It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The greatest crime in history" – Congressional Records June 10, 1932

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Link

The Federal Reserve Act should be repealed and the Federal Reserve banks, having violated their charters, should be liquidated immediately. Faithless government officers who have violated their oaths of office should be impeached and brought to trial. Unless this is done by us, I predict that the American people, outraged, robbed, pillaged, insulted, and betrayed as they are in their own land, will rise in their wrath and send a President here who will sweep the money changers out of the temple.

Everything this courageous, honorable, noble, and strong Congressman said is the absolute truth and it is not a partisan issue. From those who fight on behalf of the poor, the evicted, the bankrupt, to those who fight for free-markets, capitalism, and liberty, the fight against the Federal Reserve should be a common theme which unites us all. Whether you are arguing that the trade deficit is outrageous, that banks are far too large, that government is too intrusive, that the Constitution is blatantly violated, that there are constant unnecessary wars, that the cost of goods is through the roof, that our dollar is about to collapse, or any other significant problem that is occurring in the United States you should know that your fight if one against the Federal Reserve and their cronies of big international bankers and businessmen.

They will not rest, they will not sleep, they will not stop until everything is theirs, until all of the wealth and power belongs to them, until you have no more hope and wallow helplessly in the filth which they have left for you after they pillaged the nation your forefathers had fought and died for. They will use every lie imaginable, every trick possible, and every ounce of force they have to keep their power in check, if this requires them tear down everything we as humans have every built up just to keep their power they will have no hesitation to do it. Nothing is off limits, nothing is immoral, there is no limit to what they will do to guarantee their wealth and power remains theirs.

Every tax raised is to pay for them and their deals, every war waged is for their benefit at our expense, every recession or depression is scientifically calculated for the further consolidation of power, every home foreclosed on and every family homeless signifies the extent they will go for their power.

When President Andrew Jackson declared war on the Second Bank of the United States Nicholas Biddle, head of the bank, made it clear to Jackson that he will destroy everything, he will collapse the economy, destroy the banks, ruin the people, crash the trade, and tear down the every institution of civil government he could if Jackson dared to destroy his bank. Jackson refused to back down, he tore the bank down and Biddle came through with his promise to Jackson, in 1837 a Panic occurred followed by a 5 year depression meant to convince the public that Jackson was wrong.

What we have now makes the Second Bank of the United States seem pathetic, this is the largest monster the world has ever known, nothing has or is even close in comparison to the monstrosity and threat to civilization that the Federal Reserve poses. Expect nothing to change, EVER, do not expect prosperity, liberty, sovereignty, solid currency, or civil government until this beast is destroyed. Like a vampire we must drive a stake through its heart and never let go.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Absolutely. How do we do it and who's going first? The beast has such a strangle hold. We need the youth of today enlightened, which could be the biggest problem. TPTB are so many steps ahead in the game.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

There are only 3 ways of doing this:

• Elect a US President who will use an executive order abolishing the Federal Reserve or will get the Congress to pass a bill abolishing it.
• People who are opposed to this Fed should run in their respective party’s primaries (pick a party but is unfortunately has to be either Dem. or Rep.) and try to win that primary.
• A massive uprising never before witnessed in any of our lifetime’s demanding that the Federal Reserve be abolished, this uprising must be near unprecedented levels for it to work, we would probably need a good 20 million people protesting across the country for several months.

Unfortunately none of these seem likely, at least not until the dollar crashes and they try and put us on a global reserve currency.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Excellent find. S&F&

More later.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I thought so too. Almost could not believe it when I stumbled across this piece of gold.
edit on 3/29/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

excellent thread..

every American should know this information....

To my knowledge the only Executive Order to at least attempt to circumvent the Bankster Fed's nation crippling interest rate is Presidential Executive Order 11110

Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing Executive Order 11,110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System. That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

and we all know what happened to him... I do believe JFK had invoked other reasons to warrant his death by many a group..

1) Refused to invade Cuba via the 911 style Operation Northwoods approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff
2) Wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces". Then fired Allen Dulles after sending in the "Bay of Pigs" CIA squad
3) No nukes for Israel.
4) Shady ties/dealings with the Mob
5) Created Money outside the Federal Reserves control

well anyway.. back to the point at hand..

This order is still in effect and yet no POTUS since has ever used it. period.

You have to ask yourself "Why" by now...

Only the principle is created through Fractional Reserve Banking. The interest is not. thats the catch.

Acting on this Order would allow America to escape from this well thought out, secretly planned Federal Reserve Act that has been used so successfully destroy this once great Nation..

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

edit on 30-3-2011 by reeferman because: video troubles

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So little replies... This is not completely new information to me, but the thread is appreciated as well as those videos! Even though this is in the "Top flags" spot im still going to bump for you for all those that stalk the "Recent Posts" section

Hopefully some more discussion other than any non proactive solutions will start here!
Cheers

EDIT:
s & f

edit on 30-3-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
How we going to send a President back to his club house to sweep out his buddies? Thats like sending Bush to New Orleans to clean up. Just ain't happening.

So it'll be you and I doing the sweeping. and I hate sweeping, I don't even know how.. I use the stick side.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

S&F but the big problem is it will NEVER reach MSM..
You are preaching to the choir on ATS..

Even now, stupid sheeple are not awake to a known fact that banks are getting money from the Fed at near zero interest and using it to buy up bonds at good interest rates...

Apart from the scam, the money is supposed to invigorate the economy by the banks lending to business, which they are not doing..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
HI Misoir

Thank you for a fantastic post. I watched the guy talking about the Federal Reserve but went from him to Sarah Palin so I will go back some time and see if I can get his 3rd part of the talk. I wonder how many Americans actually realise the Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank. the UK its simply not a topic that ever comes up and certainly wasn't covered at school. I didn't do an economics based subject at College so never came across it there. I ask this because in the UK I, like a lot of people, always assumed that the Bank of England was exactly as it said, a bank owned by the English/British Government. Its only in the last couple of years that I heard what its function was and that it was not state owned. I can't understand the logic of not making this incredibly important institution reside firmly under Treasury Control and audited each year.

I tend to regard these 'men' as the current World Order, if you control the money/currency, basically you control the world. I asked on another thread though, if this group might not be on the way out, because not only are their silencing techniques not working as people speak out, but the mechanisms for keeping people quiet are being exposed as dubius. Today through the internet we are all seeing a lot of information, exposing a history of acts by some, hidden to deceive from us all, a perpetuating world fraud going on today that has effected our lives today and those of our families in the past.

So much from the 1930's etc is accessible that you can trace their hands not only in banking but selling armaments, science, media, food production, pharmaceuticals etc etc.

I don't think we are as weak as we seem to think ourselves. The one thing they fear is mass web exposure and publicity of their current and past acts and of course, they think their system is infallable because of the virtual removal of cash from the public domain into plastic cards, which they control mechanically. By removing your money in cash and paying as much as you can by cash, you deprive them of business. I expect others can come up with better means of dealing with them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sheeple didnt vote for Ron Paul in 1988 and 2008.

Why would they vote in 2012?

Even if he would save their children and grand children from losing their homes, they wouldnt.

Because they want to stay asleep

edit on 30-3-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by colbyforce

There are only 3 ways of doing this:

• Elect a US President who will use an executive order abolishing the Federal Reserve or will get the Congress to pass a bill abolishing it.
• People who are opposed to this Fed should run in their respective party’s primaries (pick a party but is unfortunately has to be either Dem. or Rep.) and try to win that primary.
• A massive uprising never before witnessed in any of our lifetime’s demanding that the Federal Reserve be abolished, this uprising must be near unprecedented levels for it to work, we would probably need a good 20 million people protesting across the country for several months.

Unfortunately none of these seem likely, at least not until the dollar crashes and they try and put us on a global reserve currency.

That President will have to be willing to die for his country. I'm not certain Kennedy was prepared to die for his, but when he signed executive order 11110 his life was forfeit nonetheless. Good post, Misoir.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I could not agree more, OP. What really gets me about this issue, is exactly what you said: this is not a partisan issue. All people from all affiliations and walks of life can stand behind this 100% without a second thought.

But why dont we? Why don't the people stand up for once? The biggest scam is being played out before our very eyes and most of us sit back and complain...while we shove another twinkie in our mouths and the Fed charges us interest on that damn twinkie.

S and F sir!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by Misoir

Absolutely. How do we do it and who's going first? The beast has such a strangle hold. We need the youth of today enlightened, which could be the biggest problem. TPTB are so many steps ahead in the game.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is how you do it. Elections, we see, do not work, it is up to eachand every one of us to understand OUR rights. File a 1041 as your name in ALL CAPS is the trust account, you are the beneficiary, the fiduciary fees are what you spent to keep the "strawman/transfer utility" alive for the year. This will stop them from getting the tax money and stop feeding the machinations.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I could not agree more, OP. What really gets me about this issue, is exactly what you said: this is not a partisan issue. All people from all affiliations and walks of life can stand behind this 100% without a second thought.

But why dont we? Why don't the people stand up for once? The biggest scam is being played out before our very eyes and most of us sit back and complain...while we shove another twinkie in our mouths and the Fed charges us interest on that damn twinkie.

S and F sir!

You really want to know why people don't stand up for this? Are they scared? Are they apathetic? No. They're ignorant. I work with a guy who is 27 years old and only just found out about 2 months ago that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation that has nothing to do with the U.S. Government. The Fed's plan of naming itself with the word "Federal" was a coup that dictators can only daydream about. Regular people think the Fed is part of the government, and no matter who you are or what party you follow, when the word "Federal" is invoked, regular people shut down and follow along like good little Americans.

Even if you tell them they won't believe you because America is a land filled with American Idol and Mad Men. Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Twitter and Facebook are the shepherds that keep us safe and tell us everything is going to be all right. People are comfortable being ignorant. Ignorance is safe and warm and doesn't change the status quo. But we must, we are REQUIRED, to keep preaching because, just like the Fed, if you say something long enough and loud enough people will begin to listen. The more people we can wake up the closer we are to becoming truly free from the tyranny we have let ourselves be ruled under.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If Ron Paul were to get into office, he'd issue that order in a heartbeat, faster than Obama's 5 exec orders in his first week of office.

Uprising would probably be key, but like you said: mass amount. People gonna need to wise up and unite for this to work.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

he was asked how he would handle it, due to the fact it would have such drastic repurcussions everywhere. he said, it would have to be gradual so as to cause the least amount of suffering (paraphrasing). so it wouldn't be as immediate as you might think.

not to forget that if they've been controlling the worlds money thru their control of the dollar as the world's reserve currency, removing them from that position would cause the immediate declaration of war against the us, by any country in the world that is now in their back pocket, which i'm guessing is pretty much everybody.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If you haven't already, check out Bill Still's documentaries - The Secret of Oz and The Money Masters. Very educational

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join