It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 Suspect Musician Deaths

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
CONSPIRACY!! only rockstars can die suspicous death CONSPIACY!!

Rap doesn't count as music, this is about music stars dieing suspicious deaths.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

And your sentence doesn't count as a real sentence since you misspelled 'dieing'.

This is pure bigotry. Get out of here with that BS you dinosaur!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What about Paul McCartney's death and the cover up??

Info here IsPauldead

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Back in the late eighties/early 1990s there was a Saturday Night Live sketch with Dana Carvey playing a rock star who got progressively more erratic and "unsellable" as time passed. The sketch has an evil record company exec supplying the musician with a new car (to which he handily cut the brake lines).

The point in the sketch was that Carvey's character was worth more money to the record company dead.

I immediately thought of this sketch when the whole Kurt Cobain thing went down.
edit on 4-4-2011 by aliensporebomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Tupac's death isn't really a conspiracy beyond gangsta crap and cops not giving a toss...
Put in Tupac and you gotta put in Biggie, then you go back and forth until you are doing a whole thread on east coast/west coast bullcrap that most of us really don't care about.

Thing is, hard to be all gangsta and hoodrat when your living in your golden castle...once you made it, drop the former nonsense already, your fooling nobody and potentially tossing a very nice life away for division and nonsense.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oh, and about the list.

When I was in high school (80/early 90s) I was semi-friends with this girl whom swore up and down her dad works with some guy named Jim Morrison. he had some recording studio under a pseudo name..seems he did fake his death to both avoid the court crap and to just jump off the radar/have a life as a poet and norm verses the endless limelight.

I didn't know/care who JM was at the time, so it wasn't of great interest to me beyond the whole "makes sense" convo, else I would have held onto more information than I did

I guess he can come out now considering Charlie Christ has offically pardoned him before he left...but then again, better to just remain the young rock star in everyones mind. two lives in one body. I am more curious if Pam's death was also legit or if the plan was for her to eventually "die".

I am highly suspicious of Lennon's death...that to me, given who he was, is highly suspect and warrents a very deep investigation..however, I imagine if there is any foul play, it was expertly done.

But ya, Morrison is still alive (or at least was as of the early 90s).

I became a huge doors fan...but fan of the music and eventually morrison's poetry..I am indifferent about him coming out in his senior years to publish more stuff though...sometimes a legend has a timeframe, and one that passes, its best to let it go. Sanatra should have stopped singing when he reached..oh, say..50

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

I am personally not a fan of rap as it doesn't really relate to my lifestyle, however, I recognise it as what it is...art
Now, there is -plenty- of crap rap, nonsense rap, etc...however, there are also some really profound lyrics in rap.

I know you hear the word rap and immediately start thinking about bootys bouncing and guys talking about how big their schlong is...however, you can think of Rock and think about pretty much the same thing if you filter it into the bubble gum stuff.

I would encourage you to do a bit of seeking if you want to see the art in any music, or to stick with a ignorant viewpoint of an entire genre and say it isn't music...however, that is willful ignorance (site motto...)

You don't have to like it mind you (however, you may find a song or two you actually like in the seeking), but you should at least understand the layers it has.

A good example would actually be tupac as some suggested...bypass the tunes and just read the lyrics..you will see its actually someone describing poetically a life in urbana that is pretty heartfelt and personal...even jay-z (big pimpin) has made a number of really good and descriptive poems (raps) about the raw lifestyle of the streets and growing up in low income areas, etc..(its a hard knock life)

Again, Rap isn't my thing...but I certainly wouldn't call it crap...its art..and like art, there is some great pieces, and some poop with a label on it calling it art.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
some of these are very valid, some of them seem to be grasping at straws.

The ones I wouldn't doubt at all would be Kurt Cobain and Brian Jones.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The rappers deaths aren't a surprise, goes with the lifestyle and what they promoted. What surprises me is that people like Robert Johnson aren't included.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Bob Marley has the most suspicious death, He was treated by a former Nazi and he died pretty quickly from the so called cancer in his foot. The Illuminati killed him because of his message of peace and love. Research it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort

Quite familar with Bob'ss demise and the many theories surrounding it....truely was a shame regardless of how it happened. I was merely pointing out that people like Tupac really aren't a surprise and hey reaped what they sowed. Robert Johnson was far more influential and much less is known about him......

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Awesome thread! Have been interested in all of this for quite sometime. Someone briefly mentioned the age of 27, it is a strange thing how many died at that age or right when they turned 28. Thank you for a great read

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What about Eazy E?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
What about Eazy E?

Dat dere AIDS.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Some people have been comenting on the age 27/28. For those of us into astrology the 27 year is a marker. Ask yourselves, ask friends, "what was going on with you when you were anywhere from 27-30?" Most likely they will say "Oh I had a baby", or "Oh I moved (sometimes out of state)", or "Oh I got a divorce", "Oh I went to jail",....you get the idea. Sometimes they die. What I'm geting at is that age, the first Saturn Return, is all about BIG life changes. What it means is the life (Saturn) is giving you messages all the time. How you have responded to those lessons (messages) cuminates in how eventful you Saturn Return is. I think it's something to consider in the cases of Jimmy, Janis, and Jim.
edit on 5-4-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Some people have been comenting on the age 27/28. For those of us into astrology the 27 year is a marker. Ask yourselves, ask friends, "what was going on with you when you were anywhere from 27-30?" Most likely they will say "Oh I had a baby", or "Oh I moved (sometimes out of state)", or "Oh I got a divorce", "Oh I went to jail",....you get the idea. Sometimes they die. What I'm geting at is that age, the first Saturn Return, is all about BIG life changes. What it means is the life (Saturn) is giving you messages all the time. How you have responded to those lessons (messages) cuminates in how eventful you Saturn Return is. I think it's something to consider in the cases of Jimmy, Janis, and Jim.
edit on 5-4-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

Interesting. Being a Capricorn, I love Saturn. Also Kronos ^_^

And I often think about killing myself once I turn 27 for lulz.
edit on 5-4-2011 by heyJude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's an interesting story. Do you live near Oregon or Washington by chance, or was that where you went to HS with that girl you mentioned?

Originally posted by missvicky
Some people have been comenting on the age 27/28. For those of us into astrology the 27 year is a marker. Ask yourselves, ask friends, "what was going on with you when you were anywhere from 27-30?" Most likely they will say "Oh I had a baby", or "Oh I moved (sometimes out of state)", or "Oh I got a divorce", "Oh I went to jail",....you get the idea. Sometimes they die. What I'm geting at is that age, the first Saturn Return, is all about BIG life changes. What it means is the life (Saturn) is giving you messages all the time. How you have responded to those lessons (messages) cuminates in how eventful you Saturn Return is.

I read a book about this and it seems very true. Before the age of 30, a kind of mini-crisis occurs that (potentially) results in a more mature person. It's not just true of Saturn, but applies to all the other planets and their associated archetypes, almost as if the archetypes that the Greeks originally associated with them were more about timing human psychology throughout a single lifetime than about the planets themselves. Definitely interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Great post.

I do believe all of these were Blood Killings. Part of the game. There have been many more like Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Left Eye Lopez. Anyone with a positive message or just a simple blood sacrifice.

The elite who run the business waste many actors, singers, and their loved ones. Anyone remember Kenye West Mommy's demise. So much talent gone.

What was positive about Biggies lyrics? I've listened to his entire discography and there's maybe 2 songs, at best.

This thread would have been great. It's a shame it's been ruined by everyone just listing dead artists they liked as suspicious.

I suppose next somebody is gonna say Proof of D12 and Stack Bundles were killed by the government.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

I don't really put on some Biggie to hear some positive lyrics that talk about good morals and what not, I listen to him because he can rhyme and flow like no other artist out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
This thread would have been great. It's a shame it's been ruined by everyone just listing dead artists they liked as suspicious.

I wouldn't say that. There was plenty of really valuable information posted early on about Laurel Canyon and the apparent relation between the whole hippie movement and the US military/intelligence community.

The are millions of people in this country, and by sheer coincidence, the son of the admiral commanding during the Gulf of Tonkin incident is Jim Morrison? That bothered me and made me wonder all kinds of things until someone came along in this thread and posted the info on Laurel Canyon, and then suddenly things started lining up and making more sense. They're great interviews if you find them earlier in the thread, or search YouTube for "MK Ultra Laurel Canyon."

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join