It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
its 4:13 am here in cali....so the day didnt even start yet

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

your book is crap then

When someone who is predicting a large quake says shes going off the grid and then doesn't...

How does that make you feel?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

The "science" was research into the correlation with alignments and earthquakes. You can look it up. The dates of past earthquakes and alignments with "Elenin" or other celestial bodies do coincide. In addition to the fact that we have seen events or changes in our world when certain strong alignments occur (though that is still in the "theoretical" stages as scientists say there is not enough "evidence" to "prove" that this happens). She was making an educated guess based on her research. I personally give her props for that one. Isn't that what most of us here on ATS do on a daily basis???
Yes, she may be crazy, she may be pulling this all out of her warped little mind, BUT she is thorough.
I don't think the military is testing on her, I don't believe the "aliens" are communicating with her, I think that whatever her "disorder" may be, it has opened her up to more than the average Joe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Uhhh! She is going off the grid....
Dumba$$... No ordinary civilian goes off the grid... Only SF guys do. And even they have problems remaining off the grid sometimes. If the gov wants to find you they will. If they didn't it's because they didn't want to.
Off the grid... Too funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Bee2010

The "science" was research into the correlation with alignments and earthquakes. You can look it up. The dates of past earthquakes and alignments with "Elenin" or other celestial bodies do coincide. In addition to the fact that we have seen events or changes in our world when certain strong alignments occur (though that is still in the "theoretical" stages as scientists say there is not enough "evidence" to "prove" that this happens). She was making an educated guess based on her research. I personally give her props for that one. Isn't that what most of us here on ATS do on a daily basis???
Yes, she may be crazy, she may be pulling this all out of her warped little mind, BUT she is thorough.
I don't think the military is testing on her, I don't believe the "aliens" are communicating with her, I think that whatever her "disorder" may be, it has opened her up to more than the average Joe.

She's guessing! It's not science. It's speculating that there may be a link but it's not science unless there's the evidence to back it up. She didn't have that evidence.
Day comes after night but that doesn't mean that night causes day! Thinking that night causes day isn't science either. At most it's a stab in the dark about events witnessed.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
I was rewatching this girls latest video(found here)www.abovetopsecret.com... According to you tube it says she made the vid on March 27. She tells us that she can not make any more videos and is leaving for the mountains. She says to start living off the grid, which she clearly has not. So i decided to click on her profile on youtube. Scrool down and you can see that as of this writing she last logged in today. I guess she must have found an ethernet hookup in those mountains she was supposed to be running to. I am posting this because alot of people seem to be following this girl on here and I just wanted to point out that her credibility is now shot in my book. Anything she says now I will be considering a hoax. Her latest video was fearmongering. I think all the attention she got from her japan "earthqauke prediction" video went right to her head. Here is the link to her profile on youtube, you can check it for yourselves. www.youtube.com.../a
edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

Dude,
People can take a laptop and a 3G/4G wireless connection anywhere.
So you have "proved" absolutely nothing.

How silly.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

I wouldn't call it a stab in the dark. This is how ALL science begins. With a THEORY. She used scientific data to make an educated guess. She happened to be right. Now, it is still up in the air as to whether or not this theory is a constant. Everything we know is because of this same process. And everything we are learning/will learn will come from this as well.
Most, if not all, of the most brilliant minds in history were either crazy or at the very least had extreme social issues. None of us need to jump to conclusions. At the moment, she is neither right or wrong. Leave it at that until proven otherwise.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

well I challenge you to go up into the mountains and attempt to get a connection, because when I use my hotspot even in my home the connection is very choppy, also just to point out, she said in the video she would have no internet connection, so it seems you are the one that proved nothing....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seabas1123
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I had no idea the 31st has ended yet, 11:45am gmt here, Maybe you should have waited till tomorrow before making this thread.

It's ended here! What was her prediction?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't remember her saying WHEN she was going off the grid, only that it would be soon. Her "prediction" of "The Big One" is for October. Her latest vid is for today and is for the state of CA. She is in NY. Maybe she is preparing???
And...
Based on the strength of her emotions in her other vids I think it has more to do with her emotional/physiological state than anything else on why she claims she cannot make them any more.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well we dont have long till we find out weather she is right or wrong!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Hahah I do not know what is funnier, your post or the fact that people starred and flagged it.

2nd lines are double fine.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

she writes that she's leaving and won't be making anymore videos. she never said she was leaving there and then, she might have some loose ends to tie up, who know's? she doesn't exactly hit the nail ont head as the saying goes, but she puts a logical theory into videos to try to help/warn people about fears/belief's she has about comet elenin being the cause of many recent earth changes. what's the harm in that? if people who aren't nibiru believers, then i doubt that they'll even be watching her "paranoid" "fear mongering" videos.

as for your crappy book, well it's crappy (in my opinion) because of the way you spoke about her, when you don't even know her. i don't like the wat she says that she "has a bad feeling" because i don't wanna hear about feelings of people's really. but when she takes the time and shows the nasa jpl and the allignments/dates and states she worried about people on fault lines because of said allignments then, where is the hoax in that??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

First of all she did not precict anything, Micheoo cacadoodlecoocoo or whatever his name is speculated that several places could have a quake.
Tokyo was mentioned and the center of the quake was not Tokyo.
I believe her vids are a grab at attention, as almost all youtube/cia/google vids are.
Now for the getting online part, google Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot .
Can you hear me now?
I get online almost anywhere i want anytime.
Not cable but it works.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

exactly the same as i felt before... prepared and as happy as larry

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well I hope she's wrong cause it's 5am and i just got home from a crappy night at work and I'm about to knock out for a few.
I better not feel a rumble or there will be a lot more than an EQ poppin off out here in Cali.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
USGS

BTW...
3.4 quake just outside of Oklahoma City over night
That's not tiny for that area...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I find it funny all the people that are defending this girl, and it's going to be even better when nothing happens....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by lcbjr1979

Her March 31 prediction was not based on the facts she used in her previous video.

Also, her signings in to YouTube means nothing. I can do that on my phone, never mind the existance of wireless internet cards, or even phone tethering.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here you go
* This is a computer-generated message -- this event has not yet been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 3.5
Date-Time

* Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 11:58:49 UTC
* Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 04:58:49 AM at epicenter

Location 40.449°N, 124.252°W
Depth 29 km (18.0 miles)
Region NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

earthquake.usgs.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join