It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to Nibiru Believers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
I have 3 things to say:

1- 2012 doesn't originate from X-Files, not at all...Nor does Nibiru.
2- Comet Elenin, which might be a cover-up.
3-

It is still better than a simple lense flare isn't it. I don't think an explanation has been found, so they blamed it on an optical illusion, but this is pure speculation. No one knows what caused this. (Not implying this is Nibiru at all)
edit on 29-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: Fixed the embed link

You do know that one of the people shown interviewed is a meteorologist, and he confirms it's an optical illusion?

This phenomena was not seen anywhere else in Asia, or in Australia or New Zealand. Or anywhere else in the world, for that matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

When was the first time you heard of 2012? Honestly the date was announced on X-files as an alien invasion date based on the Mayan Calendar in the final episode of X-files original air date - 5-19-2002. the whole Nibiru thing was first going to happen in 1998 then moved to 2000 then was re-appointed to 2012. Honestly the first time I heard about it was about 2yrs ago 2009. Now obviously you can say you heard about it before 2002, but I am hoping you will be honest.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

February 27th 2010 chile
September 4th 2010 canterbury
March 11th Japan she predicted 11-23
September 27th 2011 you are out by a year learn to use the program right before bahhing..glasses anyone..

edit on 29-3-2011 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

they all align sun earth elenin.Quake.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh, you want proof of an event that happens every 3600 years? That's easy, all you have to do is look back in time! I mean, really, it's not that difficult, written records go further back than a mere 3600 years.

What? There's nothing about a GLOBAL CATACLYSM destroying the world or at least causing some minor discomfort? Hmmm, that seems pretty odd. I would think there would be something written about a GLOBAL WORLD DESTROYING HUMANITY KILLING event.

Oh, we need to go back 7200 years to find it....still nothing? Now that does seem strange. A Brown Dwarf with 5-7 planets crashing into our planet every 3600/7200 years should show up somewhere?

Perhaps those pesky Illuminate chaps have erased all the records and put in it's place a record of steady advancement for the past 10,000 years.

Just to throw this out there because I like to play Devil's Advocate every once in a while. If HAARP can cause Earthquakes and super storms, maybe it can be used to prevent such catastrophes. Perhaps that's why we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq to find it. Maybe, just maybe, that's why there are no global catastrophes because the ancients created it. That's what the Baghdad batteries were used for! Riddle solved...Your welcome.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Star and Flag because this is a thread, not about inciting fear, but about alleviating that fear by asking for proof.

These types of threads usually don't do as well as those that incite fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: Responding to Wrong Person

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by Gab1159

When was the first time you heard of 2012? Honestly the date was announced on X-files as an alien invasion date based on the Mayan Calendar in the final episode of X-files original air date - 5-19-2002. the whole Nibiru thing was first going to happen in 1998 then moved to 2000 then was re-appointed to 2012. Honestly the first time I heard about it was about 2yrs ago 2009. Now obviously you can say you heard about it before 2002, but I am hoping you will be honest.

I don't know, maybe in 2000. I know of one of the 2012 prediction originating from the 70's, way before X-Files.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Mister1k

You did look at my post? right or did you just post blindly? The charts are from the same program with the same dates that she claims. Complete different alignments. Out by a year what are you smoking, you are aware that this is 2011? Also you are aware of her newest post about CA in 2 days?

Learn how to use the program..... um yea I don't even know how to reply to that one.

You first illustration shows a date of Sept 27th 2010, Your right it is 2011,Smoke some more. I will.
march 31st what about it? I never quoted that alignment you did?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

9-27-10 is what 9Narnia first showed in her video was was presented as evidence of the Earthquakes due to Elenin by PlanetXGuy.

Sorry thought you were the same guy that had posted that originally, but they are the same dates as her videos if that is what you are referencing.

The March 31st thing is based on her newest claim of the Earthquake in California

Again these are in response to the post by PlanetXGuy. If you read my original post you would see that I was claiming there is no truth to Planet X/Nibiru and asked for proof. Do I need glasses no, but I feel that some of these people maybe do need to check they're eyes..
edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here is something I didn't see already postedl

www.youtube.com...=55

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
IF you check the alignments I posted with the limited JPL software(lets face it aligning dots) and think of the mass and size of the sun, earth,elenin,which is not represented. Pretty dam weird. This thing is coming up at us from below. The 31st alignment is weird, but earthquake 3d shows a lot of seismic activity last two days Cali to Alaska. I haven't figured that one out, but three bodies, do align, not earth. Magnetic pool balls in space.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
IF you check the alignments I posted with the limited JPL software(lets face it aligning dots) and think of the mass and size of the sun, earth,elenin,which is not represented. Pretty dam weird. This thing is coming up at us from below. The 31st alignment is weird, but earthquake 3d shows a lot of seismic activity last two days Cali to Alaska. I haven't figured that one out, but three bodies, do align, not earth. Magnetic pool balls in space.

"From below"?

Which clearly explains why it was first discovered from an observatory in New Mexico.

You know, in the Northern Hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

lol.

I heard ELENIN is supposed to be going above us.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OMG look at the software. The approach path, incoming is below ecliptic plane but after it reaches the turn it exits above the ecliptic plane. People who think in 2d.WOW.

Yah right we just discover it in December from some guy, no one can find now for an interview.

Funny how nasa could pull the orbit out its ass since December. I wouldn't be able to play with their little toy.

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Article
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.
Wouldn't be the same one they found last month, and Britney Spear new video don't have a comet slamming into the planet either.

9narnia didn't predict no Supernova in Orion, can't figure out gravity but we can predict supernovas.Yah Right..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This is exactly the point I am trying to make. 9Narnia claims these alignments but if you look at the images below I added a line to the originals and you can see for yourself there is no alignment at all.

9-27-10 Chile Earthquake
Original

Alignment

3-11-11 Japan Earthquake
Original

Alignment

3-31-11 California Prediction Date
Original

Alignment

That is my contention and I am sticking to it. Using the same software she did. Also I am curious how Nibiru has somehow morphed from a Planet into a Comet....

edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OMG look at the software. The approach path, incoming is below ecliptic plane but after it reaches the turn it exits above the ecliptic plane. People who think in 2d.WOW.

Yah right we just discover it in December from some guy, no one can find now for an interview.

Funny how nasa could pull the orbit out its ass since December. I wouldn't be able to play with their little toy.

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Article
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered!

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Nope.

And you honestly think they're actually going to try and interview a guy who discovered a comet that is insignificant, with its perigee being the only outstanding thing about it?

But, hey, I'm a helpful guy, sometimes. Have a chat with him.

ru-ru.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Gab1159

1995 is when i came across information from various ancient texts from numerous civilizations...1983 is a good year to start to look back in newspapers, magazines etc.. find a britanica from that year and look up pioneer 10 missions..you'll see something interesting. Then go back farther in time to 1600-1500BC era and see what happened on the earth at that time..
edit on 29-3-2011 by PaaTal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Phantom, I am not talking her alignments except March11th
You are talking about Sept 27 2010 Chile quake,

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

He must be just another James McCanney Right? You know another one that says Einsteins little thought experiment on relativity doesn't seem to work with comets. Washington Post seem to think he was worthy back then but now no. I see.
How about this guy he kinda died mysteriously.
adsbit.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Phantom, I am not talking her alignments except March11th
You are talking about Sept 27 2010 Chile quake,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join