It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 Suspect Musician Deaths

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
reply to post by BrokenCircles

i dont give a sht what you believe...i grew up in memphis and was passing along a relevant anecdote...why dont you go try proving that you are not an idiot, good luck with that...

your involved in the cover-up. Aren't you?

edit on 1-4-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I never ever write or even log in to my acount.
but when some one mention Dime i'm getting
so pumped up. I play guitar myself and Dime have always
been my BIGGEST guitarplayer/person since i can remember.
Im heavily influenced by his style of soloing and grooveing,
and of course his brother Vinnie paul (drummer of Pantera)

www.youtube.com...

One of the most godlike concerts to date.. 1 million "free" russians
dont know the language or what pantera stand for, only pure fu*ing awesomeness..

Hope to see you guys on tour around the world
with upcomming CD Fuel For The Masses

J.E.K

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thx for your knowledge of things and your thoughts about Big and 2pac but since this time
All Artists are kinda fake alot off bling bling and nothing to say in the song lyrics

Ps: About the drugs in the industry Britney Spears alone thats like you got everything in your life next day you got nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
i dont give a sht what you believe...i grew up in memphis and was passing along a relevant anecdote...why dont you go try proving that you are not an idiot, good luck with that...

breathe.......inhale......exhale....inhale.....exhale.....deep breaths.
Are we calming down a bit now?
No need for such hostility.

What kind of response did you expect to receive after making a comment of-
"My mommy knows a guy.....so strike that off the list."??

I thought you may of been trying to make a joke, but I wasn't sure, which is why I asked.
Apparently you weren't.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I wonder how safe it is to even write about the music industry and cia occult connection? Though people need to know and stop this group of bullies who have hijacked the world ASAP.

But I'm research for conspiracies for a reason and have been told I'm a diligant truth seeker.

In any case, today my computer completely slowed down and while doing research on my open office, in linux, it would grey out all the time, every time I saved. So I went into my home folder, akin to my documents in windows, and there was a file there, supposedly dated June 2010, but its new. It was never there before and I often reveal the hidden files too. It was based on an editor I have but dont use, kwrite. Deadjoe. Now I always connect dots super fast, so I googled it expecting to find the typical kwrite error type links. Something about a kwrite vulnerability.

Then I found this: (And I thought it was rather odd to have a file pop up from an editor I don't use, that said earlier but was never there before.)

Dead Joe// The Birthday Party

Dead Joe Joe... Joe Joe

Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joe
Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho Dead Joe

Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
A-a-a-a-a-smash
Dead Joe

Junk-Sculpture turning back to JUNK
Ju-ju-ju-ju-junk
Dead Joe
Oh Joe no-o-o-o-o-o! it's christmas time Joe
It's christmans time now for you
And all the little bells are hanging two-by-two
The holly and the nativity
Oh speak to me Joe speak to me Joe speak to me oh
Oh-oh-oh---oh--oh--oh--oh--oh--oh--oh
De-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e--e-e-e-ead Joe

You can't tell the girls from the boys anymore
You can't tell the girls from the boys anymore
...etc

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Pretty much across the board, the common thread here is that they all OD'd on something or booze/alchohol was likely a factor. Hardly a conspiracy.
'
with these exceptions

Cobain? Hardly worth mentioning. Foo Fighters are vastly better.

Tupac? Never listened to that stuff really. I've heard a few things and it wasnt too bad. The dude proves you can be brilliantly book intelligent yet blow it all on being "gangsta". Wasted really.

Morrison? Narcisistic and hedonistic to the extreme. Brilliant poet. Dead or Alive? Does it even matter except to him? Nope. Dope again if dead.

Want a real conspiracy? While musically iffy, Sonny Bono would be a top choice.

A more mundane one would be Bobby Fuller (I fought the law and the law won).

He was found in his car covered in gasoline, beaten the hell out of, and it was deemed a "suicide".

www.findadeath.com...

His dad had gone sluething and the cops told him "leave it alone". Rock and Roll will kill ya

edit on 1/4/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Shoot that sucker and put him out of those folk's misery

That makes the Sex Pistols sound like Chamber Music

Is the audience there to see how long they can stay or just stoned/ stunned into amazement?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Man this thread grew quickly. First I've gotta ditto on Sonny Bono's mysterious death.

Second, not sure if it was mentioned here but one band in history has a bad record of burning through drummers in many mysterious ways!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrothead0333

Why does your list not include Tupac or Layne Staley? Those two have very clear evidence of "questionable timing" of their deaths. Morrison, Hendrix, Elvis, and Michael Jackson were all drug addicts and all died from overdoses.

Layne was one that definatly hit home for me. I dont think it was fishy. I am a huge AIC fan. Layne was in bad shape. He weighed 86 pounds when he was found dead. The last 2 years of his life were spent in total seclusion. I dont know what you mean by "questionable timing", like I said he hadnt seen anyone in two years and had nothing in the works. Also Mike Star, the bass player from AIC was found dead from the same thing Layne died of about two weeks ago. It was the Horse with no name that killed them both. The lyrics of the song Nutshell spell it out pretty clear imo.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I still think Kieth Richards was behind Brian Jones' death somehow. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that he and Mick were starting to feel that Brian was getting to be too much of an embarrassment for the band because he couldn't handle his drug use. ( Remember, this was KIETH talking !)

I think people knew what was happening to Brian in the pool, but did nothing to stop it per Mick and Kieths' orders.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't know about him stealing riffs man.
I heard of debates about some riffs sounding similar to others.
For example, Some one claimed (can't remember where I read it) that the riff before dime's solo
in "Primal Concrete Sledge", sounded like a riff from a song by Metallica (which I also listen to)
called Harvester of Sorrows.

Which I must say is a pretty weak accusation.

I searched the web for any info on him being "caught" stealing riffs, came up with nothing.

I will defend him!

Harvester of sorrow has no riffs near as heavy as the one you mean... Probably my favorite riff dime ever wrote (The bridge on Primal Concrete Sledge).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Man this thread grew quickly. First I've gotta ditto on Sonny Bono's mysterious death.

Second, not sure if it was mentioned here but one band in history has a bad record of burning through drummers in many mysterious ways!!

Eric "Stumpy Joe" Childs...
One of the funniest films ever made.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It certainly seems that there are some very suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths of many musical icons, and in some cases outright murder. Still others that are still alive have had their names smeared and careers ruined, maybe if you go quietly into the night your allowed to live? In any case we will probably never know the true story.

Growing up the daughter of a musician, and loving the man in my life who is a musician, also my first love was a musician ( although my Dad always told me to stay away from musicians I never listened! ) My thoughts are these, musicians are very interesting people, it requires a real dedication and disipline to learn and play an instrument, so it's odd how un-disiplined many other areas of their lives seem to be? Perhaps the very drive that leads to their brilliance in one area causes their destruction in other areas, possibly causing them their lives? This much is clear to me based on my observations, these are not the kind of people who are going to be controlled easily by record companies or anyone else!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hi there everybody, Kenn Thomas, editor of Steamshovel Press, has put a link on his website to a piece on mysterious musicians' deaths, linking to the specific section mentioning the death of Jimmy Lawrence, who had seemed like he, at the time of his death as guitarist for a band called 'Hope Of The States', was set to be as distinctive and big as Carlos Santana, Hendrix, the Edge of U2.....a distinctive musician......the website Kenn has linked his Steamshovel website to is called phonedupnshutup.com, a wordpress website.
There are many other deaths to think of, and remember large numbers of strange deaths of scientists working for GEC-Marconi (later changed to British Aerospace, BAe, possibly because of unpleasant internet hits) have been referred to as "the Star Wars Scientists' Deaths", there are deaths you guys haven't thought of, the death of the keyboards player for the Charlatans, he was driving behind his friends who were in cars in front of him when he suddenly drove offf the road and crashed.....it is interesting to see the title of one of the tracks on the album dedicated to his memory is called "Area 51", surely indicating a (deadly?) interest of his......there is the death of the manager of a band called 'Husker Du', who disbanded in the mid-1980s, maybe he is not a musician in this instance, but one of the catchiest tunes Husker Du wrote is called "Reading Books About UFOs". Maybe someone in America should investigate the UFO case Grant Hart is singing about there.....?
Anyway, Kenn Thomas's link will put people thru to some original data.....
Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan
[more
Stevie Ray Vaughn's death is mentioned in "Left At East Gate", written by Larry Warren and Peter Robbins, Stevie had been a personal friend of Larry Warren, the man who claimed he witnessed alien beings in Rendlesham Forest on the 27th of December 1980, and thenceforward experienced dreadfull trouble ever since.....not wanting to go off-topic, but a freind of mine was very much more highly placed than Nick Pope in MI5 during the early 1980s, and he said to me "......yeh, I had had to know that Rendlesham Forest thing was deinitely an alien contact situation. We were to watch out for war breaking out between us and them."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

To the guy mentioning the Rendlesham Forest incident, in the book "Left At East Gate", mainly Larry Warren's work helped by Peter Robbins, he does mention his mind being filled with the death of John Lennon soon after the incident.......if you want to buy the book, you are in for a good read, when I bought it in London the guy I'd carried the book to, to pay my money to the shop, immediately went "Hey, that's a BRILLIANT book!"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just have to throw in there: Stevie Ray Vaughan....killed by Eric Clapton due to jealousy

Randy Rhoads....killed by Ozzy, same.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
(Straps on helmet)

Just had to stop in and say that this is a hell of a thread many of the deaths I can buy into Pac, Biggie, Lennon, Elliot Smith (who I love), Philip Kramer. and some others.

However The thing I believe many of us in this thread are'nt willing to realizes is that Rock Stars for the most part are just that. Rock Stars. They are admired, lusted, envied over by millions and this has to bring a pressure that I'm sure many of us could never even fathom. And how do millions of people around the world who can't cope or feel misunderstood or think that the whole world is against them, wants to see them fail deal? DRUGS. Pure and simple. and just like the millions of addicts around the world who are not famous they either get clean (either totally or to some extent) or keep using and most likely die.

Also keep in mind the best thing a Star can do for their legend is Pass before their prime. Yes they die, yes in every case for a multitude of reasons it's unfortunate, sad, depressing. However in the end all it does is add to the mystique and awe of the once great _____________________(insert name here).

All any story conspiracy or other does is make sure their stars continue to burn bright which they should.

However if I'm not mistaken by the looks of it in here (and I waited a day to make sure) According to us every half notable musician who has died in the past 40 years is due to conspiracy ........................ come on everyone.

Remember no matter how much you look up to anyone they are human just like the rest of us. With the same insecurities, fears, hopes, dreams inspirations etc. to boot.

Not everyone is as important as they think they are and for as many as these people who have died mysteriously. Just as many if not more died commonly usually from drugs (sadly) in the cases of these many great artists.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 1/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Puctuation and grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think one reason everyone expects Courtney Love is because she is just such a bitch that everyone wants a reason to hate her even more. Good post btw, that Lennon Film/Doc looked very interesting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ohhhh... Good Lord! Here we go again with a theory that takes away personal responsibility for personal health, safety, and intelligent interface with life as it is, and places all lthat, plus the desire, need and action of taking all those lives for contrived reasons.

It's just possible, with as many people who die each year from results of drug use, heavy overeating, smoking, drinking voluminous amounts, etc. etc. etc.

It just seems to really get some folks off when they dig that deeply to come up with this.

Now, before you take shots at me... True, I post here very little, but read quite often. I agree with many of the "conspiracies" that are out here, without question... But this one just strikes me as about as silly as those shows on Education, History, and Sci-Fi channels, wherein everybody drives themselves to the limits to chase down leads and evidence, eye witnesses, etc. that ultimately produce no real results, and leave the hosts and stars all sitting around saying, "Yeah, but what if...." and like that.

Sorry... I appear to be letting off steam... Too true... I haven't had the best of days today, and it's still wet and cold, while my lawn grows very much every day....

But this particular conspiracy strikes me as one that was ncepted when someone had finished the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and still had too much time on his/her hands.

I apologize if I'm wrong, but if none of the deaths can be proved one way or the other, then I guess I have to rest my case. Funnily enough, however... The last time I took this tack on this very same subject, it was spread around that I really work for the CIA or some Illuminati organization... And that couldn't be proven or disproven either.

Skeptic OverLord, and Springer for President or Vice-President of the World... Mainly because it needs intelligent help, and I think they're both secet agents for RoseAnne.... LOL!
edit on 1-4-2011 by sigung86 because: added several sentences... A few of which were tongue in cheek.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join