sending their children out to fight against the Israelis because if one of the children got shot and killed, then it would make better news headlines, then I lost all sympathy for them. The only thing that come to my mind after seeing that is….. “Shoot them all at let god sort it out.”

As I have said before……. The middle eastern countries are using the Palestinians as human cannon fodder in the conquest of Israel. If the Israelis totally neutralized Palestine, then another country would be selected for the cannon fodder country. The only way to prevent them from being used as cannon fodder is to eliminate the people that are using the countries as cannon fodder.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join