It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be carefull where you try to remote view!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
15 months ago i was big into remote viewing. I found out that sometimes When i would relax and try to point my mind to a particular consciousness.A very faint image of that location would appear in front of my eyes. I tried rooms where i have not been in before. remote view them and open the room to see if I am right. i did many hours of practice via google earth and viewing state capitols. I was shocked on how close the images I saw looked like what was on the internet. some of them were from odd angles but many were very close.

I have this strange feeling that the government knows much more about the mechanical working of remote viewing than they let on. My theory is that a piece of you actually visits the location and returns when you snap out of that mode of consciousness. This piece could be a fragment of your soul or just an energy matrix. after some successful remote viewings and after reading materials how sensitive underground military bases are shielded from remote viewers It may also be possible that they could trap the fragment of your consciousness like you would trap a fly.

At some point in time I thought it would be interesting to remote view the moon. i relaxed in my chair, and pointed myself up there. i saw 6 or seven aliens looking right at me grinning and smiling. they had red eyes like the reddit alien but no antenna. As soon as I saw these creatures i immediately felt hurt like a piece was taken out of my. every time I thought about that incident I felt pain. it took 4 months of prayer before I felt completely healed and i could remember the incident without feeling hurt. I BEG ANYBODY WHO HAS AN ABILITY TO REMOTE VIEW PLEASE DO NOT TRY SEEING THE MOON. I think that the moon is a place where souls are punished. they are forced to run around being chased by these entities.
edit on 29-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When I read your OP I was serious until I got to the part with REDDIT aliens.
Not sure if this thread is supposed to be taken seriously or you are just trolling

reddit? then have an antena on their head? lol? and they were looking at you and grinning? on moon? oh, um, okay

P.S. - no offense of course, I just cant imagine alien with antena on his head laughing at you

edit on 29-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Imagine if what you say is true and you intentionally left some part of you there as like a tag mech. for later understanding. I do try or do it and you must be fearless as there are energies when jumping different planes of the neg. kind and they may follow you. So you need to know how to feed of them incase your encountered. The moon! Tastey!!!!!
YOU can also modify to not be detected by tech. of SOL system. GOD SEES aswell!!!!!!!!!!!
Be well
edit on 3/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
All humans are one with Earth! But it would be awesome if we go to the moon when we die instead of heaven or hell. Let me test your Remote viewing knowledge, My room has Striped wallpaper with a model of the Moon on one wall, what else is in my room?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightstalker44
All humans are one with Earth! But it would be awesome if we go to the moon when we die instead of heaven or hell. Let me test your Remote viewing knowledge, My room has Striped wallpaper with a model of the Moon on one wall, what else is in my room?

A twin bed and a door.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
, can you be more detailed? the twin bed is right too

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightstalker44

its your bedroom. is the wall paper stripes about 1-2cm wide?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your window faces the east, you have white curtains. Just thought id try.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I see a twin sized bed as well with a wooden frame. Each corner of the bed frame has a wooden pillar about 2 feet high. I also see some kind of train carpet or a train border design around the room. Annnd a single window?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

If you read up on the official folks from the US army that did remote viewing, especially Joe Mcmoneagle viewing Mars, you will find that he found tall, thin individuals there, evidently underground that were aware of his presence. He was not harmed, however.

Be aware that the ETs have incredible psi abilities that are exhibited when they take control of abductees' minds. This would mean that approaching them on a bad day via RVing make make your day even worse. But I've never yet heard of anyone being hauled To Dulce and made into soup in that way.

My personal view is that the CIA has continued their use and study of RVing and have augmented the process with technology and drugs. They would then use it for all sorts of purposes. According to the army's early way of doing RV work, it was not particular easy to learn the proper procedure in understanding what the RVer was witnessing. However, if the scene was unique, that could be more easily recognized and carried back. That is to say that the official RVers (as far as we know) usually didn't recognize what they saw until later with an specific and intense debriefing and then the recognition came.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

is the wall paper stripes about 1-2cm wide?

Yes they are.

Your window faces the east, you have white curtains. Just thought id try.

Complete fail

I see a twin sized bed as well with a wooden frame. Each corner of the bed frame has a wooden pillar about 2 feet high. I also see some kind of train carpet or a train border design around the room. Annnd a single window?

The bedroom does have a wooden frame and each corner does have a wooden pillar. There is a single window. Nothing in my room has a train. Nice try though, pretty accurate.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would be more afraid of Astral Projection (travel) than Remote Viewing....but as you explain it there is some travel involved in RVing.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would be more afraid of Astral Projection (travel) than Remote Viewing....but as you explain it there is some travel involved in RVing.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I tried, lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Astral Projection is awesome to me, i always wanted to feel what it would be like to just get up and leave to anywhere i want. I wonder thought, is there anything that states you have to walk back to your body to end Astral Projection or can you just end it anytime (Not like anybody can just do it).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have a friend who astral projected in the 1970s (before I met him) when doing some hallucinagenic drugs. I guess it was more of an Out of Body Experience (OBE) as he didnt go far and that he was connected to his sleeping body by some kind of cord like substance. He saw something that scared him and then he snapped back into his body like a rubber band and never tried it again.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm actually really interested in this Astral Projecting thing, I might just start practicing that. And the moon thing, are you sure you didn't just get your mind having the best of you? Or a lucid dream?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The bedroom does have a wooden frame and each corner does have a wooden pillar. There is a single window. Nothing in my room has a train. Nice try though, pretty accurate.

Hmm. 3 out of 4 aint bad.
idk why i sensed a train, especially when i knew your wall had a moon figure on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Remote viewing is way more cool than astral projection. simply because you can do it while driving.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Wow!! and I thought "texting" while driving was dangerous!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join