9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
its ment for CALIFORNIA so until its 12:01am 4/1 (in cali) its still a chance it will happen
edit on 31-3-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-3-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I dont see anything strange here? Cali getting a 3.1 earthquake...hmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I cannot testify to big or small for Oklahoma but my brother and i were talking recently as he lives in Okla and I in Kalifornia.
He mentioned that they had alot of quakes as of late and i noticed Kali has had tornadoes of late.
I joked and said, "Well maybe we just traded weather".
Well ima go make a pot of coffee so i can truly enjoy this "Our last day on Earth"!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
if everyone believed her so much, what are they all still doing on here.
perhaps instead of sitting it out behind closed doors, waiting for some miraculous sign to appear made known through some random youtube videos and then getting upset that nothing happened, they should get outside for a change and look for themselves that the world is still revolving as normal.

predictions should be taken as mostly fiction with a little fact thrown in for good measure, nearly as bad as going to a fortune teller and believing everything they say.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
reply to post by Bee2010

I wouldn't call it a stab in the dark. This is how ALL science begins. With a THEORY. She used scientific data to make an educated guess. She happened to be right. Now, it is still up in the air as to whether or not this theory is a constant. Everything we know is because of this same process. And everything we are learning/will learn will come from this as well.
Most, if not all, of the most brilliant minds in history were either crazy or at the very least had extreme social issues. None of us need to jump to conclusions. At the moment, she is neither right or wrong. Leave it at that until proven otherwise.

So she didn't have science to back her up, she had a theory - the bit before science happens...
She happened to be right in your opinion, or is the idea that she was right an accepted fact according to the masses?
There is no proof she was right. She parroted a theory and messed about with some dates.
Just because you believe in her doesn't mean she had science to back her up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Hardly an earth shatterer...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This girl has no more ability to predict an earthquake than I do the hour of my death. She got lucky on the Japan earthquake, some people stroked her ego, and now she thinks she is the authority on earthquake predictions. The way she whines in her video about people not listening to her makes me want to puke.

If anything should cause a major earthquake to strike California it's that high-pitched shrill of a voice she has.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

Yes, she had a THEORY that began with SCIENTIFIC DATA.
No, it is not a FACT that she was right, it could be coincidence, it could be spot on.
My point was this...
She is not grasping at thin air. She is not making it all up. SHE believes what she is saying and has the research to back up her theories.
We cannot know the answer until more data is collected. She will be right or wrong, or even partially one or the other.
I myself am merely keeping an open mind to the possibility until she is proven wrong. I don't believe everything she says, and I don't think everyone else should either. She is worth listening to (well, maybe with the sound off and captions on lol) if nothing else but as one of many possibilities in this strange world we live in.
I enjoy the hunt. The quest for knowledge is never ending.
This is after all a conspiracy website that is here to aid us in finding the truth.
There are 3 sides to every story...
Yours, mine, and the truth

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
reply to post by Seabas1123

So once the March 31 comes to a close will you admit she is a hoax? I predict a new video from her tomorow saying April Fools.

No no, that's now how it works. First it'll be the 31st, then the 7th of next month and then another date when it doesn't happen. They'll just keep spouting out new dates not too far away claiming that "the big one is a comin'!".

I don't doubt that there may be people out there who have an uncanny sense of knowing these kinds of things, but she's not one of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
um! satalite phone!!!
with a moblie you can use the internet.
and so what if her timing is a little off.
best to be safe and lose one day.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
haven't seen this posted yet but so far today there is a 3.5 in north cal..nothing big but there none the less

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Because i am fat, old, retired and mostly broken.
But i will get out around mid day and do some sunning and walk the doggies.
This is just cheap entertainment, and i saw the topic and wanted to chime in with the wireless hub idea, i still think the gal in question is a fear mongerer tho.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

it was posted on the last page..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
She also is not doing this on her own.

She has plenty of 'friends' spreading this fearmongering manure around the internet too.
(I don't mean the people who believe her prophecy I am talking about those who helped set this whole hoax up and very gently spread the story around.)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I think this would be a better suited thread for say AFTER March 31st. Big deal she logged into her account. I can log into my account from my phone. It does not mean she isn't in the mountains. There are plenty of spots to pick up service even in the most isolated of places.
She seems sincere, although somewhat out there, so lets see. People laughed and mocked Noah, so who knows!!

Having said that..I know several people in the last few months who live in CA, and have all mentioned a feeling of underlying anxiety and a sense that something is just "off.".This was even before the Japan quake. It could be just a heightened fear because of all the natural disasters taking place,not sure..I live on the East coast and feel something is "off " lately too.. Call me crazy but I feel Japan is sadly going to be devastated even further, and end up under the sea. I am not claiming prophet, but just a feeling I have. Who knows I may be right ro even wrong but that is just what I feel. If she does have a strong feeling something bad is going, maybe she felt she needed to let people know. I agree there are many " prophets" "crackpots" out there but sometimes I DO think people pick up on things.

So I guess we will see by the end of the day,,Hopefully, she is wrong.I have alot of family friends out there..
edit on 31-3-2011 by RedSongbird777 because: spl

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm on the west coast, its only 6 38 am, a whole day to traverse. That being said, never watched any of her videos.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010

Originally posted by avatar22

Her prediction of the Japan quake was not purely speculation, she actually had science behind her. Now, whether or not it was luck or "prophecy" we may never know.

BTW... I am "In the mountains", this is the USA... we have service nearly everywhere.
edit on 31-3-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

Umm, what science did she have behind her? I'm actually really interested because I didn't see any science in her video.

No science but as again and again, Einstein said everything is relative. Science ain't no exception nor is it absolute thruth. When people will start to accept that certain things are possible without science our world will start to become better.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't buy a word she says, but this is just terrible evidence. "She didn't follow through on what she said she would do! Everything she says is a liiiiie!"

No, she just didn't go off the grid.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I agree it surely does seems as if this girl truely believes what she has stated. Her methods worked somewhat up until her hasty march 31 prediction. I think she just became overwhelmed.Its understandable if she believes this to be the truth.
As far as sept.26/27 Im playing it safe and will not be anywhere the coast or any major fault line.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Umm well We're still here....

Can we please ignore this silly god bothering girl now?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant