DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Aptly found....St. John ch.1 verse 1.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is quite interesting, especially when taking infolded Whittaker potentials and such into consideration - for more info, read Tom Bearden's Gravitobiology - which is available to read online (I had the link but lost it - not enough time to hunt it down again).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'd nev.e.r have my genetic structure teleported. And I don't even belive in god. Killing me to make a clone? that's not going to happen. Even if they can teleport memories I'm not convinced that the real me won't die.

I do support this for the continued existance of the human race though.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
also we need to use this to create FTL communication

...and TV that won't go out during eatrhquakes, Nibiru, tidal waves, and NHL playoff games during storm season in the midwest

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Aptly found....St. John ch.1 verse 1.

....and that applies to nothing and everything all at once! I tried that crap in high school and still got a C. I deserved an F. And that was during the Clinton era when people had a grip on reality!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Has the experiment been reproduced?

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

I'm right there with you brother.....

John 1: 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

Reality manifested from code.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Incredible news. Thank you for posting this. My personal beliefs and theories are slowly becoming main-stream, as science discovers some very neat things about our world. We're surrounded by illusions of 'matter' created by us, for us. Step by step, science is chipping away at our preconceived notions and discovering a world without boundaries. Anything is possible, all we have to do is imagine.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SLOW DOWN! They have not even finished performing the Scientific method on this experiment yet! There remains a VERY IMPORTANT KEY PART of the Scientific method that is IMO the MOST important part.

RETESTING DONE BY OTHER SCIENTISTS! This could very WELL have been just a simple matter of contaminated beakers! More than likely this is indeed what we are looking at, a contaminated experiment.

UNTIL this experiment is repeated by MULTIPLE teams to validate it then it is not Science. It is HYPE! Don't get caught up in the hype people.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

This is what this site is half about, getting caught up in the hype. If people didn't get caught up in the hype this place, ATS, wouldn't exist. Let people get excited, if true this would be amazing!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This makes me think of Jung and his theory of a collective unconscious - based on DNA..

(Maybe this is what Junk DNA is - information from the past/future?)

Combine this teleportation with the possibility of memories being able to modify DNA and you have some strange stuff. Read this article in Time:

Feig's team exposed mice with genetic memory problems to an environment rich with toys, exercise and extra attention. These mice showed significant improvement in long-term potentiation (LTP), a form of neural transmission that is key to memory formation. Surprisingly, their offspring also showed LTP improvement, even when the offspring got no extra attention.

www.time.com...

edit on March 29th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

FTL communication exists in theory if you look at Quantum entanglement.

in 2008 physicist Nicolas Gisin and his colleagues at the University of Geneva showed that, if reality and free will hold, the speed of transfer of quantum states between entangled photons held in two villages 18 kilometres apart was somewhere above 10 million times the speed of light (Nature, vol 454, p 861).

www.nature.com...
I think its also been demonstrated in some experiments so the theory is becoming reality.

I love how the Quantum world is breaking down the classical laws of physics and nature which so many people cling to in order to dismiss/debunk anything that does not fit into their high school view of the world and how it works.

Even if the post from the OP turns out to be a flawed experiment you cannot deny there are things out there that our classical views on the laws of nature just cannot explain. As such there may very well be life after death, faster than light communication, DNA teleportation, telepathic powers and a God.

Deny ignorance yes, but do not let the small knowledge we have deny us the chance to question what we know, it is totally the wrong attitude.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Since we're on the subject, I smell Ancient Astronaut theory!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

The real you would die unless they can find a way to transfer your subconscious..which would be a very long time. Even then, im not convinced either that it would me. All the clone would be is an identical twin..nothing more.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds like contamination issue to me. PCR is very sensitive, all you need is one template and after 30 cycles you'll have billions. Don't hold your breath waiting for other labs to confirm the findings of this experiment. Most likely explanation here is misconduct or worse.. fraud. Also it has already been like 3 months since the paper was published.. has any group confirmed the finding? Nope..
edit on 29-3-2011 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
SLOW DOWN! They have not even finished performing the Scientific method on this experiment yet! There remains a VERY IMPORTANT KEY PART of the Scientific method that is IMO the MOST important part.

RETESTING DONE BY OTHER SCIENTISTS! This could very WELL have been just a simple matter of contaminated beakers! More than likely this is indeed what we are looking at, a contaminated experiment.

UNTIL this experiment is repeated by MULTIPLE teams to validate it then it is not Science. It is HYPE! Don't get caught up in the hype people.

You're right in that it needs further testing. It's difficult not to get excited about the possibility of this due to all the theories and wishful thinking that have been floating about for years. I look forward to the development and hopefully further proof in the near future. This is why I like ATS. There's always a good mix of those who get overly excited about something, and those who apply the brakes before we all go off the cliff.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Pretty stuff out there. Yes it is finally a clue to teleportation. It is already possible in theory (the formula) but in practice (real world) it's totally something else. Anyways, good find in a domain we rarely see such news

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's very interesting to note that hallucinogenic drugs don't interact with your brain chemistry directly. Instead, the drug molecules wiggle their way in-between the rungs of the DNA ladder. Somehow, this alters our thinking.

This is contrary to modern theories about the origin of thought and consciousness. It seems that somehow, DNA itself plays a major role.

So seeing that DNA is perhaps the material manifestation of consciousness, then does consciousness also have the ability to manifest DNA? While every materialist would say that you can't transmute the elements in water to make a DNA molecule, the experiment referenced in this thread suggests that it is possible, while also many of the reports of over-unity and "cold fusion" experiments report transmutation of elements as a byproduct of their operation.

More study is definitely needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Just to clarify, this is duplication or replication.

It is NOT teleportation.

The original DNA in the first tube, remained in the test tube, it did not move and was not transported anywhere.

An identical DNA has been created by transferal of the resonant matrix blueprint into the water, is the claim.

I would like to see if this can be achieved with absolutely pure H2O as the question remains where exactly the material came from.

If it can be achieved in pure H2O it would indeed prove that all matter is shaped by underlying resonant blueprints and that therefore by extension we would have the ability to manifest matter/objects.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bacteria - everyday proving itself to be way smarter than humans.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great! - now you get get Aids viruses teleporting into your cells from the guy next to you on the tube!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join