It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incompetence and insanity of Japanese Gov and Tepco is causing greater n greater damage to the plane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Let me ask you this, are any of the other form of radiation as deadly and damaging to the immediate environment and and all kinds of lifeforms,especially people ,animals. No one has the intelligence,knowledge and experience to make any claims that what ever is coming out of the the nuclear plant is not dangerous. Humans are so arrogant in thinking that their limited earthly brain is so intelligent that they know everything there is to know.In actual fact their brains are so clogged up with toxins and all the chemical residue from the chemical they put in the food. There are far more to things than you can ever learn in the conceited attitude that you show.
You take the disaster lightly and maybe it is because you will not be alive to suffer the consequences of what the disaster will do to the future of the environment not only in the vicinity of japan but also the other parts of the planet.
If you are an evolved and elevated being who knows that you will be living another life in the vicinity of japan,do you think you will talk in this way or take this accident lightly.

edit on 31-3-2011 by 1Starman because: edit to correct typing mistake

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Does anybody realize that they only care about their money.If they seal and bury the plant they will lose their future earnings and maybe tepco will be bankrupt. This is probably why they are still refusing to give up. If we go thru what they having been saying and what has been happening,the signs are pretty clear that they have been lying and their battle to save it is following the contaminated water going into the ocean.

edit on 31-3-2011 by 1Starman because: sorry,bad keyboard letter not appearing when typed

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

i was reading that Robots cannot be used too near the plant as high levels of radiation scramble their brains (chipsets).

sigh.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Stratus9 because: blah

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is one hell of a dangerous problem:-
edition.cnn.com...
Where are they putting their spent fuel in the 442 nuclear power plants around the world.
With the current force of the power of earthquakes, if any of those spent fuel pools gets emptied by a destructive earthquake,I am afraid to imagine what could happen
USA has 63,000 metric tons of spent fuel as of january 2010
I dare say All the nuclear plants and spent fuel ponds are not built to withstand a destructive earthquake that is shaking random areas.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
reply to post by stirling

i was reading that Robots cannot be used too near the plant as high levels of radiation scramble their brains (chipsets).

sigh.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Stratus9 because: blah

Is that true? Suddenly it dawn on me that the heat of the radiation may be frying the chipsets

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It's amazing how people get so het up about the environmental damage caused by this one nuclear accident yet express no concerns at all...

A breath of sanity among all the chicken littles.

The way to destroy modern civilization economically is to eliminate the ability to produce ENERGY. To accomplish this suicidal task, TPTB must have a reason that the very power that has brought success and a better life should be abandoned.

That reason does not have to be true, it just must be something that people believe. Unfortunately there are politicians and scientists willing to promote disaster at the instigation of TPTB.

And while we destroy our power generating capacity and move our wealth producing industry (and Jobs) out of the country to the third world. CHINA will use the technology, equipment and procedures developed in the West to grow their economy using the ENERGY sources we reject.

As TPTB used fear of witches and demons to frighten and control medieval peasants, the modern peasant is "controlled" by fears of “nuclear power” and "global warming"

What is laughable is If the Japanese had had a top of the line coal plant instead, Wouldn’t everyone working at the plant be dead already? In fact wouldn’t the radiation released into the environment be higher? The answer is, of course, YES!

Now for a dose of reality - from the people actually IN Tokyo!

Kevin Cave says:
March 26, 2011 at 9:04 pm

I live in the eastern outskirts of Koriyama city, Fukushima prefecture. My house is 33 miles due west of the Fukushima nuclear plant(s)....

So I’ve been calculating that staying where I am has been inherently safer than bailing out to Tokyo...

But even though the iodine levels in Tokyo have been higher in tap water, they levels still aren’t particularly hazardous to health – I’d receive a much higher dose of radiation flying back to my native Scotland than I am staying put!

Indeed, the western media have been in their usual Moronic Frenzy, all in the name of scaring everyone witless and selling more dead tree. It also seems that western governments are using the events in Japan to further some anti-nuclear cause, and of course media outlets such as the BBC are helping them along the way.... SOURCE

John Tofflemire says:
March 26, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Kevin in Koriyama,

Thanks for your post and best to you for hanging in there up in Koriyama. Here in Tokyo today the streets are full with people walking and on bikes and few people are wearing masks. Those that are wearing masks are for the most part doing so because of allergies (it’s pollen season here).

I read today that some shipping companies are refusing to sail into Tokyo Bay because of radiation fears... This is the kind of behavior, if it goes on much longer, threatens to create a massive, unnecessary humanitarian crisis, behavior spawned and fanned by the irresponsible western press.

I can tell you that Japanese people aware of the fear mongering over the Fukushima nuclear plants in the western media are very angry at this coverage.

SOURCE

How come everyone forgets all the nuclear bombs exploded above ground in the fifties and sixties at White Sands and Trinity???

There were over 900 atmospheric and underground nuclear test in the USA.

There were 12 high-altitude nuclear tests during the late 1950's and early 1960's off the coast of California at Johnston Island.

From 1945 until 2008, there have been over 2,000 nuclear tests conducted worldwide.

SOURCE

Starvation from not enough energy is a heck of a lot more lethal than a well built Nuclear reactor!

but that seems to be what you want and that is what TPTB are planning to give you!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
How many people have so far died as a result of nuclear consequences of the unprecedented natural disaster that hit Fukushima? How many other animals have died? How big an area has been affected? What are the long term heath concerns?

Compared with the entirely manmade Deepwater disaster?

Compared with deforestation? (which was responsible for thousands of deaths in 2010 alone)

edit on 31-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
According to reports,some of the 50 heroes of tepco says they expect to die from exposure to high radiation in weeks or months to come.
today.msnbc.msn.com...
What people do not realize is there are still many of the survivors of the tsunami among the ruins and wreckage and they may be in bad condition,as they could have been eating and drinking contaminated food and water.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is a comment by burdman30ott6(mod) in another thread:-
quote/ "Wait... the reactors supposedly did not start truly leaking radiation until days after the tsunami and, taking things further still, the official word on the radiation that has leaked is that it is not at a level high enough to pose a risk to human health. These "facts" are straight from the Japanese officials.

Something is not right here at all. A person with a wandering mind could almost ask the officials the question of whether they are lying about the amount that has leaked, when the leaks began, or whether these bodies were even generated by the tsunami or were radiation victims immediately following the first (supposedly "harmless") explosion. " in www.abovetopsecret.com...

They discredited themselves since the statements they issued started to appear in conflict with what is actually happening.

ps. I apologize if you do not approve of me copying your comment from the other thread, Burdman30ott6
edit on 1-4-2011 by 1Starman because: edit to separate my comment from the other

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
According to reports,some of the 50 heroes of tepco says they expect to die from exposure to high radiation in weeks or months to come.

11,500 have died so far. A further 16,500 may be dead but their bodies have yet to be found.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Please keep your eyes peeled for out of the ordinary things that you notice.
Things are happening to wildlifes and god knows what. The radiation cannot be seen but the effects can be noticed.This is what we should being cautious about.
www.sltrib.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Japan's Radioactve Water Affects Fishing Industry
www.youtube.com...
What other sea life is affected? We will find out in due time.
The big problem is plants and land creatures may be affected too.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am figuring it is three eyed fish, glowing tomato sauce and hot salt for dinner in the not to distant future.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

And lets not forget about research reactors. Approximately 670 research reactors have been built, and of those, 246 reactors in 56 countries continue to operate. Half are now over 45 years old.

Research reactor fuel requirements include uranium with much higher enrichment than that of commercial power reactors.

And GUESS where they keep all of their spent fuel? Click here to read the article :"104 Nuclear Reactors in US? - Think Again"

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So.now the radiation is being found in foods,cows milk,fish and vegetables.What else will turn up contaminated?
You can read the news here:- www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please post what you come across here,Thank You

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by webworker

Well it's time that we try to publicise and awaken people by starting as many topics and threads in as many forums as we can.The earthquake on the 7th of april cause a leak at the onagawa nuclear plant.What other nuclear plants in the other countries are safe if a strong earthquake hits their area. No amount of radiation exposure is safe if we are continuously being expose to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

At least they're not all dead yet. More than can be said for the consequences of lovely, safe, American oil .....

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It is better to die a quick and early death than to suffer from whatever the exposure of the radiation does to our body.With all the new kinds of diseases,mutations and whatsoever appearing from exposure to radiation,the suffering may be to much to bear.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
I am figuring it is three eyed fish, glowing tomato sauce and hot salt for dinner in the not to distant future.

How about a fish with legs that walks like maybe a walking shark. lol.
We get babies with frogs head and other anomalies so we never know what mutated form will turn up.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This article says that the fishes that do not contain radioactive substances above the legal

limit is being sold.It further says that the fishes are proven to be safe. Proven by

whom?Have they conducted long term tests? What they are saying are just speculations that

their low human intelligence perceives. What is there to prove that the contamination does

not accumulate in the body.With many of the foods,eg. fish,meat,vegetables,tap water and who

knows what else. If a person ingest a little from each kind of food the amount and

accumulation is greater.The statement about the fishes being "proven to be safe" is at the

last three lines of the article. www3.nhk.or.jp...

"Nuclear power is one hell of a way to boil water!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join