It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a genius

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

yeah then why do you have a goddamn reptoid birdman as your avatar!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I like David aswell. I watched & laughed along with everyone else during the early 90s when he had his 'epiphany' but now, years later I see him for what he really is; a genuine man with a good heart, a seeker after truth & an extremely brave human being. As for the son of God claim.... technically, he's actually correct! Just ask any high degree mason or Kabbalist, the truth is stranger than you'd imagine. And the Queen etc being reptilian... based on my own opinion of them, symbolically this also could be true.

Edit:
Just read back through previous posts & find it striking how the subject of David Icke polarizes opinion so dramatically. That's just an observation, nothing inferred.

edit on 30/3/11 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You don´t like his work? Fine. No problem, just don´t insult people that like it. But its not just his work, its his attitude, he his a brave man and he worries about humanity, do you?.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by cluckerspud

yeah then why do you have a goddamn reptoid birdman as your avatar!

He's a Disney Poultry Nazi. Both fictitious characters.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

unityemissions, it's been awhile. how go your studies?

as a reply and since it is on subject I'd like to share my opinion/belief re Icke and reptilians

i believe Icke actually sees them, remember the movie "They Live"? you needed special glasses to see "Them", Icke is seeing people who operate nearly exclusively from their r-complex/reptilian brain, through a perceptual overlay as it were, as, well, as reptilians.

from the Shamanic point of view what the Seer sees in the Over-world, the Dreaming, or the Physical World, are all equally Real. a difference of perception/ communications problem IMO

with an added dash of confusion by the literal minded "believer" plus equal parts disinfo/ridicule by the reptilians and their agents of course.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

i agree

isn't it funny Icke has managed to put a roof over his head and feed his family by living his beliefs and doing what he loves. and some hate him for that, because he hasn't "sold out" like most, by which i mean this whole bust your ass, break your back 9 to 5 for a boss crap. apparently if you hide behind corporate lawyers and destroy people, places and things, or pander to the lowest common denominator, tell people what they want to hear then it's okay to make money.

but being creative? oh no that's some how fraudulent and not "playing by the rules".

not to compare to compare myself to Icke but for most of my life, i had to put up with similar crap from my family: get a job, buckle down [bondage any one?], it just literally eats them up that i never did.

i own my own house and have none of the usual costs most people foolishly pay for and am my own boss.
sure, there are days when i don't make enough to eat for a day or two, such is the price of freedom i suppose.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I don't see anywhere this poster has made any insults. If you can pull a quote, I would be surprised I missed it. I do see insults and accusations made by the author of the OP towards the anti DI crowd. At this point it seems like arguing over if DI is legit, is like arguing with a christian over the existence of God/Jesus/Lucifer, no point.

However, in my opinion, DI is a prime example of why the word 'charlatan' exists.

Honestly, I wonder which Dave has made more money feeding on the gullibility of the conspiracy community, Icke or Willcock? thoughts?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I dont understand why you are so fervent. Dont you see Icke just collects evidence?

For example the moon theory, everyone is so angry at him for this, but is solely based on specific findings,
which are
-Zulu tales.
-a book by 2 russian scientist Who build the moon
- mainstream science cannot explain the moon. They say the only way to explain the moon is by denying it!!

So think before you jump on something like an angry beast. You all yell THERE IS NO EVIDENCE ITS A FRAUD,

but all he does is provide you with evidence. So dont be such a ..... Why is he a fraud? i told you , this guy has no cash man, he needs to publish his books with the profit from his other books. He hardly gets around.
This man has character like very little have.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

A lot of things that David Icke says about reptilians, moon, spirituality etc are not new age stuff. All of it is old and ancient knowledge which was systematically destroyed and maligned by the controllers of this planet. David is a honest man, he only wants humanity to become free from slavery.

Those who discredit his info by saying it is new age BS are wrong. we and everything around us is god / consciousness and soon we will realize that.

edit on 31-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: Content.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Dont you see Icke just collects evidence?

No I don't. If thats just what he was doing, we wouldn't be having this conversation

For example the moon theory ....

As far as anyone knows, the Zulu tales are just that, tales.

As far as these Russians that build the moon I am unfamiliar with, but I think the moon was around before Russia, though I'm too lazy to back that up with evidence.

Just because our science can't explain every facet of the moon, doesn't mean there are no logical explanations to come, and does not prove the validity of counter arguments. Because I can't explain the moon, does not conclude Icke is correct about his theories. However in all honesty, I'm not too familiar with his moon 'work'. However I am positive I would have the same level of agreement with the works of his I have seen/read.

So think before you jump on something like an angry beast

Yes, I so angry! RAAWWWRRR! Really? So who's angry? And I never asked "why is he a fraud?" I believe I stated I believe him to be one.

this guy has no cash man, he needs to publish his books with the profit from his other books. He hardly gets around.

I skeet by life by the seat of my pants, I know I couldn't afford to publish my own book, and fund my own book tours, so I'm certain he's got more cash than me. And I've seen his videos filmed in many locations, he definitely gets around. So, unless you're his banker, I believe you make these claims based off assumption. Such as, assuming that DI telling you he is poor is both correct, and relative to your definition of poor.

Also, I too would have to publish my own work if everyone I tried to sell it to thought it was bunk.

Oh and on a side note, keep in mind.... The BEST cons, are based in half-truths.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Lighterside because: sidenote

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've read most of his books and i find them interesting though some aspects are a bit out there..... but i guess thats because i hav'nt seen a reptilian yet
.....but they're always a good read.
I'm going to see his presentation in October,looking forward to it

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't understand the allure of people like Icke. Perhaps he just appeals to scared, paranoid people. I tolerate some of his antics about secret societies etc but the second he starts talking about trans-dimensional reptilians, he looses me completely.

IRM

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I've just read DIs book Global conspiracy and how to end it. What a read!!!! The reptilian thing is a hard one to get ones head around, if ever, but the rest of it seems to have some basis is truth. Alot of what he has said is very libellous, it makes you wonder why none of the accused have done so. They either cant be bothered or don't want to in case it draws too much attention to themselves.
What he writes is very scary as well, but I think it is good for people like him to exist and to write and talk to us. If its true, he's helped prepare the way, if not, his books are a good read, better than watching TV.
As for his view on aliens, I reckon by far the majority are on our side and are good but he doesn't have much time for them at least not the reptilians. At the end of the book he says we need to educate ourselves and to become critical thinkers and too consider everything carefully even the things HE writes and talks about. He says to use our intuition, he also reckons 2012 will be the start of a higher vibrational level for us human beings and not nessessarily the end of the world.
At the end of the book I concluded that there are many many worse people in the world. All in all, I wish him well.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I don't actually understand all the angst towards DI he has theories and promotes them, the fact he makes a living from it is irrelevant and quite hypocritical really. Do we admonish scientists for for earning money in their field? Do we criticize any academics for making money from their field? So he publishes books, remember DI came along long before the internet where publishing books was the only way to get information across to people. David feels he has a message to give, information to impart to others and wants to spend all of his time doing it, publishing, touring and guest speaking help him achieve that whilst still giving him an income.

I don't personally think he is a genius though, I equate in a way to Erich Von Daniken, When I first read chariot of the gods, it's value to me was not in his theories many of which I found flawed, but in the questions he proposed, it wasn't how he answered these mysteries only that he had pointed out the mysteries it made me "aware" of things I was not aware of before and led me into searching for my own answers.

DI does a similar thing, he points out inconsistencies, errors, points out truths, yes his answers may not quite fit, but the questions he raises still remain. And unlike us armchair warriors he is actually bringing those questions to a wider audience, opening more minds, tell me when are you next booked to a public engagement to speak to a few hundred people and try to get them to open their eyes? DI may not be perfect, but at least he does more than spout rhetoric from behind a computer screen

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

Why is he a fraud? i told you , this guy has no cash man, he needs to publish his books with the profit from his other books. He hardly gets around.
This man has character like very little have.

I've seen somebody mention this before...how ...no....where is the information that DI has no money and that he is strugling to get by..? Don't tell me because in an interview he says so...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I like your logic but how about this. You haven't even read a single book by him(at least not about his moon theory). How can you come to such definite conclusions.This is just ignorance on repeat function.

Zulu Tales aren't just tales. People back than simply described what they saw. The more simple a tribe, the less lies. they have less reason to lie. The deceptive civilizations are the more ''advanced'' ones, the greedy ones, the hungry ones. Look at ours right now.
I learn so much from the simple tribe-lifestyle, their minds are/were still more-pure and less spoiled with malignant thought.

He makes his living out this. So what. What are you crying about? Take your complains to the Rothschilds who own half of the worlds wealth.
He isnt rich and he isnt poor. What do I care about this anyway? Is it so relevant to you? I only pointed this out in my threat because everyone calls him a cheater out for money, which is pathetic, his strategy is the worst way to get rich let me tell you.
Go to your bankers and stockbrokers, they are frauds, the real frauds. And ICKE is exposing them..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Mr Icke is that you? for goodness sake get a life. Seriously though whatever you think of the guy hes put a hell of a lot of research into this field. And i wish people would quit with the "he thinks he s Jesus" thing, hes explained this as him meaning that we are all the sons or daughters of God, however at the time he did the Wogan show he was going through a spiritual metamorphisis and didnt relay it that way.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

your right i should quit this, im wasting my life here. Thanks.
im not worshipping him, dont worry, i never worship, i admire and love

ayeee

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Start with one of his best books, The Big Secret. You may want to do a search for his videos as well, be warned the videos can be very long.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This presentation from 2008 from David Icke is mind blowing
www.videonger.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join