It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Demon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My last post reminded me to share this story. Although I know it to be true, I do not have nor can I produce proof to back up this story. Take it for what it's worth, believe it, or don't...

It all started when I was a child, but before I get to that let me first tell you how it came back to haunt me. I was on the phone with my best friends now ex wife, she was telling me information about one of my ex's that I really wasn't too interested in hearing about. I was only half listening until out of nowhere she asks me if I remember something grabbing my ankle.

Startled for a moment due to the vivid memory of this event, I quickly realize I've never actually shared this story with anyone, I was too young and had almost forgotten about it till this moment. She tells me it was a demon (until this moment I had always assumed it was an alien) and that it is sitting right by her, I ask it questions through her and it answers with clarity to things that others shouldn't know. During this conversation, she tells me it left, moments later it literally starts to strangle me.

It tells me through her it's going after one of my friends and her 6 year old daughter, a friend that had recently had many things go wrong in her life, crazy things (hit by car, fell through stairs, etc.. Etc..) it gives me a number, 27, and tells me to tell that to her... When I bring all of this up to her the nect day she first gets angry, I tell her about "the attack" on her and her child and then the number and she realizes and then validated that every horrible thing that happened to her and her daughter happened on the 27th of the past 6 months.

(I can't remember if the number was in fact 27, but whatever it was it was the date of all her accidents)

The strange thing is, she had a similar experience as a child with the 3 fingers grabbing her ankle, her mom did, I find out multiple friends and parents had similar experiences.

My childhood experience went like this. I was maybe 7 years old and sleeping with the sound of my small window fan. The sound starts to get louder and louder and before you know it it's deafening, a bright light shines through my window but I can't turn my head, I can't move at all. I try to scream but to no avail. A figure appears to come through my window and walks around my bed, it's head barely below my site, I can only see the movement of it, it reaches up and grabs my ankle. The dogs go crazy and one of them breaks free from it's leash in the kitchen where they slept, the figure let's go, exits and in a breathe it all goes away. I can move, the lights gone, and the sound back to normal. I ran to my parents room and tried to explain only to be told it was a bad dream.
edit on 29-3-2011 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sparda, you have posted a number of claims on this site. This one really is a little left-field.

Are you saying a demon is following you? or that a demon is following your friend?

Also, if this was so important... why doesn't the ACTUAL number everything add up to stick out to you? More concerning is that EVERY ONE of your friends has experienced 3 fingers grab their ankles whilst asleep or in bed?

What you may have experienced is a night terror... it's a nightmare that feels al too real. I have experienced this myself and throughout my 4 or 5 years "in the paranormal field" - I can tell you, it's pretty normal. The feeling of being held down, unable to move, unable to scream and the feeling that you are short of breath... psychological. Your mind is pretty much adapting and preparing for it... No different to the experience of trying to run away and your legs feel heavier and heavier with every step.

The other stuff? I'm not disputing it as I don't know you... but seeing your previous posts I would have to question a number of them - some may say "The Boy who cried Wolf".

If you are truely real about these hauntings, have you considered some paranormal investigators? A priest? Anyone with some knowledge?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SchoolProject

I do not have any reason to lie, there is no personal gain to be had... I simply enjoy the realm of the paranormal and like to both share my experiences and hear of others. I care not who believes me, and ask for nothing in return. I do not seek recognition, or glory.

Have I experienced an unusual amount of paranormal activity, or am I just more observant to a world we all know to exist... It is my belief that we are constantly bombarded with things that cannot be explained on a daily basis, some people pay attention, others don't...

To answer your question, I am not expecting you to believe me, and I do not intend to convince you or anybody else that I speak the truth... The story is posted for the few that are open minded enough to believe and/or enjoy my experiences, and in return I hope that others will share their stories despite risk of being belittled and ridiculed for doing so...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

As I said, I'm not disputing that, I'm just asking more questions to get a better understanding. Not enough people tend to do this, but you need to take a step back, think about the highly logical before understanding what it is you experienced...

So going back to my original questions:

Who has a demon following them? You or your friend?

How do the numbers come into it?

How does your best friends ex wife remember you being grabbed at the leg when it wasn't important enough for you to remember for years?

Have You drawn any link between you and all of your friends "experiences" at night?

What you're basically telling us is that your friend was possessed when she called you, by the same demon that grabbed you, you then spoke to it and it basically gave you a warning that it was stalking a child. And instead of answering the question "Have you sought help" you tell me "I don't care what you believe"

Coming from someone who has a little understanding of entities, passive and emotional... I would tell you that you need to get a priest involved. That, or your making it up.

You asked for some help, maybe some answers... Answer these questions and someone might be able to help you out... otherwise I'm going to conclude this as fantasy as you haven't brought anything to the table other than a story.
edit on 29-3-2011 by SchoolProject because: added more content

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yeah I agree...........ive seen you post many claims.

This just doesnt feel right to me............besides it sounds like more of a alien experience than a "demon" attack......

You say you were that young, but had a friend that was old enough to have a child thats 6........maybe im just reading it wrong....

But to be honest, the story just sounds really really fishy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Yeah I agree...........ive seen you post many claims.

This just doesnt feel right to me............besides it sounds like more of a alien experience than a "demon" attack......

You say you were that young, but had a friend that was old enough to have a child thats 6........maybe im just reading it wrong....

My fault, I wrote this on my iPhone and could have been clearer. I was 6-7 during the original incident. About a year ago was the conversation with my friends now ex wife.

And I always believed it to be an alien encounter, I actually still don't know if it was demonic or alien, just telling the facts as they were presented to me. Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm going to draw my own conclusions of this - Sorry dude.

If what you are saying is true and you communicated directly with someone possessed... you would be one of the very few who have. Take my advise, if it was true, meet with a spiritualist and a priest... I'm not a religious man, but they can help you more than someone on a message board.

That or a decent psychiatrist will give you some advice.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'm not asking for help... I'm sharing a story (an old story).

She didn't remember this happened to me, she didn't even know it happened to me... Supposedly the demon was talking to her (I don't even know if I believe this).

I don't remember if the number was 25, 26, or 27, it was almost a year ago... The number didn't mean anything to me... Only to the girls mom!

I personally think this demon exists in the area and somehow connects all of us that experienced it. I studied demonology in an attempt to get answers, and it was a pretty interesting journey...

This stuff interests me, I don't fear it. I simply share my stories... Believe them or don't...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Once again, I'm not seeking help... I am sharing a story/experience. I do not fear ghosts, aliens, demons... I am intrigued by their existence!!! I've had a lot if strange things happen that may or may not be able to be explained. Some or none of them might be in fact paranormal, I don't have all the answers or proclaim to...

You might think I've claimed a lot of paranormal activity, but honestly... The stories I've posted are not even half of the crazy things my friends and I have experienced.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

Once again, I'm not seeking help... I am sharing a story/experience. I do not fear ghosts, aliens, demons... I am intrigued by their existence!!!

If you truely believe what you are telling this forum and you state you do not fear any of the above. What sort of person are you to have a warning of an entity of some form follow your friend and her 6 year old girl.

You might not fear these things, but if your story is real... what makes you think a 6 year old girl would be as willing to accept a demon into her life?

It's the fact that you're pretty much stating that you spoke to something through a friend and despite a clear warning, you chose to do nothing about it other than post it on a board full of people who DO share these believes and in some case, people who DO have a moral fibre in their body.

My position on your story is that if I did believe you, I would question your judgement to allow something like that to be brought into someone elses life. Seeing as you have had SOOOO many experiences with this sort of thing, I would have thought you would have given some advice or had some clearer definition to what it is you're dealing with.

Deny ignorance is the motto on this site... maybe you should look into that before posting a thread about how you ignored a possessed friend telling you it was going to follow a friend and her child.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dude I did not ignore this... We actually took care of it and researched for like 6 months to get a better understanding of it. This happened a long time ago, the little girl is fine and the demon appears to be gone. (unless it did this body writing which I doubt)

I was simply telling an old story... Something I found to be quite interesting.

Relax with the accusations and passing judgement.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Im a demonologist, and Im not passing Judgement. Obviously your "friend" is a medium or channeler of somesort? Ive had experience with this, and generally, it is because you or your friend is "marked" energetically. There is something appealing about you that attracts the demons to surround you and attack you, and cause injury in your life. Just because there is not activity now, does not indicate that you still are not attached to this demonic entity. This is to be taken serously, as a demonic entity once pushed me down the stairs and I almost died, because I am marked, because I pose a threat to them. Threats are not to be taken lightly. I highly recommend getting a medium who can do psychic surgery or turn to your religious faith, for protection.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I appreciate the concern and do believe whole heartidly in what you are saying, I believe I do pose a threat to them and they are drawn to me, not just demons but ghosts as well (ghost drawn not threatened).

I however believe it is my faith that causes them to be forced to obey... I was able to demand this demon to relinquish itself from myself and my friends life, this friend who claims to be a medium (not entirely sure if I myself believe her) told me that she thought it was odd that the demon was showing itself to her but as strange as it sounded wasn't able to enter her yard...

I hadn't even told her that I was demanding it to leave them alone yet.

Side note, demonology is something I am extremely interested in, I would love to pick your brain so to speak if you don't mind?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Dude I did not ignore this... We actually took care of it and researched for like 6 months to get a better understanding of it. This happened a long time ago, the little girl is fine and the demon appears to be gone. (unless it did this body writing which I doubt)

I was simply telling an old story... Something I found to be quite interesting.

Relax with the accusations and passing judgement.

I'm the friend. It was my 6 yr old daughter. I'm not fine. It was 29s sparda. You don't talk to me or know what me and H are going thru. Too busy bring blinded when we could really use the help. It's not gone....it's worse way worse.....
edit on 7/21/2011 by diana because: Can't spell tonight

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by diana

Well... Diana, if that is your real name...

Perhaps it is not my demon at all? Perhaps this is a demon you must face on your own...

Sometimes in life we make poor decisions that have long term consequences... Deception is one of those decisions. Blame can be pointed back and forth, but truly it should be distributed evenly.

The consequence of these decisions among other things was trust... And ultimately friendship.

There are no hard feelings, at least not on my side... Just a delusional awakening that lead to an epiphany.

I wish no harm your way and only positive things in your life. Come to terms with your own decisions, make peace with yourself and demand obedience from your demon... You can do this on your own! I'd wish you good luck, but you don't need it, just good faith!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by diana

Well... Diana, if that is your real name...

Perhaps it is not my demon at all? Perhaps this is a demon you must face on your own...

Sometimes in life we make poor decisions that have long term consequences... Deception is one of those decisions. Blame can be pointed back and forth, but truly it should be distributed evenly.

The consequence of these decisions among other things was trust... And ultimately friendship.

There are no hard feelings, at least not on my side... Just a delusional awakening that lead to an epiphany.

Well I don't quite believe that and really neither do you. I just "fell" down a flight of stairs today have claw marks on my back. Strange ones. Then an hour ago my tire suddenly blew on 355 going 75 mph. Not just my demon and you know this. It's the same one that grabbed us both. We both made poor decisions. Shouldn't have cost our friendship. Ur ephihany was wrong. Deep down you know this B.

edit on 7/26/2011 by diana because: Grr

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Now this seems rediculous.
You have the "Friend" on here yet you talk to each other like you've never met in your lives.

What is really going on here?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Now this seems rediculous.
You have the "Friend" on here yet you talk to each other like you've never met in your lives.

What is really going on here?

Look. Bad fall out. Look at my registered date. I truly am the friend and will prove it any way u like

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Chuckles... We have a "complicated history" to put it lightly... I'll put this to you as delicately as I can, it's none of your business!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diana

I made mistakes, but not the ones you think I did... I take full credit for them and if I hadn't made them, we would still be friends...

I'm not doubting it's a demon, but this demon has no control over me or my children... I've made that clear to him/it! To put it bluntly in the name of god, I choked one of his invisible companions with my bare hands and cast them far far away from us!

There is a thread I posted on this.

I suggest you do the same!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join