It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
maybe the dna is just so small it can go right through the glass

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Folks, Luc Montan#head is behind all the HIV lies...he has never seen an HIV under microscope...HIV has never been proven to exist....AIDS is caused by living a toxic lifestyle...In the west that means being gay and taking lots of drugs including antibiotics daily to stave off STD's, being hemophilliac and taking immune suppressors and then more drugs when you "test positive"...or taking AZT or other deadly drugs after being tested for protien markers that big Pharma claims indicates you have an HIV virus which has never been proven to exist...Luc Montanliar even says now after millions died by taking toxic AIDS drugs that HIV alone cannot cause AIDS...how you can be alone when you don't exist is another question he hasn't got to yet...

This man is a big pharma research shill!!!

Look it up:

www.houseofnumbers.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Holy crap! Forget the whole "travel through space and time" thing! The epidemiology ramifications of this could change many conclusions concernig disease! ...and NOT in a positive way...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

S&F. Thanks for sharing.

The world is far stranger than we can imagine. Who would have thought that DNA can "resonate" into another test tube? The author of the article did state that it was his word, "teleport" and not that of the scientist. Either way, the effect is extraordinary. This is one of those essential, pivotal puzzle pieces that can change the world in profound ways. It's a great starting point for bigger things to come, just like punch-card computing machines have lead to the CGI that can visualy replicate reality as in the movie "Avatar."

What if this effect could be used to recreate, say, an apple suspended in one container. A 7Hz field is turned on, and then voila, eventually there is another apple in the adjacent container. Can 7Hz fields occur naturally in wild environments? I'm not an electrician, so please forgive me if that was a ridiculous question. But, if you take this effect into account with some of the other "weird" discoveries lately (such as thunderstorms creating antimatter in our atmosphere, electromagnetic portals connecting the Earth and Sun, etc.), how might all of these subtly interface? There is a complex SOUP of interaction happening all around us, of which we only see a fragment of evidence (lightning, thunder, sprites, dwarfs, blue jets, tornadic activity, etc.).

Neutrinos are bombarding our planet, passing through us, everything. Antimatter reigns in our upper atmosphere above thunderstorms. Scientists are discovering that our own planet's electromagnetic field is somehow "recharged" by thunderstorms (this before discovering antimatter in storms). Solar radiation creates fantastic auroras. Sonarluminescence proves that sound waves can cause a star-like effect UNDERWATER, a radiant "star" of intense heat and light, all created by intersecting sound waves. Perhaps this is why whales sing.

The point is that SO MUCH is happening right around us that we are unaware of. And, this scientist has potentially found an important puzzle piece that might illuminate some of the anomalies going on around us. Mixing in DNA Resonance with the theory that thoughts can change reality might explain how Nature can manifest strange creatures into existence, or our very own existence for that matter. There may be no *missing* link because humans might have just *appeared* into existence.

Sure, all of this is highly speculative, but if this scientist had been so rooted into conventional wisdom, he might never have made this discovery. Thinking off the beaten path is the pathway to new wonder.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This sounds all so great! Its like I always know it was possible to do so but never quite grasping the details. Can anybody recommend webpages or books for a newbie like me about quantum or anything else related to this field please?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Like the show heroes? Where the Japanese guy just cruises through time and space, in theory sounds wonderfully cool, but something smells funny about the story.

If such a thing were to be true, then I'd sign up as a human test subject for genetic experiments, how would you control that anyway? Seems too farfetched to be true.

However the inner child, always likes hearing stories like that, why? Enterainment mostly.

There is alot in DNA. We have yet to learn, I think many things are possible but teleporting? Of that's possible then, we have the potenional to be masters of space and time. Without machines, would seem more natural. But I'm nit holding my breath

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bullfish

HIV is real, go give a hooker a rj or bj and you will get it to, then you will believe it exsts, especially of your crouch is itchy.

I see the future, sobs and creams are in yours. Lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
Told ya Clinton never had relations with that girl

:-D

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Strangely, completely by coincidence (of course), I received a copy of this DVD from one of my cousins that married a Native American chief and lived on a reservation with him out in Washington State several years ago... she came back home for a family reunion and brought him along with her to meet the family... After a few rounds of alcohol and plenty of food, she started talking about all kinds of weird stuff to us - orbs, ghosts, UFO's, etc.. and finally ended up talking about how she met "Ramtha". My parents just dismissed her as being drunk, but me and my sister were interested and asked her a bunch of questions then told her we'd like to see the video... so after a few weeks passed by I found a copy of it in my mail box.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
on step closer to cloning a bunch of trex's and sending them over seas to find oil....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
DNA molecules teleporting? Or is something causing them to teleport? What about the deal were you can't teleport living tissue because it would hjave to be heated up to 18 kajillion degrees or something like that? Why do people bring this stuff up? Get out of my head !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I think they have everything to do with one another, but what ?
It would be obtuse to think that 7Hz is the magical frequency that makes life happen. But may be what caused like to happen here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

news.techworld.com

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
(visit the link for the full news article)

absolutely, I believe neutrinos play some part in such 'unknown' things, being able to travel through matter undetected, perhaps carrying some sort of 'print'?.......

also now geoneutrinos detected, which plays a part in heating the earth's core which influences magma flow, plate tectonics and hence quakes and volcanoes.....

now we know neutrinos are in the earths core and geoneutrinos heat production influences surface geology, could these perhaps be influenced by solar, geomagnetic and HAARP above earth then travelling deep to the earth's core.....

"The heat generated by uranium and thorium decay is the driving force for mantle convection, and hence plate tectonics and earthquakes. This result and future measurements using the same technique will provide useful inputs to Earth convection models."

physicsworld.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Bump - useful thread to consider alongside today's top thread, re: The Primeval Code...

I may make one which focuses a bit more on the bio photon emission of the DNA molecules, particularly as evidenced by the shamanic practices of certain Amazonian tribes. They apparently are able to discern scientifically verifiable information about the biochemical structure & usage methods of certain plants through defocalisation techniques.

Anyway, I'll set it up soon-ish, as the three threads together would really help us understand how we can make the most of our personal & commercial research into the various benefits of naturally available plants & animals on this good & green Earth,

Let's hope Monsanto don't screw the planet up before the people themselves catch on to the formula for success in these spheres. In fact, that idea of accessing primordial gene expressions of modern plants/animals by bathing them in an electrostatic field (per the Primeval Code thread) might actually be the secret weapon established in divine plans to undo the damage that stupid clever humans will do to our agricultural & farming industries.

Hmmm....

edit on 7-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: Layout

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician
This- and more of the insane experiments done in Quantum physics and noetic sciences - Seems to be proving that much of the things we regard as supernatural are just a deeper understanding of the laws of nature.

Maybe Jesus knew more about Quantum mechanics than us, and thus could change the polarity of the soles of his feet to repel against the water. ;-)

This would certainly explain the immaculate conception theory.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So the way the Star Trek Teleporter really works.

It makes a clone of you.

The clone does whatever

The clone, with its memory of the whatever, gets teleported back into you.

You have essentially done the whatever.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join