It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i dont see how frequency cleans radiation -_-

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"They" have much more technology than your feeble brain could even conceive of...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by willcoverting

My feeble brain can conceive of quite a lot, things way beyond 3d earth time.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Everything is a frequency, and you have to watch the video on the reverse sine waves, there is more. They could use cell towers, hams, all of this to purify water, air, soil, to shield, and to cure cancers, they can target the frequency of each thing. Its also related to the magnetic fields and the Philadelphia project, and they can phase, fade, between channels so to speak on the dial. Though its more like a pocket in this one.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I really enjoy John Hutchinson's video channel. So much here, he is giving this open source to the world. Nonetheless there are two steps in responsibility here, one is become more aware, not just turn the truth off, due to those seeking to suppress it, to start to bear each other's burdens, shoulder the world more, care more. This is not one man's effort. We all need to do what we can. Free energy, low cost energy, self sufficiency, clean tech, cleanse and neturalize radiation and toxisn, diseases even.

www.youtube.com...
His channel.

gulf tests john hutchison nancy lazaryan

Bob Allen comments on results of Hutchison Effect 2011 breaking news

Clean The Gulf - Hutchison Effect Cleans Gulf Waters.flv

Hutchison Effect Japan Seminar

Remediation of Radiation using Hutchison Effect

Geiger Counter Tests--Hutchison Radiation Reduction

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Decontamination by Frequencies--Indian Creek Report

Dancing with the Universe...Hutchison Frequencies pt 1 of 3

John Hutchison's interferometer.wmv

The frequencies on the Gulf were zero contamination unlike the sample water, so the frequencies work.

fuel-efficient-vehicles.org...

The area was treated with the frequencies for four hours the first day, and by the next morning, the waters were cleared. They then did four more hours of RF frequency that day, to complete the test. The frequency device was situated about 25 feet up the beach from the water.

The test was also documented by chemist Bob Naman, President of Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ACT) of Mobile, Alabama. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Chemists.....

The rest:

pesn.com...

Based on testing performed from samples received, the frequency exposure resulted in the complete removal of Oil and Grease from the after treatment sample source tested. ACT recommends investigation of this process further to determine large-scale capabilities in cleaning water bodies and areas affected by the dissolved oil/dispersant in water.

This applied Frequency Exposure process may have extreme value in the removal of petroleum contamination from a large body of water. It is the opinion of this analyst that the persons involved with this process could have a very serious positive effect on the removal of hydrocarbon contamination from bodies of water. These individuals should be allowed to remain in this country to offer their services to State and Federal Agencies, and Municipalities. I would like to recommend that interested parties be open-minded to their capabilities because some petroleum contamination likely exists in all Gulf of Mexico water sources/bodies.

How they the frequencies where chosen, this is the part thats very important. Pollutants, Radiation, even ilness, its all frequency.

When samples of polluted Gulf water where sent to John's lab in Canada; Nancy, who can be described as intuitive, worked together with him to identify certain ancient harmonics that have been used for healing. These frequencies were applied both with audio and radio waves to the polluted water samples.

Some of the frequencies employed have been used traditionally in alternative healing for humans. One of the tones, 528 hz, is considered by some to be the frequency of the planet Jupiter. (Ref.) That frequency is alleged to also be used by the ancients to be the "healing frequency" and to repair DNA.

Also called Solfeggio tones, and apparently also tied to Gregorian chants, the team calls these harmonics a healing "stream of sound", in contrast to the streams of oil and dispersant that have plagued the Gulf. Nancy said: "The inspiration for these harmonics comes from the Essenes, a sect of Israel that Jesus was a member [of]. The Essenes 'inner circle' taught of the 'stream of sound', the harmonics of the Creator."

4/29/2011 -- the NEW John Hutchison effect -- frequency to counteract HAARP and radiation

For the beauty of Japan, and the world, and the happiness, love and protection of all equally.

CD 『Japanese, Nature feeling』 PV
edit on 31-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We need this information out more than ever now!

We can start cleaning up this planet and the diseases. The HZ technology is in the wrong hands, it has positive uses.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
i dont see how frequency cleans radiation -_-

Everything is a frequency and a wave!

Ken Hutchinson has already taken badly contaminated water from BP, and purified it, according to labs.

And there is more HZ than purifying. It also produces shields, which they have been using on their facilities while this toxic poison has been dumped everywhere, including the radiation from Chernobyl and Fukushima, and the depeleted uranium. I was given some "aside" information on that.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by porky1981

Everything is a frequency, and I've already been told that the technology exists to clean this planet up. Just saying it doesnt work when its coming out of a series of studies that did work, isnt really a contribution.

I saw no studies where it was shown to work in the posts that are quoted. All there is, is another poster talking about Bearden, and a patent application.

If this technology worked, it would be so so so so so simple to prove. Get a piece radioactive material, set up a geiger counter, turn on your contraption and voila -collect your Nobel prize.

YouTube videos are not scientific papers btw.
edit on 3-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The video that I presented was yanked twice claiming of all things a Sitchin Estate copyright, AND there was not copyright violation possible in it, for it was merely a basic demonstration of a principal done on a coffee table, in his own words.

I will give a synapse of it:

A magnet, such as those used in a variety of devices and attempts to produce "free" energy, or overunity, if stationary, is a flatline, no heart beat.

If your design is rotating say, and you would place the magnets in cylindars so they flex, and the angle of their placement would allign with a HZ.

In effect you are creating a Sine wave and a negative Hz, and with this studies have been done that cancel out sound waves and sine waves.

Scalar technology such as Telsa's inventions and Haarp type, have very negative military uses, and in the wrong hands are very dangerous. Big bully with a death ray controls all the white hats of the world and can walk over anyone he wants and put it up to nature.

However, the very same technology can target any frequency for a disease or a toxin and neutralize it.

Tom Bearden wrote that even plutonium can be turned into a harmless paper weight.

I have been told that they use this HZ technology to shield their military bases and corporate strong holds from all toxins, and also there is phasing.

The links to Ken Hutchinson's call for all Telsa Coil owners, all Ham radio operators, even those with rebars, antennas, to set them to certain frequencies. He has had lab work before and afterwards, and purified the very toxic waters.

Now, his work is basically Tesla type, philadelphia experiment type, but experiential. Unless he is a black op and releasesing the exact codes and protocol, his is all trial and error.

And yet he is having results.

I've been told they could clean up this planet within a short period of time, perhaps a year or less, and cure most illnesses and reverse conditions, I was told this years ago.

They make a lot of money terrorizing people, genocide, and there are huge profits in torturing people to death with cancer, and its their doing. All of it!

www.cheniere.org...

edit on 3-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Everything is a frequency, and you have to watch the video on the reverse sine waves, there is more. They could use cell towers, hams, all of this to purify water, air, soil, to shield, and to cure cancers, they can target the frequency of each thing. Its also related to the magnetic fields and the Philadelphia project, and they can phase, fade, between channels so to speak on the dial. Though its more like a pocket in this one.

Exactly - I have been droning myself in this topic - finally to say something that someone out there makes sense at a practical basic. When you say everything runs on a frequency all points i get across socially as in the power house of basic technology (Tesla, HAARP, Electromagnetic feilds, UV light, means of language besides voiced) basically physics that does not take one to acknowledged- that it is all held agent us/use for the people- and used for more dark purposes($) to dig and find better ways to get our power-thrust resources/ Start social impacts for reasoning"ings"... (i figure) You can take ANYTHING and scale and measure with it a frequency (wavelengths 0-9 or 0- 100%) also (light, sound, movement/tracing ect)

In all every night i practice, patiently "austral projection" I never in my life was so spiritually aware until more recently about 4 or 5 years ago, after 9/11 or starting highschool... (im 23 now) I like to call it manifesting what i want... but only using sound waves do i unlock those prenatal's....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Damn, videos out. I love tom bearden, he really knows what he's talking about. As for the radiation, I'm never one to call bull#, but I think there may be something to this.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hdrtimeking

The one that keeps getting taken down, you have to search for it, by title, and a new copy should be there. But its his own way of describing pulse.

A lot of info can be garnered from this too:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And what if Galen Winsor was correct, that the danger of radiation is way overblown, that it is a conspiracy to keep us from having power so cheap it wouldn't be worth metering it? Then there is no need to clean up most of it, and it is a valuable resource and not a threat to life on Earth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join