It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be carefull where you try to remote view!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tombangelta

I have had aliens pop up in a meditative state, but never nasty. One was a bit like a Grey but with very big brown eyes like a dog meets and ant. This one was nice, but somehow I can't "locate" him anymore.

Or maybe all this is crap and I need even more sleep

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
This thread makes me wonder two things...

Either it's true...

Or it's a ploy to stop people remote viewing the moon...

That's what it felt like to me too... Four year old thread? I've been to the moon and i did feel a presense but nothing "bad" yet I do plan on going again. I'm a astral projector, no idea how to remote view, unless it's the same thing
read more here if you want
edit on 1/29/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I've always felt they were pretty much identical (AP & RV)...

With slight differences in process...

Most people Astrally Project when Meditating or in a state of relaxation... & visit other Wordly places like the 7 Levels of Hell...
Where as Remote Viewers just focus on a specific place without really Meditating... & visit Heavenly bodies such as the Moon or places on Earth...

I do use Meditation to AP, but I don't really need to all the time & often use the same focus as RV.

But that's my experience of things.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I just go mentally to a place and feel my way around. No OBE. I have felt that the moon has been deserted a very long time ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

That's interesting. Why and by whom?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm still relatively new to the process. I've done it four times so far, and still sticking to physical reality.

It's actually a much deeper personal focus to prove to myself it's real. I know I "feel" it's real but I'm still on my journey to prove it to myself 100%

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

OK, indeed Grey like creatures and they have gone millions of years. The structures are like cubicles.
Also I pick up on movement beneath the surface even though the moon has no active core.

edit on 29-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Any idea why they left? How are you picking up this information?

Sorry if I'm bugging you, since the thread I linked earlier, I became very interested in the moon

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I just let info roll in, not thinking and not caring what it is. Just like a radio.
They left because there were to many of them. I see diamond shaped pods in which clusters of three left the surface of the moon. And then when all were of the moon all these pods flew away at high speed to my right.

I could try and see if I can locate where they were going.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmmm..

This is kind of an interesting subject.
I have thought long and hard about RVing and where one should and should not look, and I determined somehow within myself that sometimes, when you become aware of something, it can become aware of you as well,
so I would say also to be careful what one tries to remote view.

As to the moon and things living on it, that would be trippy.
I remember reading about someones RVing the moon and them seeing slaves there,
I just don't remember where I read it, maybe Ed Dames or someone like that.
I haven't read all of the responses in the thread yet, so my bad if someone has already brought that up.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok, I looked at a mental picture of the milky way and were we are, and in which drection they went. Then I looked it iup, they went to the stars in Sagittarius or close by.
edit on 31-1-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I second the OP of this thread!

I haven't done remote viewing on the moon , but I used AP to teleport there myself , I did this from a long while you can say 8 years ago , and I'll tell you why I know so.

The journey began with me getting out of body and then flying out of my building into the sky and then looking at the moon and teleporting there through intention , suddenly I found myself looking at Earth from the moon (Looked so beautiful!) .

I then looked down and started to look around the moon , I was still flying. What happened next was something that NEVER happened to me when I do APs and I did hundreds of APs , so I definitely know what's normal from what isn't.

The whole place had a mild orange glow to it , and I saw a LOT of what seemed to be ruins , some large , others were like huts , and I saw like hundreds of transparent deep orange beings with a fiery-like hue to them , and they were all over the place in groups around these ruins and for the first time of my life , and I never felt that before, I felt that my life was totally endangered , it's super strange , it's that very intense fight or flight response kicking in and you feel like you want to run for your life , I also felt very exposed as if something or someone was going to kill me.

My instant reaction was to fly like lightning super fast anywhere away from all these beings and into safety if that was there.

And so I continued flying fast above these ruins and I had no idea whether they were chasing me or not , but I kept flying and I gotten lower in my altitude as I felt that I should hide in one of the hut-like ruins there , I went through its wall fast and just stood there for what seemed to be like 30 seconds or more to hide there. Gladly the feeling I had of being endangered or attacked was completely gone and I was now feeling calm again.

The place I was in was totally plain and looked greyish , and I found infront of me this small circular energetic thing , as I decided to go out and start exploring if it's possible , that energetic thing disappeared into me , I had no idea what was that.

Anyhow I went out and started walking out of this place , I didn't see these beings again , but I found infront of me a big building and there was a big sign that contained engraved writings on it , I presumed that this must have something to do with the humans that landed there , so I floated a little and started reading it but couldn't as it wasn't very stable to read there and then I started to lose my energy and woke up.

The trauma in the situation of feeling your life being endangered made this 8-12 min AP feel like an hour or more.

Since then whenever I tried to teleport to the moon again I was blocked no matter what I did.

And oh yeah I've had several psychic attacks from these orange fiery transparent beings in my dreams much later !

So while you think it's cool to do something forbidden and dangerous , I don't think it's a good idea anymore to go to these places.

Lately I was doing research on these subjects and found out people(The Mars Records/Michael Relfe) that mentioned that the Military bases there have people that have heightened psychic abilities (Through drugs & natural talent) which are Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing , and they're constantly watching both the moon & mars base , and they protect these bases and they can actually kill with remote influencing which is pretty much possible(Monks could through concentration change the temperature of the room , causing a stroke to someone by someone who is highly trained for it doesn't like a big deal), when I read that , the feeling I felt there in connection to that made a lot of sense as I felt I was being attacked in a way that was going to endanger my life , or maybe I was viewed as a threat and then they realized I was just a guy whose poking around and wouldn't be a threat so they spared me , I'm not really sure though.

So yeah there's definitely truth to all this.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I should get into this, and arm myself with an astral mech suit and impossibly powerful astral weaponry. Perhaps even practice setting up astral "shields" around myself to block any incoming mental/astral energy.

Perhaps you could get 20-30+ people to do it all at once. That might make for an interesting experiment.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
According to the Upanishads, the moon is where souls go in between incarnations on Earth. Some are punished, some are rewarded before going back.

The sun is where souls go when they have escaped the cycle of birth and death.

I've projected to the moon too. Saw some bizarre stuff there, but it isn't all bad. It's part of our spiritual evolution.

👣

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Like I said if you read up "The Mars Records" you'll know pretty well that the people that the RV & RI we've been reading about is the stuff of the 70s & 80s and the psychic abilities the people that defend these bases have is extremely advanced as they use unknown drugs and machines that increase their abilities ten-fold in its power and destructiveness , so It's up to you , but I definitely think it's not worth the trouble to get an ego-thrill from this.

@Mule:
The moon is just another "location" not another plane of existence. The souls of dead people don't exist on this plane of existence , only their daemon spirits(we all carry a daemon spirit which opposes our divine conscience) which carry their form & energy is what stays , thus making people believe that they are their dead people if they meet them while projecting. Though it's possible to see your dead people in dreams if "They" come to you .
edit on 1-4-2015 by AhmadSalahudin because: Adding stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

Agreed.

👣

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Can anyone MEDICALLY remote view?
I would LOVE to know what happened to me in D.Storm that is destroying my memory.
I ', guessing Hippocampus but I wouldn't know.
edit on 1-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Can anyone MEDICALLY remote view?
I would LOVE to know what happened to me in D.Storm that is destroying my memory.
I ', guessing Hippocampus but I wouldn't know.

Yeah , you would just locate the point in time which you don't remember and start working on it, but if you have blocked memories and you were in the US Army , it's most likely blocked intentionally by them and could be dangerous to even go about trying to remember them until you've eliminated the booby traps they've set up (which can be lethal) , try reading The Mars Records book by Stepahnie Relfe(it's free online) , they were capable of removing the booby traps and the conditioning which prevented the memories from surfacing , thus making it surface consciously without Hypnosis , it's definitely not an easy or pleasant experience if you've been intentionally programmed to not remember , but it's a missing part of your life and you probably feel like you HAVE to know . I've had a similar experience as well with missing time.
edit on 1-4-2015 by AhmadSalahudin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

Actually I don't have missing time,I just need the damage determined as it stands now,so I can get it verified for SSI.
WHAT ever I was going to become is over now.
I am too sick to fuction an any capacity as an agent of any type.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sorry to hear that. Just wanna say thanks for your service. 👏

👣

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join