Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 4
45
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 


Yeah this would be my first thought as well. I looks like someones spirit just got out and is now free.




posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by coolottie
 


Yeah this would be my first thought as well. I looks like someones spirit just got out and is now free.


|This is a good theory it defiantly looks 'Free'



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
It's a piece of paper flittering about on the turbulence created by all the debris moving through the air.

Exactaly. I can see it turning over.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
You're getting good at this logic stuff!


Well if you think it's a bit of paper you're probably getting pretty bad at it! Watch it again closely and with an open mind, especially the final half of the clip, and ask yourself honestly if you think whatever that is making those movements is a bit of paper. Sheesh.

Thanks to Coolottie too for mentioning spirits. I didn't even think of that for some reason, but yeah, it could be what the Japanese refer to as Kami, which could be nature spirits, human or a type of essence that the people of the Shinto faith believe in.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
The force is the movement of the air being displaced by the water and debris. At no point does it "go into the tsunami". However, you answered that bit of confusion for yourself. The paper is thin... At some points, so thin that the camera can not see it, when it shows it's edge!

You're getting good at this logic stuff!



No it absolutely does

Can anyone make GIFs please @anyone?

Would you agree there is alot or dust coming from thos crumbling buildings down there?

would you agree DUST is lighter than paper?

Would you agree that DUST coming from thos building ALL AROUND THE "OBJECT" would move violently if there was any form of wind down there capable enough to propel paper at that speed? to then just stop spin on the spot and head of head first? i'm noting going to repeat my self anymore jeeeezzz

As i said please watch it again, the dust is blowing toward the camera so how is the wind blowing that "object so violently into it without any visible effect of the dust?

I'll upload pictures after food

edit on 30-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR
 





would you agree DUST is lighter than paper?


Sure it is, cept paper has more surface area to catch the wind.

My first impression was a seagull or some other bird as it appears to be sitting on debris until it pushes in with the wave, then takes flight. It also looks suspiciously like a piece of paper.

Alien controlled ship it is not.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Could it be a reflection off the water of something above, like the news chopper which is filming it? Just a guess.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR
 





would you agree DUST is lighter than paper?


Sure it is, cept paper has more surface area to catch the wind.

My first impression was a seagull or some other bird as it appears to be sitting on debris until it pushes in with the wave, then takes flight. It also looks suspiciously like a piece of paper.

Alien controlled ship it is not.



of course i know that

my point was have you ever had a bonfire and watched the wind take the smoke? well to toss it round like that your going to see that dust move it looks like its a clear & fine day according to that dust

Anyway MY POINT IS PAPER DON'T FLY this object clearly does


drop some in front of a high powered fan LOL make sure it A1 size



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The "UFO's" are God's Angels counting innocents, whom have died.



edit on 30-3-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Could it be a reflection off the water of something above, like the news chopper which is filming it? Just a guess.



There are 3 reflections i mean shadows on the ground in the 1st few seconds of the footage, all in the same shape as this object in question

Thats all i see... i couldn't link then to the object tho they was coming towards the chopper, my guess is what ever they are or from its up high to the top right hand corner they are odd shadows thats all i can say

I'm pretty sure its not a chopper reflection don't forget they're filming it



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I haven't read all the reply's but my first take, with the notion that the video isn't altered, is the white thing is a Cat. Some of the frames I can see his legs and tail.l I think a cat would be agile enough to scamper across the debris field.

Just my take, anyone else see a cat?



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
I haven't read all the reply's but my first take, with the notion that the video isn't altered, is the white thing is a Cat. Some of the frames I can see his legs and tail.l I think a cat would be agile enough to scamper across the debris field.

Just my take, anyone else see a cat?


Then that cat jumps over a 20ft high roof Apex from more than 3 SUV lengths away kicking its heals of off nothing but water, no to mention the cat clears the roof completely, that's some super cat



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
I haven't read all the reply's but my first take, with the notion that the video isn't altered, is the white thing is a Cat. Some of the frames I can see his legs and tail.l I think a cat would be agile enough to scamper across the debris field.

Just my take, anyone else see a cat?


Note the tsunami is taking down huge building the muinite it hits
one again, no animal could survive against the current of a 3m wall of water.
no piece of paper can manoeuvre like that, just watch, how can an animal do this when buildings are being
broken like butter



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

The "UFO's" are God's Angels counting innocents, whom have died.



Doubtful. Most of God's Angels as told about in the Bible are the harbingers of horrible destruction and death. There are a few who have good news, but mostly angels are like God's muscle on Earth. Here to break the legs of humanity, and not concerned about innocents.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Also the white structures on the crops that the water is destroying must be at least 4ft high, thats 3ft higher than any animal that could be in the area, watch it be completely demolished within seconds, I guess this is made out
of a material just like paper, look how it behaves



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the thing seems to move when the camera moves. i remember the video when it came out, and it was there. now there's a hd version. cgi?



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It looks like a piece of debris....paper or a plastic bag. When the guy zooms in you see the original thing he is tracking drops into the water and settles. He then moves the pointer to another piece of debris that takes flight.

Not a UFO....not a messenger from god counting bodies....just a regular piece of plastic being caught in the wind and being blown around.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looks way too small to be a UFO ( though it is unidentified ) .. looks like paper or plastic being flung around in the wind.. or even at first thought I was thinking a bird.. or even some kind of animal jumping around freaking out.. but whatever it is, it's not big.. I'm thinking plastic bag or something .. if it'sa UFO then they are some tiny midget creatures



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
It looks like a piece of debris....paper or a plastic bag. When the guy zooms in you see the original thing he is tracking drops into the water and settles. He then moves the pointer to another piece of debris that takes flight.

Not a UFO....not a messenger from god counting bodies....just a regular piece of plastic being caught in the wind and being blown around.


You people crack me up, seriously look at the scale of the disaster, buildings are being demolished in seconds
the water is travelling at an incredible rate with incredible force, this can be seen by the devastation, note the
buildings flowing "downstream" as somebody mentioned earlier, get a piece of paper put it in a fan, it will not fly, but a piece of paper is not aerodynamic enough, why do you think birds are shaped like birds, planes are shaped like planes, nothing on earth behaves like that and it would go against all laws of physics.
The wave is huge, and paper would be downstream immediatly, if blown into the air, it would float about randomly,
notice nothing else dong what the object in question does, no other paper is flying about, once again over 20ft roofs, we have all seen a how randomly paper bags float, please tell me you dont really beleave paper can do this, while your at it find me some footage of flying paper
thanks



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by Fiberx
You're getting good at this logic stuff!


Well if you think it's a bit of paper you're probably getting pretty bad at it! Watch it again closely and with an open mind, especially the final half of the clip, and ask yourself honestly if you think whatever that is making those movements is a bit of paper. Sheesh.

Thanks to Coolottie too for mentioning spirits. I didn't even think of that for some reason, but yeah, it could be what the Japanese refer to as Kami, which could be nature spirits, human or a type of essence that the people of the Shinto faith believe in.


Yes actually I do believe that .. "Open mind"??? .. well it would seem that way given all the air disturbances caused by rushing debris .. the water was traveling at a VERY high rate of speed and taking objects of all sizes with it, the air pattern would no doubt be eratic .. the object moves as I would expect it to..





new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join