It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not letting up! Will Obama respond??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GuardianSlanger

Trust me, I'm not defending Obama at all. I think he has been an ineffectual wimp. Like all the democrats. As far as the birth certificate goes, I think it's a non issue. There are way more important things out there than that. It's just an easy way to inflame the populace, without bringing up real issues.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I agree!! People that hate Trump hate him because he is known for firing jackasses that underperform in no uncertain terms... I guess all the underperforming jackasses are quite upset about that!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This was on the news a while ago:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Yes, you want him as your President...

What a joke, he is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No.. No.. No.. Trump would make a great VP to Ron Paul or Newt Gingrich... Just like Biden made a great VP for Obama... He is a draw to the popular vote and a compliment by contrast... What more could you ask for!!! You're FIRED!!
edit on 29-3-2011 by Th1nker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
And Pelosi provided evidence? Maskell (the atty) was the one that made the document for congress to follow on how to answer the constituents on the whole BC thing.

Jack Maskell didn't provide any evidence proving that Obama's backround was not checked by the FBI or congress. He just wrote a document arguing that it didn't happen and made references to incidences years prior to Obama, and then ofcourse demanded that congress respond to birthers.

Again, you are taking Maskells word and nothing more, it's no different from Pelosi's word. As for whether I believe Pelosi or not? As head speaker at the time of the general elections she did have a significant role to play in the vetting process as the constitution dictates. I would not expect her to provide evidence to anybody as to whether the CIA or FBI did a backround check and how they did it, that's another silly idea for obvious reasons.

So I guess you can believe Pelosi and I'll believe Maskell.

That's fine, you take his word, but that's all you are doing at the end of the day. I'm not sure how this is suppose to make the president look guilty or whether he is ineligible.

Neither do I.

But you assume they and other agencies did not do a backround check on Obama while assuming that Palin was vetted.

Just means it's news to me as I haven't heard of the Obama staff doing it.

Oh ok, so the McCain staff claimed they vetted Palin, but you have not heard the Obama staff claim the same, so by assumption, Obama was not vetted. It's thaat easy? Maybe you can provide us evidence that a backround check was done on Palin that you personally know of.

Desperation? You asked for a source and I was curious of the man's name so I did

And you provided one, next time do it so the people don't have to ask you. And yes, arguing that a foreign born man from the 20th century got an Hawaiian birth certificate does not automatically equate to the fact Obama's was probably forged decades later.

Now, if you want to bring on cases of Hawaiian documents being forged by all means, we can pick each state of previous presidents before and make some more references to documents being forged. We can do this all day, we can kick the bush around with assumptions and speculation, and then we can assume it could have happened with other presidents.

What sets me apart? Your answer of nothing really works best. I've never claimed to be better than anyone else.

You claimed you were not a birther. But then again maybe you claimed this because you don't like being referred to under group? To me it's just that. A birther is somebody who personally believes there is no evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, and has nothing beyond that.

And you're no different.

I am different, I'm not the one making the accusation. I know for a fact that Obama has provided the same in proving his citizenship as every other president. If there is any reason why he must be treated different, you must provide the solid evidence.

Which line of argument are you referring to?

The argument where you want Obama to be held accountable over his questionable past. But then again, let's go back your arguments:

You are not a birther, but you don't believe there is evidence he was born in Hawaii.

You are not demanding Obama release his long form birth certificate, but you believe that birthers are right in asking for it and he must release it.

You don't believe Obama was vetted, but you believe by assumption that Palin and McCain were vetted appropriately.

You don't take the FBI and CIA lightely in their practices, but you assume they did Palin and missed out Obama's backround

So what motivation does Obama have here in the case of birthers and yourself here? Nothing really, the BS about him will just continue on. You sit here complaining about his past, his associations, the fact he has not provided evidence for his birth, and you admit releasing his long form will not change anything for you.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker

No.. No.. No.. Trump would make a great VP to Ron Paul or Newt Gingrich... Just like Biden made a great VP for Obama... He is a draw to the popular vote and a compliment by contrast... What more could you ask for!!! You're FIRED!!
edit on 29-3-2011 by Th1nker because: (no reason given)

What has Biden done to make you think he's been a great Vp?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What has Biden done to make you think he's been a great Vp?

Jeeze, I didn't even know Biden still existed. He seems like a fairly silent vice president, but then again I guess the Obama administration does a good job of censoring him. That man can be the king of verbal slip ups.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG..... I normally like your logic... But you're wrong... If Obama was invalidated we would not get Biden because he also was not duely elected. We would have gotten Pelosi which I have a problem with. Now its crying boy Boehner who is third in command which aint so bad. Let er rip... President Boehner

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Biden has been great for Obama and Obama alone by being a total jackass... Who could wish any harm to Obama knowing that that knucklehead would become president...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

One of these days his tears are going to damage the leather.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Will Obama pull a LBJ? And refuse to run because the tides are going against him?
Previously, 11 states were going to pass a law that a candidate has to show his/her birth certificate, or they can't be on the ballot in 2012.
I don't think a single one of them has passed that law yet.
Someone needs to push them along.
Maybe someone is scaring them out of it.
Or, will the babbling barry become like the burning bush, who was awol to his alabama national guard because he had a coc aine conviction in Houston, and was confined to the state of Texas for a year.
And got away with it.
LBJ quitting because of his part in the JFK assassination, and giving atom bombs to israel. and giving all of Fort Knox's gold away to the NWO
Or Nixon quitting because he didn't want to release the tapes and reveal his part in the JFK assassination.
In view of these past glories, or, shall I say 'gore-ies', it will be understandable that the great babbler will just ride off into the sunset. Why not, at least we'll be rid of the sucker.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hi jibeho,

It's common knowledge that obama was born in Kenya, immigrated to Indonesia, came back on a foreign student visa, etc, and that Nancy Pelosi committed fraud when she signed the piece of paper "certifying" his eligibility.

Seem like message threads questioning obama's refusal to show the real birth certificate, swell up real fast as obama supporters (who keep an eye on this website) admonish those who simply ask the question, from Donald Trump to ordinary citizens.

Anyone who wishes to reprimand me for posting this link, feel free to do so.

Obama admits he is not a citizen
The amazing part of this travesty is Americans continue allowing themselves to be ruled by an illegal alien.

obama made this statement before he learned that he had to be a natural born citizen in this country to be a candidate for the presidency.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised that a celebrity/joke candidate has to latch onto such a made-up issue, since it only highlights how substance-less Trumps presidential 'run' is.

What are you going to do to improve the economy, Trump?

What would you have done in regard to Libya, Trump?

What is your position on the Federal Reserve, Trump?

Chump.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by Southern Guardian

SG..... I normally like your logic... But you're wrong... If Obama was invalidated we would not get Biden because he also was not duely elected. We would have gotten Pelosi which I have a problem with.

Hi Th1nker, I didn't say we'd get Biden, I understand we'd get Boehner instead (the head house speaker) as the constitution dictates. I do believe Biden is a dummy vice president hence my comment above.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

i heard that if you didnt have a hair peice, you cant be a millionare.

so what is it. is it a wig?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
ofcoarse obama will not respond, if he ignores it until he is out of office nothing will ever be done about it.
We all know he is from kenya.... why dosnt he just admit it and be done with it. Even if he does, nothing will be done about it and we all know it.

all you can hope is that the next prez will not be a lying scumbag.

If you are not a lying scumbag, You can not be the president of the united states

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Well... I wish your prose were a bit more elegant but I could not agree more... Obama will ride out 2012 and not run again... no need to look any closer... He wants to write books and travel the daytime talkshow circuit... That is his domain... Being president was just a stepping stone and a diversion...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Oh ok, so the McCain staff claimed they vetted Palin, but you have not heard the Obama staff claim the same, so by assumption, Obama was not vetted.

Maskell is the one that said Obama wasn't vetted. That no one looked into his eligibility. I never claimed not hearing Obama's staff claiming he was vetted. So once again no assumption made my me.

And you provided one, next time do it so the people don't have to ask you.

Yes mother.

And yes, arguing that a foreign born man from the 20th century got an Hawaiian birth certificate does not automatically equate to the fact Obama's was probably forged decades later.

No one said it automatically makes Obama's a forgery. Sure makes it plausible though.

You claimed you were not a birther. But then again maybe you claimed this because you don't like being referred to under group? To me it's just that. A birther is somebody who personally believes there is no evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, and has nothing beyond that.

I claim I'm not a birther because I'm not one. I think there is evidence showing he was born there. I think some of it is iffy but it's still there.

I am different

No, you're the same as everyone else here. You take the information available, choose what you wish to believe, and draw your own conclusions.

You are not a birther, but you don't believe there is evidence he was born in Hawaii.

I do believe there's evidence there. I never said I didn't believe there wasn't.

You are not demanding Obama release his long form birth certificate, but you believe that birthers are right in asking for it and he must release it.

Correct, other than I never said he must release it. I said he should release it and put the whole damned thing to rest.

You don't believe Obama was vetted, but you believe by assumption that Palin and McCain were vetted appropriately.

Someone that works for congress said he wasn't vetted. You say Pelosi said he was. One of them is lying and neither you nor I know for sure which one. And there you go with the assumptions again. Is a congressional hearing to make sure McCain was eligible an assumption? No, I don't believe it is. Is listening to the McCain campaign( Palin included) talk in the media about her being vetted an assumption? No, I don't believe it is.

So what motivation does Obama have here in the case of birthers and yourself here?

How about being able to tell the birthers here you go now shove it?

Nothing really, the BS about him will just continue on, and folks are so angry that he doesn't respond. hmm.

I can agree with you on this. The die hards will never give up no matter what.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not American, so I might not be the most appropriate person to comment on this issue.

Still, the King of Portugal was born in Switzerland...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join