It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a thought...call me Krazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just had a thought while reading an old friends thread...
When anybody has a story to tell, we percieve it either be true or false.
We know people lie. We know people do it for attention. We also know that some are mentally impaired. We know that we know nothing.

Those that put into perspective that we really know nothing, can not possibly deny the falsity of any claim one may make. This goes against the belief that possibilities are infinite. We all have the right to debunk another and try to disprove their claim because realistically once again, we dont know if it is true or false. We are searching for that truth, but the possibilities that can create the "illusion" of truth, is a very blurred line.

My thought was this...if we know that we are all one. One with the universe and all we know, who is to say that we do not all have the same conscious? We already can believe we have a collective conscious which enables us to be able to telepathically communicate. What if we are so intelligent that we can seperate our consciousness into infinite identities? So that got me thinking....if we really are all one, and we are all seperate identities acting as one, just on different levels, what really seperates us?

The answer is, everything.

I think its intentional, as it is untentional, and that is the nature we have created. And so every experience that is created before me, i realize is only myself trying to learn and experience the same as my other selves, so in a more clearer picture, we are one anothers teacher....this is how we learn. This is why we created all that is.

If we are all one, all a part of the same whole...if you knew everything there was to know, what would you do?

I would seperate myself, in order to experience, myself. Ha...call me Krazy, because thats exactly what i am!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
damn i like that idea man!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not so crazy as you think. I am married to one of three sisters. One is way out in left field and hard to pin down other than to say she is completely bi polar. The second or middle one is lost, but has many traits that the youngest does not and is the flip side of my wife, the oldest.

What I have told my wife is this. The middle one and herself are one and the same, each existing with what the other lacks, the two of them together would make a whole. I have even kept a log of events that show what happens to one, happens to the other. When younger, their time of month was the same, even though they lived 50 miles apart. When one would have problems with seeming abductions, the other would also.

Later when one was late and seemingly pregnant which could not have happened, the other had the exact thing happen to the day with both having memories of the fetus being taken. Personality traits if put together would make a balanced person and yes they are out of balance, somewhat like have one leg shorter than the other in the personality department. Life is not what it seems and is soooo, convoluted.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We're not connected at the conscious level, we're a singularity at the UNconscious level.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
We're not connected at the conscious level, we're a singularity at the UNconscious level.

Thank you for the correction Helion

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Assuming a finite, structured universe, then there is a limit to knowledge. Assuming a chaotic, changing, infinite universe, then there is always something to do, as we must always be on our toes.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

totally agree with you, i truly believe that were are all fragments of God, exploded in the big bang, and we were created so he could experience something other than perfection , the object of the game being to remember WHO WE ARE.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfallen
I just had a thought while reading an old friends thread...
When anybody has a story to tell, we percieve it either be true or false.
We know people lie. We know people do it for attention. We also know that some are mentally impaired. We know that we know nothing.

Those that put into perspective that we really know nothing, can not possibly deny the falsity of any claim one may make. This goes against the belief that possibilities are infinite. We all have the right to debunk another and try to disprove their claim because realistically once again, we dont know if it is true or false. We are searching for that truth, but the possibilities that can create the "illusion" of truth, is a very blurred line.

My thought was this...if we know that we are all one. One with the universe and all we know, who is to say that we do not all have the same conscious? We already can believe we have a collective conscious which enables us to be able to telepathically communicate. What if we are so intelligent that we can seperate our consciousness into infinite identities? So that got me thinking....if we really are all one, and we are all seperate identities acting as one, just on different levels, what really seperates us?

The answer is, everything.

I think its intentional, as it is untentional, and that is the nature we have created. And so every experience that is created before me, i realize is only myself trying to learn and experience the same as my other selves, so in a more clearer picture, we are one anothers teacher....this is how we learn. This is why we created all that is.

If we are all one, all a part of the same whole...if you knew everything there was to know, what would you do?

I would seperate myself, in order to experience, myself. Ha...call me Krazy, because thats exactly what i am!

I like where you are going with this thought my friend. Now here is another krazy thought for you. What if we are each altering our reality based on our desire. For example, those who desire extraterrestrials create them in their reality and this is shared by others who have similar desire, while those who do not wish there to be such a thing never experience it. The same with angels, demons, big foot, fairies, you name it.

What if there are an infinite number of multi-verses simultaneously happening in this universe. Who would be a liar then?

The problems we have all stem from judging the world we have created and not helping each other create the very best world we can imagine.

Welcome to Heaven.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 30-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hey thats cool, its sort of like something i thought of along time ago. I asked myself if God is real and he knew everthing and all things, wouldnt it be kind of boring. I mean its awesome that you know whats to come but at the same time you wouldnt be suprised by anything.

So from there on I thought everything new we do, we see, and experience has to be special. Like falling in love for the first time, meeting people, having near death experience or wild adventures, Flying a plane or getting on a rollercoaster, learning science learning in general, living life. I mean the list goes on, the list is infinite, learning is infinite.
And as you say, if you knew everything there was to know what would you do? I would also seperate myself to experience the Infinity of existince, and never get tired of experiencing something new in diferent scenerios on diferent dimentions with diferent creations

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

hey, if I could give you 10 flags I would surely do that ! Why, well I find people who think OUT OF THE STUPID BOX very intresting and very clever ! We all have to learn to think out of the box, because that box is not letting us free, it is a prison for our thoughts and if we believe all the theories about being ONE and about universal consciousness, about our soul being eternal and our EGO just a illusion, well then we have to prepare ourselves to another kind of thinking for when we will be in those realms ( some call it heaven, anyway, all different terms for the same kind of spirit life ).
So that box is just the limit of our education, and they told us not to think too much, not too deep, not too complicated, because this could make us crazy !!!
WAW
if this was the case, we should become crazy in afterlife because nothing will be the same as our stupid material life on earth and our stupid EGO thinking now !!
I would say : real crazy people are thinking out of the box, yes but constantly, they simply have no box at all so they never can control their thinking, they cannot live a normal life because everything is mixed and uncontroled in their brain.
So yes, we have to prepare our thinking, our spirit, to think out of the box and to think about all kind of possibilities and theories and etc etc .... just because we have a brain, we have to adapt it to that kind of thinking .....if you never learn mathematics, your brain will not be able to think about it, the same with MUSIC : if you can play or understand/love music, a new world is opening for you ... we can do much more with our brain than we ever could think is possible, but we have to force it OUT OF THE STUPID EGO BOX !
But the box itself must remain as a fundamental storage and thinking machine of course ! It's just about opening doors to other realms and control the openings and closings of them.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join