Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder how much updraft such a fast moving wave would cause, I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to lift a plastic bag or something similar up and blow it around...

I am sorry this cannot be the case, you can see bags and plastics everywhere, nothing is behaving like the object?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by badw0lf

It's a chopper!!!!!!

Until I see a video that is Oo

sorry about the vid taking long, this is no chopper?

True, it's not a chopper.

It's not a flying object either, just unidentified.

it's hopping at best - but whatever it is, Id bet above all else it's dead now.

Have you ever seen an animal/vehicle that can move like that, 180 degree turns at once and stuff?

Nope, but then if it were a UFO it would have to be surely able to escape the bounds of a flood?

As I said, it's not a flying object, it's clearly moving across solid objects. A clipped bird perhaps.

Not a flying object.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

correct, any ideas?

Likely something as mundane and normal as a white trash bag, especially given the random/floating nature of its movements.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It's a chopper!!!!!!

Until I see a video that is Oo

sorry about the vid taking long, this is no chopper?

True, it's not a chopper.

It's not a flying object either, just unidentified.

it's hopping at best - but whatever it is, Id bet above all else it's dead now.

Have you ever seen an animal/vehicle that can move like that, 180 degree turns at once and stuff?

Nope, but then if it were a UFO it would have to be surely able to escape the bounds of a flood?

As I said, it's not a flying object, it's clearly moving across solid objects. A clipped bird perhaps.

Not a flying object.

Just my opinion.

Thats fair, it looks like it is checking the situation out to me, the last 5 seconds of seeing the object gets me, it stops, turns back, 180 degree turn then, back then to disappears of screen I can see where you are coming from, it just seems under an amazing amount of control

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

correct, any ideas?

Likely something as mundane and normal as a white trash bag, especially given the random/floating nature of its movements.

hmm this trash bag idea, I cant see, the water has enormous power behind it, as we know, everything, everything is travelling ' downstream' as such, even buildings, trash bags just get blown by winds in a complete random formation, the object never travels ' downstream' nore up into the air from winds, it the object was not flying it would be travelling downstream with the rest of the buildings, if the bag was blown into the air, against the power of the incoming tsunami, it would have random movements, not the movements i see on this video
Just an opinion,

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Strange enough, but I don't know about an alien spacecraft. I noticed after it switches to slow-mo, that the object appears positions, or maybe there are two? As two arrows are on the screen at once.
Secondly, unless they were ''hiding'' in the midst of the buildings which got destroyed, why would they conveniently be there? And if they were, would they not intervene just a little, if they are already going to be in the line of sight of a television camera.
Seems like debris to me. Could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
To me it looks like a cat running scared, teh whole way it moves and runs along the top of solid objects just gives me that impression

Just an opinion but that's what it seems like to me, anyone watching a cat running in fear (say away from a dog) will have noticed the erratic way they run, never in a straight line

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Moves like a fish

Must say i thought this was a bird originally, before id seen the HD footage, now i'm not so sure, its certainly not man made or any bird, really does move in a spectacular manor tho

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Its a rabbit or a cat.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Does nobody realize how small this plastic bag actually is?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
could it just be the spirits of people that have died? if not could it be ufos searching for people?

also look when it bounces off the roof of that house

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I would have said some type of animal, but animals don't walk on water. I would have said a plastic bag or piece of trash, but its going against the current and air pressure. I would have said Chopper, but then I watched it in HD.

All I can say is that it is unidentified.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

honestly seems like the most likley answer .i belive that ghosts and spirits are echos of previous trauma...doesnt get much traumatic than this

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Um k on a reality check...it looks more like a piece of debree flung up that was sitting on top of trash already that had not been wet yet...... basically a piece of paper that got thrown up and tossed around due to the wind from the high powered wave.................. that does not look like a ufo or a bird..... too many overactive imaginations...

cuz it would make sense to have a ufo sitting ontop of a tsunami huh?
wow even this theory isnt worth posting.... u call it maneuver i call it floppin in the wind...

whats next the ltl spec of a ufo is wait lemme guess a type of spy plane? oh wait no hmm A weather machine? um no if it takes haarp that big of a machine cant be that..... hmm oh wait one of those ltl spy birds that our government uses or dragonfly? nope not that either............nevermind i know....it's the the object makin all the wiered rumbling sounds around the world? naaaahh cant be that either.....

AN UNIDENTIFIED FLYING PIECE OF FRICKIN PAPER........????? THE END.....

-JagSR

P.S ok i finished reading all posts and i had to add this to it.......Someone noted it cannot be trash or paper because the wind was blowing one way? um are you kidden? the wind would be all over because all the water is forcing everything out in different directions squeezin thru buildings..... which in turn would cause the ltl so called ufo to fly all over damn man....throw a piece of paper off a building or better yet go downtown inbetween buildings and release ur piece of paper...... all the same effect......THIS IS A NO BRAINER...anyone lookin deeper into it...is just paranoid..... bottom line!!!!

i know alot of you super theory heads wont accept this for an answer .......anyone over the age of 20+ should know better just by the video........

i can see it now....the first time these videos came out theory heads jumped on it to find any possible error or object to throw a story in there somewhere .

this is like the 4th post ive seen with this video .

I SEE TONS OF IMAGINATION BUT NO SENSE.... GUESS WERE RUNNIN OUT OF THAT 2 HUH?
edit on 30-3-2011 by JagSR because: quick add

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder how much updraft such a fast moving wave would cause, I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to lift a plastic bag or something similar up and blow it around...

Yes, this is exactly what is going on here. Paper, cardboard or plastic bag being buffeted by the updrafts being created by the water displacing the air as it moved forward.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A plastic BAG?

My god, watch the video guys, Think about it seriously think about it....

A plastic bag has a hole in one end and if you blow into that hole it will move right? so how does it change direction so dam quick without losing its shape? this thing "holds shape" turns on a penny, and speeds of in the other direction while doing so, and the front of object is always pointing in that direction, there is no doubt at all this is under some sort of intelligent control its shape & movement is that of a fish not a plastic bag which fly very erratically indeed, sure this object is also but a plastic bag would almost certainly never travel as fast & as strait, go get a small bag and blow on it as hard as you can to make it travel in a perfectly strait line, it don't want to do it for a good reason, aerodynamics

Not only that but if you watch the slowed down footage the thing stops dead spins on the spot and then bolts of again.... plastic bag? IMPOSSIBLE, UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE! something would need to be holding that bag at each end and turning it and even then that tells you its run out of energy/wind pushing it in which case it would have dropped and then got caught by the down draft of the houses moving past it or pushed up, but it remains LEVEL at all times again IMPOSSIBLE you show me a video of a plastic bag travaling perfectly level.

Things noted...

Just before it slows down and then stops to change direction it begins to spin in perfect sync (unlike a bag) as if both end of the object are searching for another direction to move in

It always heads of in the direction of which ever end on the fish like object stops in, it never heads of or changes direction sideways when it is sideways on from whatever angle it goes of in, (unlike bags)

When it does slight turns the fish like object remains strait but bends as a fish would (unlike bags)

A plastic bag is just laughable when you actually watch the footage carefully, just remember a plastic bags dynamics change when you blow on it and so does its shape making it nearly impossible to travel that fast in a strait line and stay in shape, and why did it never get dragged down or effected by the building floating past at the same level

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Spotlight from chopper

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

i think a spotlight would be focused on a specific point or doing controled sweeps of an area not complete randomness ile this

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Pieces of plastic and paper blowing in the wind caused by the water. Look around, they are every where.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
look at 1:09 i dont think a plastic bag can stop and then bounc off a house like that

NO BAG
NO SPOT LIGHT
NOTHING WE THINK IT COULD Be

maybe its just the spirits of people who have died thats it or a freaky ufo as i said before thats about it dude nothing more

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join