It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a genius

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
reply to post by Sanjur0

A lot of things that David Icke says about reptilians, moon, spirituality etc are not new age stuff. All of it is old and ancient knowledge which was systematically destroyed and maligned by the controllers of this planet. David is a honest man, he only wants humanity to become free from slavery.

Those who discredit his info by saying it is new age BS are wrong. we and everything around us is god / consciousness and soon we will realize that.

edit on 31-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: Content.

This sums him up very well and is brief, so the TV heads can understand it before racing off on the ADHD highway of thought. All the attacks on Icke here are like computer virus pop ups, no real in depth knowledge or research, just pop up responses. I'll bet those who can't absorb what he's saying live under rocks, are under 21, or they've had their heaping doses of vaccinations and super Walmart groceries.

You guys attack any LITTLE detail he may have said based on previous hoax information that the commoner still believes in, after all, you're info is only as good as the information's source. What he's been in error about has NOTHING to do with the overall information he's reassembling, ancient information, hidden, lost, occult, the stuff that make the elite, elite.
edit on 31-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

perhaps they have all their shots?

"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out
of the corner of my eye, I turned to look but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now... the child is grown, the
dream is gone, I have become comfortably numb."
(Words by 'Pink Floyd')

---------------------
We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man's vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination.
"Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men and women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."
CREDO MUTWA

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
As someone who is not really familiar with him, what would you suggest I read first?

(The biggest secret). is one of the best.
edit on 31-3-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

ok already said, sorry ignore... still is good book.

edit on 31-3-2011 by mkkkay because: stupid

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I havent read any of his books but i have seen him in many videos. I would'nt call him a genius but i respect the fact that he's willing to put himself on a pedastal and stand by what he believes in. Even the whole reptilian stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This sums him up very well and is brief, so the TV heads can understand it before racing off on the ADHD highway of thought. All the attacks on Icke here are like computer virus pop ups, no real in depth knowledge or research, just pop up responses. I'll bet those who can't absorb what he's saying live under rocks, are under 21, or they've had their heaping doses of vaccinations and super Walmart groceries.

You guys attack any LITTLE detail he may have said based on previous hoax information that the commoner still believes in, after all, you're info is only as good as the information's source. What he's been in error about has NOTHING to do with the overall information he's reassembling, ancient information, hidden, lost, occult, the stuff that make the elite, elite.
edit on 31-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

David? Is that you?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

David Icke is not a fiction writer, he never was.

yeah but is he any good in goal still?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

i reccommend 'tales from the time loop' or 'children of the matrix' for the first read,'biggest secret' is good but the other two appealed to me more

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

David Icke is truly the genius of our era. ... If they are reptiles or not, ... David Icke is not a fiction writer, he never was. He is a journalist who collects evidence and has the genius mind to think further. To think like no one else dared to think.

He is not a con man, he has no money whatsoever. ...

I love this man dearly. And I feel sorry for all the ridicule and hardship he has had to endure all these years. Despite all that he continued, unstoppable and hungry for answers. What a character this man has!!

Yeah, looking at this book cover I can't help but get the warm cuddlies for the guy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bab6f09d4684.jpg[/atsimg]

And his sense of character ... what with his kindhearted redistribution of such magnificent anti-semitic forgeries like "The Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion" (just do a search for david icke and that title).

What heart, what soul ...

Icke is one amp short of a short circuit.
edit on 4-4-2011 by TheMalefactor because: for great justice!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
David Icke is not a genius.He's an atheist which makes him a fool.I have 5 of his books.i agree with alot of what he says,but when he starts attacking christianity,and Saying Jesus was a reptilian,i want to puke

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Alice in Wonderland and the WTC Disaster is also a interesting read.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA
His books scare me to no end..
He also believes he's Jesus or the son of Jesus, which is a tad odd.
.... lol he does not believe he is jesus or god for that matter ..if you take time out to listen to him ..he says we are all god in a collective Consciousness kind way or as he puts " we are all droplets of water in a vast ocean of Consciousness.... david is highly intelligent, i agree with some of his theories but not all..i also like his no nonsense writing style

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yup believe in what he says ..... but it is hard to get threw the reptile stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

what you said is exactly what I think! I learned a lot by reading Icke's literature, but every time when it came to Christianity I couldn't believe what he then said.. He speaks about such amazing stuff but he "disses" the main thing... doesn't make sense! and then you ask yourself: IS D.I. THE REAL DEAL? DOES HE RALLY KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT?! Is he confused and does he got it all wrong...? whenever you start reading his stuff, you will find it interesting and actually believe him, but there will always come situations when you'll become suspicious bout his work....

genious or not, he's special, but I definitely would never watch him live, cuz I'll already know everything he'd say

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

II believe every word this man says. I saw a reptillian woman at the China expo 3 days ago, and I want to have the video I have made to be enlarged and made clearer. Please tell me how I can do this. I also showed my wife this lady and my wife agreed her eyes looked very strange.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I like Icke as well.

He brings you boatloads of truth and then gives you his personal spin. He adds his ideas on top of already truthful things.

I've watched 14 hours of lectures of recent work and honestly he only talks about the "Reptiles and Moon Matrix" for a few hours at best.

You should really listen to everything he talks about and take what you want from it. His lectures are also quite fun to watch and he's a very passionate speaker.

And he ALWAYS tells you to go out there and research for yourself, don't take his word for it because it is his translation of the "experience" we are all sharing.

I recommend The Lion Sleeps no more (on youtube) and Beyond the Cutting Edge (should be online)

They are long, but I think he dips into everything. Including poking fun at his younger self.

edit on 10-6-2011 by eleventhsun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I find David Ickes ideas very interesting. I have been reading the articles he has written on his web site for a while now and feel there is some truth in what he is saying.

I have just down loaded his new app onto my i-pod touch. The app is giving information on how we are being manipulated into a One World Government. It discusses who is involved and how " they" are doing it. The scary thing is it's easy to see what he is saying is true.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The "David Icke On Wogan" video is always at the top of the youtube list when you search his name...

It seems as though youtube wants to disparage him...

To me, that speaks volumes...

He is definitely onto something...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
David Icke did what he did because it is his purpose in this life. It is his spiritual mission. He is guided and protected by spirit.

His work generally involved exposing the dark forces, the malevolent extraterrestrials that are behind the Illuminati, the Powers That Be that are trying to control the world with their New World Order agenda.

If you have been following onto some of his work, you will notice that David Icke also talked about spirituality. His work had awakened many people.

Spirituality, forces of light, dark forces, extraterrestrials, UFOs, they are all interrelated one way or another.

The secrets of the Illuminati, the Dark Cabals, the Powers That Be are being revealed to the public now is because we are now seeing a transformation in the collective consciousness of humanity.

The drastic changes that are occurring on Earth now is a part of the process called Ascension.

This link will provide you with more information on the changes and Ascension
edit on 18-6-2011 by HeavenlySplendor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I have read 1 and a half of Icke's books....really big books too...anyway, I was with him and was following what he was saying until...

Willie Nelson is a reptilian. Yup, that is where i promptly threw the book into the trash and have not considered anything else this man has to say.

Willie Nelson is a reptilian...really!? Good ol' song writing, pot smokin', down in the Heart fo Texas, tax victim of the man...is the man... is the reptillian.

Willie eats little children who are on the sides of milk cartons and his buddies live in the secret underground lairs of Area 51 and the Denver Airport? That's what Icke said...also that well known villan of world domination...Boxcar Willie...

Yeah, that's where i drew the line. Keep your hands off my Willie.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by MainLineThis

Did you read any of his works? HONESTLY .... you didn't read a word.

Don't feed the trolls, they are bored and have many hours to troll you.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join