It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Are we talking about the bag blowing in the wind or that thing that object in the shape of an arrow... Not impressed!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
It looks like a piece of debris....paper or a plastic bag. When the guy zooms in you see the original thing he is tracking drops into the water and settles. He then moves the pointer to another piece of debris that takes flight.

Not a UFO....not a messenger from god counting bodies....just a regular piece of plastic being caught in the wind and being blown around.

You people crack me up, seriously look at the scale of the disaster, buildings are being demolished in seconds
the water is travelling at an incredible rate with incredible force, this can be seen by the devastation, note the
buildings flowing "downstream" as somebody mentioned earlier, get a piece of paper put it in a fan, it will not fly, but a piece of paper is not aerodynamic enough, why do you think birds are shaped like birds, planes are shaped like planes, nothing on earth behaves like that and it would go against all laws of physics.
The wave is huge, and paper would be downstream immediatly, if blown into the air, it would float about randomly,
notice nothing else dong what the object in question does, no other paper is flying about, once again over 20ft roofs, we have all seen a how randomly paper bags float, please tell me you dont really beleave paper can do this, while your at it find me some footage of flying paper
thanks

The camera is following the surge, the object ( paper, or plastic bag as I suspect actually ) follows the surge, not the water so as the camera pans right, the object appears to be flying left more so than it actually is .. it's not being elegant and intelligent, it's fluttering about near where it was when it was gusted upwards

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Note the obvious differences between the video and this
I dont even think a paper bag would be seen from the height of the helicopter

www.youtube.com...

where are all those peoples rubbish bags?
edit on 30-3-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

you tell me to not abuse the star and flag system...ok...then what do you say to people that give stars and flags to threads that the only difference between theirs and others is the author? i have seen threads that just because who the author is that people just throw like 60 or 70 or more just because they like the op not because it was that much better than someone elses that was pretty much just as good and dont recieve only one or 2 maybe

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It looks like a piece of debris....paper or a plastic bag. When the guy zooms in you see the original thing he is tracking drops into the water and settles. He then moves the pointer to another piece of debris that takes flight.

Not a UFO....not a messenger from god counting bodies....just a regular piece of plastic being caught in the wind and being blown around.

At least you noticed the object went in the water but it did not float over it because a huge black wave crashed over it,, it popped up behind where it disaapeared 8 seconds later, it just pops up like a fishing float and flys of

how can paper fly like that after a good soaking, nothing could pull it self out of that nothing

this is where it comes from, some floating object ?

i.picasion.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Note the obvious differences between the video and this
I dont even think a paper bag would be seen from the height of the helicopter

www.youtube.com...

were are all those peoples rubbish bags?

I beg to differ .. a white plastic bag ( think grocery ) would certainly be seen from a chopper, and the videos you sent ( primarily the first one ) are irrelevant because it's black garbage bag being blown by a mild breeze.. HARDLY a comparison

I've seen the white shopping bags ( plastic ) being blown up 30-50 feet in the air, spinning around and then flying off depending on wind patterns.. lets also not forget that not only do we have the wind force generated by the water, the objects in the water, and the natural air current.. BUT we also have a chopper blowing air downwards.. the air patterns at the location were no doubt extremely eratic..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's a cat !

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi,

Yay first post!

Ok now that is out of the way.

I watched the video twice, really closely.

Personally it reminds me of styrafoam or something similar.

The reason it is going the opposite direction of the water is two reasons.

One the water is moving giving the impression that the "UFO" is going faster than it actually is.

The updraft from the amount of water is definately sufficient to hold a plastic bag or something similar up in the air.

I can understand it looks like it is darting left and right and it is, but to think that the air current above that massive garbage/water flood is dead quiet, you'd be wrong.

Looks like a man made UFO and the UFO in this case is garbage,

Hope my first post was helpful.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

You people crack me up, seriously look at the scale of the disaster, buildings are being demolished in seconds
the water is travelling at an incredible rate with incredible force, this can be seen by the devastation, note the
buildings flowing "downstream" as somebody mentioned earlier, get a piece of paper put it in a fan, it will not fly, but a piece of paper is not aerodynamic enough, why do you think birds are shaped like birds, planes are shaped like planes, nothing on earth behaves like that and it would go against all laws of physics.
The wave is huge, and paper would be downstream immediatly, if blown into the air, it would float about randomly,
notice nothing else dong what the object in question does, no other paper is flying about, once again over 20ft roofs, we have all seen a how randomly paper bags float, please tell me you dont really beleave paper can do this, while your at it find me some footage of flying paper
thanks

The camera is following the surge, the object ( paper, or plastic bag as I suspect actually ) follows the surge, not the water so as the camera pans right, the object appears to be flying left more so than it actually is .. it's not being elegant and intelligent, it's fluttering about near where it was when it was gusted upwards

check the plastic bags in the wind vids, remember there is no tsunami heading towards them
on the video the object obviously changes direction 180 degrees in a second, then back, then back again

the video evidence of the plastic bags must disprove this theory, there to small and it is more intelligent than plastic

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

It's a cat !

Even that is more feasable than someone trying to make the absurd claim that it's a tiny midget filled UFO =)

Seriously, when I see that thing, I see a plastic bag moving around just as I'd expect it would in such a situation.. but people want to be believe some strange things and when they are convinced, they can't be reasoned with ..

Logic? who needs logic.. it's clearly a UFO filled with midgets, or alien clowns in their alien circus UFO

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

At least you noticed the object went in the water but it did not float over it because a huge black wave crashed over it,, it popped up behind where it disaapeared 8 seconds later, it just pops up like a fishing float and flys of

how can paper fly like that after a good soaking, nothing could pull it self out of that nothing

i.picasion.com...

I guess that blue building the the left is 50m long, a plastic bag would not be seen at this height in the helicopter

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

It's a cat !

Even that is more feasable than someone trying to make the absurd claim that it's a tiny midget filled UFO =)

Seriously, when I see that thing, I see a plastic bag moving around just as I'd expect it would in such a situation.. but people want to be believe some strange things and when they are convinced, they can't be reasoned with ..

Logic? who needs logic.. it's clearly a UFO filled with midgets, or alien clowns in their alien circus UFO

a cat, above a 10ft tsunami thats eating concrete buildings........ feasible... I dont know where this comes from

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

thanks

check the plastic bags in the wind vids, remember there is no tsunami heading towards them
on the video the object obviously changes direction 180 degrees in a second, then back, then back again

the video evidence of the plastic bags must disprove this theory, there to small and it is more intelligent than plastic

I'm afraid those plastic bag videos disprove nothing.. Go start a tsunami, throw some houses in the mix and a few tons of depris traveling at huge speeds, and then mix in a copter over head.. THEN film the plastic bags and we'll talk .. the american beauty clip is the closest thing to actually proving what I'm saying .. same kind of bag I suspect.. and even though the wind is gentle in that clip, the bag flies in eratic patterns.. if you were panning right as the bag stayed still.. it would be somewhat similar

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

i.picasion.com...

I guess that blue building the the left is 50m long, a plastic bag would not be seen at this height in the helicopter

I strongly disagree, I can make out roof tiles in the video, if I can make out roof tiles I can make out a white plastic bag from that height...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
also there doesn't have to be anything in it .. especially a midget alien, your missing the point
of a ufo, im not saying that orb/ energy/ craft has aliens in it, the fact that you think any civilisation would put beings
onto this dangerous, pollution filled earth of ours, not a chance your missing the point

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

i.picasion.com...

I strongly disagree, I can make out roof tiles in the video, if I can make out roof tiles I can make out a white plastic bag from that height...

Im sorry I think the roof is metal, the white house to the left, you cannot make out tiles on the roof, im looking at it now, this is 2 stories above the floor, and you cannot make out tiles, on the white house, the blue roof is metal.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
even if its not metal, tiles... im finding it hard to see them on the video, very hard

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't like sharing this point. but another member made a comment about what if another species uses global catastrophes to harvest. And then they went to say during harvesting the species pre places nano tech in its harvesting species so when they die the nanos begin to eat the flesh of species and once flesh is consumed they beam the energized nanos back home for absorbsion via wi fi tech. Yea its deep. They also stated when living creatures walk upon these feeding nanos they stop all activity in presence of living creatures. this is why I hope if that is what it seems to be is a good harvester or guide and not some feasting mech.

edit on 3/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
On the chinese clip on page 4 yo can CLEARLY see, at 8 seconds pause the video and check out the size of the cars roofs, in the middle to left of the page, the car roofs are no bigger than 4mm on the camera

2m car = 4mm

20cm bag = 0.4 mm, you cant see it
edit on 30-3-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
if anyonw wonders who gave him the s+f it was me...i have seen less informative threads with alot more stars than this

Infortunately there are more informative threads with less stars than this. Check out the Fukushima Ley line thread in the Japan forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-3-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join