It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Demon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

No. I know what mistakes you're hinting at. Those weren't mistakes. You got scared. I see your post about E and the door and of course I believe you. She's special we both know that. Ask her what SHe told me at Luigi's that night in December 2010. She told me what she told you when you asked her a very important question last summer. She chose. She wasn't scared because she knew.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by diana

I made mistakes, but not the ones you think I did... I take full credit for them and if I hadn't made them, we would still be friends...

I'm not doubting it's a demon, but this demon has no control over me or my children... I've made that clear to him/it! To put it bluntly in the name of god, I choked one of his invisible companions with my bare hands and cast them far far away from us!

There is a thread I posted on this.

I suggest you do the same!

Umm also how would I choke an invisible anything?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by diana

Look... You gotta stop doing this to yourself!!!

I'm not scared...

I'm not confused...

I'm happy and in love from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my soul with the women I fully intend to marry and spend the rest of my life with! I have not even a single shred of a doubt that she is the one!

Your inability to accept this is what prevented us from having a friendship...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by diana

Look... You gotta stop doing this to yourself!!!

I'm not scared...

I'm not confused...

I'm happy and in love from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my soul with the women I fully intend to marry and spend the rest of my life with! I have not even a single shred of a doubt that she is the one!

Your inability to accept this is what prevented us from having a friendship...

You know I'm not wrong when I turned you away I was your friend even though these same things I said to you. We were both wrong. There is no reason why we shouldn't be friends. Why are you getting mad. I just asked you to ask E what was said that's all. My opinion is u remember what was said.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
(grabs popcorn)

(2nd ephemeral line)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diana

E has never been happier!

Until nicki decides to ruin it, she has a happy home with two people that are in love... She loves Ali and so do f and d... Ali puts them first 100% of the time and completes our family.

Your living in the past, and it's not healthy!

When things were reversed, which technically they never were... You were telling me you were leaving the person you were with. Deceiving me with lie after lie after lie... I fell for it and you strung me along every step of the way.

I've made this very clear to you from the beginning, that I have ZERO romantic or loving feelings towards you, not 1... I'm happy and have no intentions on ever leaving the wonderful woman I am with.

I even made it clear that if by some horrible act of fate her and I were forced apart, I would still not go back to you...

What we had wasn't real, it never was... It was delusion! We never broke up, because technically we were never together! I wish it never happened.

I'm not mad... Frankly, I'm trying to help you...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Really you still feel I was trying to deceive you!? It was not a delusion. Ask marissa I'm sure she'll tell you. I don't doubt your love for Ali. I doubt the reasons. Actually you never made it clear that if you didn't work out you wouldn't be with me. That's not what I'm saying. We've had the same visions, were psychically linked you know this better than anyone. I'm sorry about the past I'm not trying to say I shouldnt have done things differently. But u did have a delusional awakening that led to a delusional ephiphany. That's the problem. You say delusional awakening and you have no idea how right you are just not in the way you think. You know deep down I'm right B. I'm not saying leave her. I'm just saying you were in fact wrong and the stuff about us you spend 3 years convincing me of was the truth. What was real. What was destiny. That's the reality.

edit on 7/27/2011 by diana because: Spelling errors

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by diana

I did make that clear, I was visiting Nate in dekalb when Ali and I first got together... You were texting inappropriate things, i called you in front of him to put a stop to it and told you exactly that... Also that if you could get over "us" we could still be friends...

You couldn't...

You said you did, but you didn't...

It's not fair to Ali to go hang out with somebody whether she is there or not that still has feelings with me, and the sane goes to charting on the phone...

This is why I dont reply to your texts, emails, phone calls... I replied to one email, to once again shirk to you it's over so you can move on...

We are not soulmates, psychically connected, or destined to be in eachothers lives...

I don't want to be mean to you, it's not in my character... If you reply to posts about anything related to the posts, I might respond... Anything else, I'm done...

I love Ali, I love her for all the RIGHT reasons! I fell in love the moment I met her, developed a friendship, it became a relationship and it had been literally perfect in every way...

I thought I loved you, at the time... But I did not!!! I didn't know what love is, until now

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I dont want to seem mean but i have went through some of your other posts and they all seem the same, good stories with no real facts or evidence to back it up. I mean after so many posts with no real hard facts it kinda takes away from ur credibility, if you show proof of just at least one of your claims it will help people believe more

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Well if anybody on the planet could prove the existence of aliens, ghosts, or pretty much anything paranormal... They would be millionaires, and the paranormal would then just be considered normal...

I did get pictures of ghosts, "psychic energy", and a UFO... They are posted, but in no way does that make more experiences any more believable.

I don't share because I desire approval from Joe f-ing shmoe... I share because I like when others do, I enjoy other people's experiences and I assume some like mine.

Sure I cone across some stories I think might be a little far fetched, but I don't find it my personal mission to ridicule them or even find it necessary to make them aware that I, a perfect stranger to them, don't believe them...

Who gives a flying €@&$ if you believe me???

Unless you are offering compensation of some kind, or you are anybody of importance... What difference does your approval make to me?

Sweet dreams chief...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It sounds frightening, did the demon/alien come back or not?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join