It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incompetence and insanity of Japanese Gov and Tepco is causing greater n greater damage to the plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The stubbornness coupled with the incompetence and insanity of trying to save the fukushima nuclear plant is causing greater and greater damage and contamination to the environment and the planet. The planet is already undergoing bigger and bigger earth changes and another earthquake or tsunami occuring to damage any of the other plants around the land mass of japan will bring this planet closer to it's destruction.
We must start gathering evidence of contamination and damages from around the world to confront them and force them to seal and bury the plant as soon as possible.
Please do what you can and post the findings here in this thread.

p.s. if any of you would like to take charge of this thread please do so.

Thank You

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Fantasic you bring up the point ! And yes terrible what humans are doing to the planet of recent. But you know what... I am feeling it is all too late and mankind has wrecked this rock to much to fix. I think mother Earth as a living being herself will fix her problems and rid the parrisites from her crust. Thanks !

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I agree that as caretakers of this planet we have failed, totally.

But I think we might have another chance.

Wishful thinking, maybe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have to agree, there is something more that needs doing .
It seems to me that this is gotten far beyond the capability or resources of any country.The nuclear disaster which is unfolding (or should we say unravelling) before us in Japan,Needs the expertise and efforst of every possible human being that could help in any way.
Workers are being shuffled in and out of the plant as fast as they recieve maximum doses of radiation.
(And i have no doubt there are those who have refused to leave their posts even so.....)
There cannot be enough competent nuclear workers in japan to boh deal with this mess and also all the other plants which recieved various amounts of damage also.
It is time for the whole world to step in to solve this horror.
By this i do not mean any belittling of efforts so far, as we have no way of knowing how much better anyone else could have reacted.
It is simply a problem that we all must face as a race of beings.It is time to get some international expert help and also some fo that high tech equipment that should be available to use like robots etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I agree that as caretakers of this planet we have failed, totally.

But I think we might have another chance.

Wishful thinking, maybe.

-----------------------------------------
Many of us caretakers have been and are being blocked and the damages are being done by too many in the seats of power than we few caretakers can handle.Most do not even care if the planet becomes uninhabitable in the future because they do not realize that their future life will be on this planet.The lack of foresight is common with those in the seats of power because in their mind they see only money and power.
Even if some unknown power helps and neutralize the nuclear radiation,they will foolishly claim that they are the ones who did it. They have to learn it the hard way at the suffering of the innocents. By the time they realize and apologize,it is too late,the damage has cause too many lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Fantasic you bring up the point ! And yes terrible what humans are doing to the planet of recent. But you know what... I am feeling it is all too late and mankind has wrecked this rock to much to fix. I think mother Earth as a living being herself will fix her problems and rid the parrisites from her crust. Thanks !

It may be too late to try to prevent and correct much of the serious damage done to mother earth's environment,but there is the regenerating forces in the universe that can be drawn upon to heal mother earth. It will take time but we shall persevere as we love this planet too much. This is perhaps the most beautiful and abundance starworld in the known universe.

Thank you all for caring

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yes you are right.They are hiding the status of the conditions of the other plants. There seems to be no pictures of the other plants taken after the EQ and tsunami to show that they have not been affected and damaged in any way.
They only speculate that the radiation and contamination will not cause harm to seawater and the lifeforms living in the ocean.They have not experience such a disaster before and they cannot say what real and unseen damage it can cause in due time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
According to EMS,there are 442 nuclear plants in operation around and many are in the construction stage.
www.euronuclear.org...
With the earth movements getting more intense and severe, the chances of another nuclear plant being damaged is extremely high.
Another thing is that the lifeforms in the sea may mutate as they are expose to the radiation and the changes caused to the seawater.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No one criminal in the history of man can claim to have committed as many deaths and as much crime and destruction that the leaders of our various countries and companies have committed. And mostly without blame or punishment, and I do not mean a payout and a transfer.

When will the sheep judge their corrupt masters, sorry and that was out of our control is not a good enough apology, when you are responsible for the mass murder of people and the planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

You are so right.

We murder our own people, and we murder our own planet.

We are probably the most horrible race in the universe.

No wonder aliens do not contact us - they would be killed first.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by marsend

You are so right.

In every race,there are the bad who just cannot see or sense that what they do is wrong(in their sick mind) and those who have the essense of good in their vibration and they try to do what they feel is right.
Man has the kind of mind that will readily turn them against others (aliens) just to steal their technology.
E.T's are seriously afraid of mankind because of such nature. They do not want to end up being a lab experiment where they are cut open alive so that the scientist can see whether they have similar insides as humans. If you were an alien,you would probably feel that knowing the kind of things that scientist can do in the name of science.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

How can you know there is bad in every race?

Maybe some aliens are totally good.

We just don't know.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

The really bad thing is they do not ,cannot realize or see the heartless damaging things that they are doing or have done.They display the kind of arrogant, sick,inhuman attitude and mentality.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You misunderstood my comment in the first line.(sorry about that) What I was saying was that there are bad and there are good.Some who are brought up and manipulated to do bad ,but who actually have the essense of good in them should not be given the chance to show that they are good.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by marsend

You are so right.

Yes we would go in peace, say nice things, drink their wine and then kill everyone of them, wither by our blankets or bullets or general lack of intelligence in the name of science. What a terrible creature man is, no one creature has our ability, yet none but man are so hell bent on destroying spaceship earth.

Man displays a great lack of intelligence indeed. In general we deserve to become extinct, for the arrogance and contempt we have treated this beautiful place with.
edit on 31-3-2011 by marsend because: typos and minor corrections

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Well, mars,

I have only two things to say about mankind - crap.

And ...Heroes! OMG, if you could have seen those brave people diving in.,,.what the hell are we living in?

We seem to be heroes and villains - with a lot of people in between.

And I really can't see the point.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Now,let's get back to the topic. We should keep our senses,our sensitivity in alert mode to try to notice any difference in the environment. It is what we cannot see, that is doing great unknown damage to us. Radiation is a form of energy and vibration and how far it can travel is unknown. What known gadgets that we have does not show everything there is.What the scientist or experts claims may not be accurate as they have not really experience such things before.Human nature is such that they will stick by what they say until they are proven to be wrong
We may not see damaging effects on the outside(skin) but the insides may be going through a process of mutation.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
From what is report here the radiation at the plant has hit another danger bell.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Well,looks like it wont be long when we will be having meals of mutated seafood. I would like a super big lobster for dinner. lol
I hope the dolphins and fishes can sense the dangers and move away.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's amazing how people get so het up about the environmental damage caused by this one nuclear accident yet express no concerns at all about the ongoing massive worldwide environmental damage caused every second by a great many other human activities.

Frankly, compared with this week's deforestation, this little accident is a fly against a jumbo jet.

And together, there is more radioactivity being put into the environment from coal power stations - which are (normally) one of the biggest industrial sources of radiation - let alone all the other muck.

(of course, if you really want to worry about radiation you need look no further than the ozone layer. or rather, the lack thereof)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The real problem is that politicians and business leaders have the same carpe diem mentality . . . they cannot see past their own 'term', be it in office, in a board room or as a live being on this planet . . . in seizing the day, they mortgage the future.

They think and do to keep their little fifedoms going in the present without concern for what will happen one, two, three or four decades down the road because it won't matter to their centric little lives, their next bonus, or election campaign.

Until we have leaders - be they political, economic or social - that can see past the 'dollars-to-damage' ratios, we're pooched big time.

This whole reactor thing in Japan is a living example of that . . . they built them with no real plan for the future, they maintained it with no real plan for the future, they ran it with no real plan for the future and they now are trying like hell to shut it down and are using methods with no real plan for the future.

What will they learn from this . . . probably nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join