It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC and time travel is real?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

I have a true belief that things have advanced so fast that I will be alive when disclosure will occur in my lifetime. I am only 29 but I am terminal. I will not make it out of my 30's, if I even make it to 30 (my liver, kidneys, and heart are failing at a slow rate). I do not know anything about you, but if your lifeline is longer than mine (barring accidents), you will see what technologies they have produced covertly.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I understood it. I also possible.
Does understanding come without consequence? No.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I did not consider the link fun. The link provided a bunch of animes surviving the end of the universe? When did the universe even exist? They made that up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I was watchign this show called drew and shannon live the other day (kinda cornie buts its alright) and they mentioned the next days show would talk about this! But i never watched it kinda cool though

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Until we've solved the paradox problems, no one can say for certain that it's a good idea to even attempt time travel.

However time travel involves the bending of time and space, so maybe it's not travel in time at all, but travel through another universe

Okay i think i just solved the paradox LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pa.Frost
reply to post by lisa2012

I have a true belief that things have advanced so fast that I will be alive when disclosure will occur in my lifetime. I am only 29 but I am terminal. I will not make it out of my 30's, if I even make it to 30 (my liver, kidneys, and heart are failing at a slow rate). I do not know anything about you, but if your lifeline is longer than mine (barring accidents), you will see what technologies they have produced covertly.

I am really sorry to hear this . From one point of you is sad but hey I believe great things are awaiting us on the other side.

But in the meantime, indeed we are living crazy times...time is speeding up and so is technology. As far as disclosure ..woow I am looking forward for that I am 31 and to be honest I am a bit disappointed because I strongly believe that the technology that is hidden from us ordinary people and is used in black projects is nothing like we even imagine.

Is also very sad from my perspective the fact that we are at war and we are concerned with this religion/Islam ...wars instability and economical meltdown,the fact that all the money and effort is wasted on such things when us as nations we should be able to unite forces in the interest of scientifically and technological advancement as well as spiritual level.

You see I also believe that we are still looking in the wrong direction, we should start by looking researching and discovering our true powers, and from there extend outwards, in this way human kind would make progress like never before.

This view is very Utopic but hey you never know maybe one day ..maybe Utopic Society would rule this Planet.
This I strongly believe would not happen i my life time.

I also want to wish you all the best in the time left here and make sure you work on your spiritual side before you cross on the other side.

Namaste
edit on 5-4-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

Unforunately Time Travel is an impossibility as outlined below... However Teleportation may be a reality. Only through space but no through time.

All scientists, mathematicians, and theorists are missing the primary ingredients of Time Travel. They have leaped into the Sci-fi impossible without looking at some basic facts. I personally would love to be able to Time Travel. I would go ahead in time and gather Stock Market charts and then come back and be a billionaire.

Here are some practical things that must be reconciled to allow the smallest possibility of travelling in time.
1) Life is constantly in a state of decay. We are not physically eternal. In order to go back in time you have to assume that every form of matter must be captured in a time wave protal to the nth degree of timing. Every sound, light, physical matter, odor...all must be assumed to be eternally existent in order to go back and visit every minute detail.
2) In the future you would have to assume that the same events and matter already exist in all forms of matter simply awaiting to be set in motion. This is not even rational for some of the most educated minds of science and theory.
3) Time is simply an element of measure. It only exists on earth. It began at creation when God said, "the evening and the morning were the first day." Time and seasons are based on the rotation of the earth, the earth's revolution around the sun. Out in space away from our solar system time does not exist. so the person who travels light years for 3 light years vs. 20 years on earth...they were still gone and absent for 20 earth years. They will be 20 earth years older just like all of us.

The fact that the earth rotates and wobbles and changes its elipse causes time travel impossiblity. you could send someone back and they could land in the ocean or in a tree.

4) Even the slightest deviation, a change in pace of a passer-by, someone stopping to give you directions like Basiago, any change would cause a change in the already delicate system of the eternal ripple of time and activity.
5) The g-force to reach the speed of light would not allow any creature to survive. They still would have to overcome the pressure differential to create a zero gravity within the sealed craft that would hold together at such speeds.
6) If you went to the future to visit yourself and give yourself some type of advice you would not be surprised to see yourself because you would already know you had met yourself from the past. If you go into the past to correct something with yourself you would not have needed to do this because you would have already been visited by your future self when that original time occurred.

That is the dilemma. If we are simply waiting for the future to come so we can achieve Time travel to go back in time and correct history. Then that is evidence that all matter is not eternal and we are on a single timeline headed in a single direction. When time is passed it is gone forever, never to be regained or reviewed.

7) There is a possible solution that scientists have overlooked. They have overlooked it because they would have to admit that God exists. The answer is found in the Bible. I have a theory as to how it might be achieved but all the issues I've mentioned make me believe it is impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join