It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Great! - now you get get Aids viruses teleporting into your cells from the guy next to you on the tube!

Wasn't Royal Raymond Rife using frequency to heal and destroy cancer cells ?

And hasn't there also been an experiment were a diseased vegetable passed the disease through a hermetically sealed glass wall to healthy control veggies.

Also the Backster experiments suggest that Plants are aware in a resonant way of there surroundings, specifically bio-electricity/magnetism.

They also have memory capabilities although the memory capacity remains unexplored and what is there memory mechanism? could it be a resonance suspended in a water molecule ?

It would also suggest a mechanism for psychosomatic illness.

Not to mention those " VIBES " we all get from each-other.

Cosmic...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have been studying teleportation for some time now. In 2009 I came up with a theory to explain telepathy and potentially mater teleportation.

"Not sure how to embed yet sorry"

I find it interesting that the 7 HZ ELV field is fundamental to the dna imprinting to the new location. Telepathic impressions may very well work the same way. I have been studying human biofield potential for many years now and have also found that humans can project intention through glass. I hope that words like spooky science will soon become a thing of our past when this is studied by future generations.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Great! - now you get get Aids viruses teleporting into your cells from the guy next to you on the tube!

Wasn't Royal Raymond Rife using frequency to heal and destroy cancer cells ?

And hasn't there also been an experiment were a diseased vegetable passed the disease through a hermetically sealed glass wall to healthy control veggies.

Also the Backster experiments suggest that Plants are aware in a resonant way of there surroundings, specifically bio-electricity/magnetism.

They also have memory capabilities although the memory capacity remains unexplored and what is there memory mechanism? could it be a resonance suspended in a water molecule ?

It would also suggest a mechanism for psychosomatic illness.

Not to mention those " VIBES " we all get from each-other.

Cosmic...

That experiment you are reffering to involved the study of photon emission from dna. DNA is found to communicate using light as well as chemicals end electromagnetic fields. It was demonstrated that at the point of death and dying that plant dna let of what was referred to as "death photons" When these photons traveled through the crystal lens to the healthy plant material they catalyzed the death/disease traits being exhibited by the dying plant into the healthy plant.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If there is a shred of proof of this, and it turns into something in future.....(long shot) ...then I would have to wonder what other frequencies would do???

But then I woke up and realized that these frquecies and sounds must be present in nature by thier very nature and um I don't see us or anything mutating....changing...cloning ect...

Might be missing the point though...

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the movie "The Happening" where the plants communicate with each other. I believe that in everyone's DNA all knowledge from the beginning of time is deeply encoded, and passed down from Parents to child upon conception.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
evidence plz

evidence

most nobel prize winners don't deserve their nobel prize.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

this is a great find, and yes, I believe our DNA can imprint:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
evidence plz

evidence

Their paper that was linked to through OP is a start.

arxiv.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread; exactly the kind of thing that belongs on the front page of ATS. Kudos!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Does this mean teleportation?

I remember watching Dragon Ball Z wishing I could teleport like Goku lol.

Who know what lies ahead?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The 7 Hertz field that the two containers were immersed in is an interesting fact. Why that particular frequency? The field of brainwaves and neurofeedback which involves EEG sensors being output to a computer from which a patient watches his own brainwaves and can learn to change them (the frequenties). A 7 hz frequency is within the theta range which is between the next level up, the alpha frequency, and the next level lower, the delta frequency. Theta is an interesting frequency especially in this instance. Theta is associated with the half-dream state when drifting up or down to sleep. It is prevelent in meditation. It is also associated with a time of new ideas and with solutions to problems floating into awareness. And then there are some studies that indicate that it is associated with psi powers.

Would it be out of the question to suspect that the transformation of a twin piece of DNA to another area was willed by the conscious and unconscious thoughts of the experimenters and perhaps they knew to use a 7 hz field? After all, that was their experiment. So this result would merely confirm that quantum story about the experimenter watching the experiment changes the experiment. It also gives a hint that they know a lot more than they said about the mechanisms at play in their little experiment.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

In the pure water, there are no carbon molecules. How the DNA can be formed in the pure water without any carbon molecules? As you know, DNAs are a bunch of carbon and hydrogen molecule chains.

Smells fraud..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Our current biodiversity has come from mutation and change strangely enough mostly from the actions of bacteria. (They insert genes into other organisms to make them create proteins from which they feed)

I think this speaks about the properties of water, can explain the positive benefits of homeopathy but yes does ask some big questions about this transfer. Wondering about whether glass (not a solid) should be upgraded to something else if it is not an effective barrier!! Someone want to argue this?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Russian scientists did this years ago. Still, very interesting.

twm.co.nz...
edit on 29-3-2011 by ModernDystopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just had another thought. Bear with me a sec..

If the water no matter how pure was imprinted with the DNA. Why would the DNA and water not be contaminated with an imprint of the molecules and organisims between and from the tubes as well?? A DNA glass water Co2 ect ect mix??

This boggles the mind...alot of missing info for "probability" IMO

Cheers!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
DW has been saying for years that DNA shows a sort of wave-particle duality, so it exists as a wave as well as the molecule we know so well.

Could this explain whats happening here?

He goes onto mention Russian experiments, I think the scientist he refers to is Dr. Peter Gariaev...

The waves in this field not only create DNA by gathering molecules together -- they can also re-arrange a DNA molecule.

Russian scientists have already proven that plants, animals and amphibians can be completely re-arranged into other species -- particularly if you catch them in embryonic form. This has nothing to do with cloning or gene splicing. All they do is zap the DNA in the embryo with a beam of light. The light beam carries the 'wave' of another organism in it.

In one example we will present, a frog embryo was completely re-arranged, with nothing more than a beam of light, into a salamander. The salamander grew to full adulthood and showed no signs of ever having started as a frog. When it had babies they were salamanders, not frogs. Our little friend never got sick or died prematurely like normal clones would.

How could a solid, real DNA molecule shift around enough to create the codes to build an entirely different body? We are certainly not used to thinking of our DNA as being filled with many little free agents who can play "Musical Chairs" and move around as the 'music' -- the wave of life -- changes.

Here's the key: DNA is not a fixed, hard structure. There are indeed many small 'pieces' that can break off from one part of a DNA molecule and move around to another part. Scientists call these little pieces 'retrotransposons.' When they move around, the code changes.

If you 'energize' a creature like a salamander with a beam of light (or other forms of energy), and then re-direct the beam into the embryo of a frog, the 'wave' will re-arrange the frog's DNA to create a salamander.
Link

So light can carry DNA information over to a separate test tube. Seeing that light is higher frequency electromagnetic radiation maybe really low frequencies like the 7Hz in OP experiment can do the same??

edit on 29-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So what exactly could this mean for us in real world applications?

I don't really understand what the guy has done here, but whatever it is, will be it be useful and help us advance in a productive way or anything?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interestingly the planet Earth is constantly bathed in a weak magnetic field oscillating at 7.8Hz. This is know as Schumann Resonance:

en.wikipedia.org...

physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles
from this ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29/3/2011 by cortex because: 7.8

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seems like more bullcrap to me from the so called scientists. I want proof. You're a fool if you believe an article at face value.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

That sounds about right! It's like shining a light through a shaped mesh. What you see on the wall is the exact inverse of what the light is hitting. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if that's how the specific amino acids and biological substances that form DNA were deposited on Earth.
::amino acids:: ((SHUDDER))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join