It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yes, well, thank you for bring this too our attention and see a bird clearly checking out the Tsunami.

It's been very educational and informal.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think it looks like a piece of debris that eventually gets engulfed very quickly by the dirt/water that is billowing up.

but...... If we were to take seriously the theory that it was a UFO, then you have to ask what was it doing sitting on the ground in Japan in the path of a tsunami? Have these things not got the technology to observe from a safe distance?

If it was intelligently controlled then this is not at all an intelligent thing to do. I think it's more likely to be a random inanimate object, light enough to be thrown up by the surging water.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

SEAGULLS DO NOT FLY LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY CANT MOVE LIKE THAT. OK!? THEY HAVE WINGS, THEY FLOAT IN THE AIR.

I have been to the Gulf , and the Pacific and Atlantic coastlines scores of times , and I have seen thousands upon thousands of seagulls . I took my kids and grandkids to Galveston last summer for vacation .

Guess what ?

That is EXACTLY the way seagulls fly and float in the air .

Chew on this : When that massive wall of water is coming in , it is also displacing a lot of air , thereby creating erratic wind turbulence around that wall of water .

I can't say that was a seagull , but even before reading your post , I thought "hmmm , that looks like a seagull" .

I can't say what it was , but I can say that seagulls do indeed maneuver in that fashion . I've seen them float and manage to stay in the same spot , when the air currents are brisk .

And I didn't post in this thread just to ridicule you or anyone else about ufo's , as I've had an experience with one that most of you guys would give your left arm to have witnessed . Up close and personal .

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its ridiculous to think this is a piece of trash or paper flying in the wind. It's obviously either an unmanned probe from another civilization or the spirit of a poor Japanese women.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

i agree its nothing but light

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

look you in the video there ARE seagulls flying around so you can compare the obvious difference. Open your eyes.

and don't talk to me about seagulls I live next to the ocean

this orbs come out of the water, it seems out of bodies. I think it its the soul-energy getting out. But you dont believe in that stuff so whatever.

None of the debunk-explanation's mentioned in this thread have any substantial ground. It is simply a mystery to us. Look at this video and tell me this are seagulls, because it's the same type of phenomena.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Im sorry but the vid looked more like a sheet of paper blowing in the destruction? this is my personal take on this issue.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Nobody here seems to know the movie "American Beauty". 100km Water & Wind & Turbulences & Plastic Bag.

Add:

Look @ OP's Vid. On the lower left corner I can see 3 other white things move around alone in the first 15 seconds. Use 720p and fullscreen and you can see what I mean.
edit on 31-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder how much updraft such a fast moving wave would cause, I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to lift a plastic bag or something similar up and blow it around...

That makes a lot of sense actually...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
no contest

it's a rabbit or dog or somekind of hopping animal of the sorts
edit on 31-3-2011 by BornParadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It is a common misconception to think alien probes are seaguls. I see this all the time. There is a way to tell for sure. This method works almost 100 percent of the time.
Throw an alka seltzer at it. If it eats it it might yet still be a probe. If it falls from the sky within 2 minutes it is an alien probe!
The alkaseltzer seltzer nuetralizes the stored up bad energy an alien probe uses as a fuel source.
Unfortunately since real seagulls can't burp it will kill them too... But hey, wouldn't you feel better ridding the world of an alien probe? I know I would.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

does it look like a ufo?????????????NO,its just sum rubbish thrown up by the force of the wave!i,m with the person that sed"is there no logic answer for anything these dayz or is it all a conspiracy?jez,its mother nature doin her best!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats all guys

and sorry just had to add this......................................................................SEAGULS!!!!!!!!WTF :-/
edit on 31-3-2011 by cut3ypie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by badw0lf
It's a chopper!!!!!!

Until I see a video that is Oo

sorry about the vid taking long, this is no chopper?

True, it's not a chopper.

It's not a flying object either, just unidentified.

it's hopping at best - but whatever it is, Id bet above all else it's dead now.

Have you ever seen an animal/vehicle that can move like that, 180 degree turns at once and stuff?

Have you ever seen a rabbit get chased bye a mountain lion in the snow ? 180 degree turns arent a problem. Looks like a bird or more likely trash floating around. Im sure the water moving at speed pushing objects along causes all sorts of odd air currents but, who knows it could be a minuture Elephant like Dumbo and we would never know it from looking at that footage.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

Debunking the debunkers.

The movement of this objects are intelligent. Fact. They come out of the water, they slow down, come to a stop, then accelerate, move up and down before disappearing out of sight. All these actions are performed against the wave-current, in opposite direction of the tsunami force wave. This completely rules out paper sheets, debris, sun dots, lens flares or dust-particles on the camera lens and also rules out PLASTIC BAGS ok.

So it is a intelligent flying thing, a life form. Is it seagulls perhaps? I dont think so. this life-forms move unaffected by all the forces present there. at 1:38 it makes a 180 degree turn. Birds don't do that, they can't. They turn in a curve.
The numbskull above here compared the seagull with a rabbit. How come a rabbit can make a 180 degree turn and a seagull cannot? Weeeeeeelll maaaaybe because a rabbit can push his feet off the ground. Remember how a bird flies... ..... .... wings.... ... ah yeah right.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by Sanjur0

SEAGULLS DO NOT FLY LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY CANT MOVE LIKE THAT. OK!? THEY HAVE WINGS, THEY FLOAT IN THE AIR.

I have been to the Gulf , and the Pacific and Atlantic coastlines scores of times , and I have seen thousands upon thousands of seagulls . I took my kids and grandkids to Galveston last summer for vacation .

Guess what ?

That is EXACTLY the way seagulls fly and float in the air .

Chew on this : When that massive wall of water is coming in , it is also displacing a lot of air , thereby creating erratic wind turbulence around that wall of water .

I can't say that was a seagull , but even before reading your post , I thought "hmmm , that looks like a seagull" .

I can't say what it was , but I can say that seagulls do indeed maneuver in that fashion . I've seen them float and manage to stay in the same spot , when the air currents are brisk .

Sorry, well anyway...have you ever seen a seagull fly under the surface of somthing that large? full of debris...surely not..? Can I see this seagull please? Could well be our new superman! I mean super seagull!

edit on 31/3/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
That could be any number of things, my bets on a paperbag though

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

This is exactly what I am talking about. The probes that look like seaguls CAN turn 180 degrees... Thats how you know, that and giving it an alka seltzer to nuetralize its fuel...
Rabbits biological probes are being phased out, thats how i know it isnt a rabbit.
Have you noticed seaguls are places they werent 20 years ago... Like even in the mountains and hundreds of miles from the ocean. Stock up on alka seltzer now. I see them all the time now in walmart parking lots!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund
reply to post by Sanjur0

I see them all the time now in walmart parking lots!

speaking of Wal-Mart.....my first guess was a plastic bag....those damn things are everywhere!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Im no good at all this video tech stuff, so I wont balls about with a video and try putting another arrow to show what im talking about. But to me it looks like you see the object come off another object right at the start of the video, before the arrow points at it. It looks like it comes off the object and goes under the water and then comes out of the water near the arrow.

Imo it looks verry small compared to the van and house roofs in the video. Infact it looks "bird size" But the speed of it moving and the way it looks like it goes under the water at the start makes me wonder what it realy is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rinowilli

Btw, if it was a plastic bag and they are everywhere, wouldn't we be seeing more than one plastic bag?

Just curious .... out of the thousands of plastic bags that are probably struck by that wave, debris blahblah one bag managed that.

I do hope I don't sound stupid.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join