It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockar
Its a rabbit or a cat.

Really

Ever tryed to run that fast & turn on water?

did you fail to see there was nothing floating under the object when it turned and also has no effect on the water while over objects it cloud have tuned on?

watch it again

genuine UFO imo
Or this is some new surveillance technology we don't know of we know about Irans little secret UFO type craft i'm sure the US was in town on this day and probably have something alot more better because there is absolutely no way in hell this object is under control of a breeze and no piece of paper or plastic bag EVER hold its shape while under pressure from the winds sorry its not debris if that what you thing then i would kindly ask you people to study its movements again and look for the pattern (in slow zoom)

It has a clear pattern to its flight plan please re-watch and note these things

It is always in perfect shape

It always "when bolts of" is fish like end to end head first etc etc

When it slows down just before changing direction... it spins and all the time it does this it spins at EXACTLY the same speed

When or just before it slows it hovers & spin and the will ALWAYS bolt of again nose first

Come on!!!! how many bits of debris does that folks? clearly its under intelligent control clearly

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Can i ask why you pulled a typical move and only answered to plastic bag when the guy also said what cardboard or paper? you simply targeted plastic bag....as i believe he was simply using an example....if you know nothing about debree and drafts from wind you need not sit here and pretend that you know what your talking about -=/ what your doing is what i call a guesstamate tell the truth dude it's a piece of paper.

-JagSR

and you say seriously guys think about it.....yes seriously dude THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
doesnt even take evidence anymore to make people believe .....how rediculous

we are moving into a world of idiocracy....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

lol ok you all keep starin at the paper and i'll move on to a real subject .......

tell me my friend exactly what is this ltl alien craft doing then? i would love to hear the theorys on that one...this is about to turn into a late night B grade scifi scenario LOL too many youngins on here that dont enough about things....however gotta give em credit.....they gotta learn somewhere jus like the rest of us.....

anyone can speak in big intelligent words and still know nothing.....look at half of our government....just cuz people use words u may/may not understand dont automatically assume there IQ is GREAT.... so there good at grammar and english..... im sure theres somethin u can do better then them....soo.......

sometimes its best to listen to the debunking idiot trust me

-JagSR The Debunking Idiot

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

the us is always in town theve had an entire army based in japan since the end of ww2

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

I give up I only know about Tesla ships.
He keeps them hidden from everyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JagSR

Can i ask why you pulled a typical move and only answered to plastic bag when the guy also said what cardboard or paper? you simply targeted plastic bag....as i believe he was simply using an example....if you know nothing about debree and drafts from wind you need not sit here and pretend that you know what your talking about -=/ what your doing is what i call a guesstamate tell the truth dude it's a piece of paper.

-JagSR

and you say seriously guys think about it.....yes seriously dude THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
doesnt even take evidence anymore to make people believe .....how rediculous

we are moving into a world of idiocracy....

Simple

go get a piece of paper about lets say thats in the range of an A1 sheet of paper maybe bigger? agreed? (EDIT its 1/4 the size of a SUV wind screen rectangle)

firstly paper doesn't have any lift ok... like a plastic bag will fill with air and is much much lighter than paper therefore plastic bags tend to get carryed by the wind and go up & up well this onject does neither it stays level and in shape, paper would not do this the wind would hit it it would bend and the dynamics of a bent bit of paper would fold it and it would drop out of the air

its a seriously dumb ID for this objects maneuverabilitys

how many bits of paper can spin in the spot while holding shape ? and then shot of upright? does anyone realise the dimensions & shape of abit of paper ?

well if its upright then that leave a line the width of a few jeez i don't no but tiny amount of area for the wind to hit it and move so how on earth does it gain so much speed and then stop DEAD ?

so you're going to tell me with the wind blowing on that surface area it can reach speeds like that OR can come to a near stand still and then pivit on the spot without dropping into the water? and not forgetting its flying PERFECTLY LEVEL?

in the first few seconds of this video you can see a plastic bag fly up after the wave hits tho plant things it gets dragged down by the force so we can have a little guess as to the conditions down there

not only that but this object flys INTO THE WATER then flys back out.... Well it either come OUT of the water or flys in and then out, first few seconds of the video folks download it and watch frame by frame

Loop the video from 0:03 - 0:02 IT GOES INTO THE WAVE and you can see a trail coming from the object erm still want to say its paper or a bag? hahaha

Seriously.... you want me to believe its wet soggy paper not just paper... but wet soggy paper can force its way in & out of a Tsunami...come out the other end holding its shape?... rise back up and fly level?... make sharp turns/g forces wile being a wet soggy bit of paper?

COME ON!!!! WATCH THE VIDEO PROPERLY!!!!

edit on 30-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prizim
Yes, this is exactly what is going on here. Paper, cardboard or plastic bag being buffeted by the updrafts being created by the water displacing the air as it moved forward.

You have no real idea if it's 'exactly' what's going on at all, so no clue why you're putting it like that. You definitely don't know for sure, so the word exactly shouldn't be there.

Personally I think it looks like it's moving intelligently (erm...about ten times or so at least.) and think it looks like CGI, or it could be a UFO. People saying it's trash like it simply has to be might need to have a think about how it's making some of those movements though, and maybe stop being scared that it might actually be a UFO.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I believe they are spirits, it is hard for others to except this. Being with people when they died, I see this as spirits, I even have a thread up about that. I posted this video on there last night, and It was such a heart breaking thing to watch. Please God bring them Peace and Love.

Japan sightings not ufo or helicopter but Spirits.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i find it odd that people are quite happy to believe in aliens visiting earth in spaceships but cant belive there is nothing spiritual anywhere

oh by the way im no religious type

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Come on where have all the paper & bag people gone

If its not a bit of paper & a plastic bag

What the hell is it? why do Debunkers never admit they was wrong & Believers always admit when they are wrong?

What else can hit a Tsunami wave and pop out the other end and fly level over that wave with all tho's violent forces acting on it?

Can anybody on here make GIF files? because the object deffo goes in the water/Tsunami, then it does not emerge where you would expect it to emerge given the speed/force of the current it clearly struggles a little to pull back out of the water, it pulls out further back than it went in etc

from 0:02 it appears (with clear & visible trail behind)

goes into the Tsunami wave 0:03

disappears completely

pulls out @0:08

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by dashdespatch

I believe they are spirits, it is hard for others to except this. Being with people when they died, I see this as spirits, I even have a thread up about that. I posted this video on there last night, and It was such a heart breaking thing to watch. Please God bring them Peace and Love.

Japan sightings not ufo or helicopter but Spirits.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But what kind? Are they spirits of the victims? Guides of some sort?
If it's the victims wouldn't there be hundreds instead of two or three?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

i dont believe all traumatic deaths lead to spiritual activity if they did we wouldnt be able to move for ghosts would we !!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's a piece of paper flittering about on the turbulence created by all the debris moving through the air.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
From the way it moves in a seeking pattern if it real it may have been gathering soul energies. Only way to observe unfortunatly is to watch another catastrophy go down from above and pay close attention to paranormal activities. Which would mean more death so maybe its not for all to understand maybe... I hope it was the good kind and no evol device designed to capture so many soul energies for whatever gate opening reason, smh.
Good Luck Japan EA.
edit on 3/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
It's a piece of paper flittering about on the turbulence created by all the debris moving through the air.

Don't be ridiculous since when has a bit of paper been 3D paper is 2D so unless that paper is flying upright where is the force coming from to propel it do you know how thin paper is?

Besides....

Please go and download the video and watch it frame by frame, i have told you the points above to look for which completely Debunk this paper & bag theory

IT "THE OBJECT" GOES INTO THE TSUNAMI WAVEI!!!!

now how many bags & paper can hit a Tsunami and come out the other side then fly level around debris ???

I'm sorry but this one is 110% a genuine UFO oh and at 00:48 when it pops back out the water, it punches through a peak of a small oncoming wave and you can clearly see the black water splash as it does so...

Getting frustrated now

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The force is the movement of the air being displaced by the water and debris. At no point does it "go into the tsunami". However, you answered that bit of confusion for yourself. The paper is thin... At some points, so thin that the camera can not see it, when it shows it's edge!

You're getting good at this logic stuff!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
no wonder ufology goes the way it goes

maybe after 15 pages will decide its a popcorn cup

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

well i must be blind because id like to know how you get so much detail from a slightly blurred object....i see no definition of anything.....and as far as the paper....do you really think that wind is goin one direction? this whole post is a joke... you guys will spend days upon end saying the same thing...until thats disproven than some other aspect will be found etc........... its not a ufo or craft of any kind period! lol how old are you bud?

again everyone can throw out theorys of what it is...anyone got any on what its for? or is everyone suddenly not intelligent enough to figure that aspect out? its easy to say look its a ufo...i guess ur right it is a ufo cuz nobody knows exactly! what it is....however... if that was a real ufo/craft of anykind would that video be used on every news channel? dont you think if it was a ufo there would of been a tracking on it and to relieve all filming from that area...... this is too far fetched and blown to all possible extreme.... it's a good laugh though to see how many people follow eachother with the same bs story..... all in all im glad most people are working together atleast theres one good thing out of it....

-JagSR

keep studyin dude.... waste of time....eventually youll think about it and be like yeah it probly is nothin...but due to everyone trippen out over it ur following suit....thats how fads start..... I myself am smarter than that....jus because 100 people say one thing dont mean its true..... every single one of us on this site has lied time n time again thru there life no matter what they say..... i think this post is a good attempt but proves and shows nothing over n over but people sayin look how it maneuvers.... wow good study!

i can show much wierder things than this video that are natural would u find somethin in that too?

anyway im done with postin on this thread...i feel i will soon create enemys from the people that are waaay 2 open minded.... im sorry if anyone took offense .... but ya gotta do a ltl better than tossin ideas and pretending there correct.... idea is one thing...most of you seem to know exactly what it is with no explanation other than flight pattern . TO ANYONE THAT STUDIED OTHER POSSIBILITIES RATHER THAN SAYIN ITS A CRAFT RIGHT OFF THE BAT ...GOOD JOB! ATLEAST SOME OF YOU RESEARCH THINGS FIRST..

before we know it 100% of the world will be on paranoya drugs.....fantastic lol

**PEACE** -JagSR

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i would say thats a bird or something because if you look when its slowed down u can see some sort of wing flapping moving up and down look close at it maybe a seagull and for the movements maybe the flow of the water was giving it trouble to fly proper and it was getting blown when trying to fly away just my opinion

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
A plastic BAG?

My god, watch the video guys, Think about it seriously think about it....

A plastic bag has a hole in one end and if you blow into that hole it will move right? so how does it change direction so dam quick without losing its shape? this thing "holds shape" turns on a penny, and speeds of in the other direction while doing so, and the front of object is always pointing in that direction, there is no doubt at all this is under some sort of intelligent control its shape & movement is that of a fish not a plastic bag which fly very erratically indeed, sure this object is also but a plastic bag would almost certainly never travel as fast & as strait, go get a small bag and blow on it as hard as you can to make it travel in a perfectly strait line, it don't want to do it for a good reason, aerodynamics

Not only that but if you watch the slowed down footage the thing stops dead spins on the spot and then bolts of again.... plastic bag? IMPOSSIBLE, UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE! something would need to be holding that bag at each end and turning it and even then that tells you its run out of energy/wind pushing it in which case it would have dropped and then got caught by the down draft of the houses moving past it or pushed up, but it remains LEVEL at all times again IMPOSSIBLE you show me a video of a plastic bag travaling perfectly level.

Things noted...

Just before it slows down and then stops to change direction it begins to spin in perfect sync (unlike a bag) as if both end of the object are searching for another direction to move in

It always heads of in the direction of which ever end on the fish like object stops in, it never heads of or changes direction sideways when it is sideways on from whatever angle it goes of in, (unlike bags)

When it does slight turns the fish like object remains strait but bends as a fish would (unlike bags)

A plastic bag is just laughable when you actually watch the footage carefully, just remember a plastic bags dynamics change when you blow on it and so does its shape making it nearly impossible to travel that fast in a strait line and stay in shape, and why did it never get dragged down or effected by the building floating past at the same level

Thankyou... Im so glad at least one person can see this cannot be a plastic bag
also I love the thory people have of a rabbit being able to to what buildings couldnt, going against that water, it is
a huge body of water that moved cars and truck, this is no animal, no animal could survive this long.
thanks

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join