It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Honda & Elenin....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bmck12

Just watched the animation for Elenin and Honda. If you let it run, according to the animation on February 12 2017 Honda comes to 0.07au from the Earth. Could that get caught in the Earths gravitational pull and hit?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry folks, after running the sim for a longer time, I have figured out that Apophis, if it doesn't hit Venus first, will impact Earth on April 13th 2060. Looks like Newton was right!

We have a good 50 years left before the world will be hit by anything significant. Better get on with business as usual. (Seriously, check the site I posted earlier and take the date up to April 13 2060!)

Also, I am too lazy to do it, so if anyone wants to make a thread based on this information if there isn't one already, please feel free to do so. Like I said, I am too lazy to make a thread for this info. My last thread turned out to be a total waste (I cited info from the Onion, lol. I didn't know it was a fake-news site at the time
)
edit on 3/29/2011 by Seitler because: Last paragraph

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bmck12

Have you even read the article completely? It states that something bad is not going to happen on 12/21/2012 as the dates are messed up a bit. The actual date of the Mayan "end of the world" prophecy is October 28, 2011.
For some reason I cant copy and paste what it said here but you can find the section where it says that by trying to find: October 28.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Honda makes comets now?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I tend to agree with the date thing being off.... I was not making any predictions... I just began this thread to let people know that there are two comets... both coming close to earth.... Now as for the distance... everything i have researched says that when an object comes around our soloar system or through it... the pull from the sun can make objects speed up and cause damage...

Also... if there is no way that stuff like this can cause damage then am i wasting my time with the thread below....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you look at some of the research already done by another member, and the findings are posted on the above thread... then there is ALOT of coincidence happening with the orbits of objects....

edit on 29-3-2011 by bmck12 because: to add link...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've furnished my house rather nicely thanks to a few "Don't pay for a whole year" promos.

If Elenin and this Honda dealio, or mama Nibiru don't cause any trouble by let's say April of next year,

my life is over.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Excellent find! did not know of honda either!!

Two comets approaching at different angles is going to tear us apart!!

This is almost confirming all doom and gloom predictions for me personally around that time.

S+F 4 U

Or maybe they were meant to be there around the same time to cancel eachother out and maybe avoid causing any trouble for Earth. Hoping for the best!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just when things were looking bad...They Get WORSE!

COMET ELENIN< HONDA AND NOW A THIRD COMET LEVY!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
By the time August rolls around, we will probably find 10 comets headed towards earth!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ConcreteAngel1

Ha ha ha, just you mention this. I just saw in another article that some astronomers found a sister-comet that is in an elliptical orbit that closely follows earth's. Only, this one isn't going to impact anytime soon. They say it has been there for at least 250,000 years or so.

I can't find the story right now... if I remember to look for it later, I will post a link to the article.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmck12
Yes there are two comets that are posing threats to our atmosphere..... Here is the link that will allow you to look at the orbit of each comet and where is lines up with earth and when. I just found this when I was looking at Elenin and low and behold there was Honda... I have heard of Elenin but just found out about Honda and the last thread was from 2006 or 2008 on ATS.... Check out the link and let me know what ya think..... Please be gentle with your comments this is my first thread...

elenin.org...

Greetings:

Good find, and perhaps we can assist in the hunt.

If one looks further into various threads posted on ATS, one might find that both gringoboy and myself have included the appearance of Honda, 2005 YU55, Apophis and a few more than just the two you mentioned.

Puterman also has an excellent thread on Elenin, and there are a few other threads Elenin-related that have chimed in with additional information.

You are to be commended, as it is good to keep this subject alive with different angles coming in at various times and places, because the MSM sure as heck isn't and IT is coming...although we are buying the "comet" story.

Juust exactly where did you get your dimensions from - L.E. said he estimated the size at 4-5 at discovery date?

Not to worry - [color=limegreen]all will be revealed in COMETGATE - Part Two - Connecting the Dots.

Good luck on your quest - you're still a few items short on the "shopping list" of visitors in September, October, November, December - 2011. When you create your own or add to our's, it is quite revealing of the MSM's blackout of relevant information - or is it merely oversight or omission by ignorant morons - or worse?

These were all laid out in one of the previously alluded to posts - if one looks carefully, one might find such a list.

Let's see, where was it? Cometgate? The Domino Effect? A good hunt awaits one, if one is interested...

In Peace & Light

tfw

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
ok ok ...... so regardless of if any of them hit us, becouse as i see it we as a race are to stupid to do anything about ot, we can barely see all the rocks that are headed in our direction let alone do anything about getting off the planet, getting out of the way or stopping any of them headed this way.

What i would like to know is how big ARE THESE POSSIBLE ROCKS?????? like the size of a big rock, the size of a car or a bus ?????

moon size would be GAME OVER even if it just grazes us.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes, Honda now makes comets. They are very fuel efficient and are 100% recyclable!! Sunglasses are an optional feature though.

..I bet $20.00 itll hit...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join