It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just found this information and did a search, discovering that Tom Bearden maintains that radiation can be neutralized in less than 10 minutes, even using Cell Towers, for wide spread release of the frequencies, that all things exist at a frequency rating and that even PU can be turned into a more useful item, such as a paper weight.

I have always believed Tom Bearden, listening to him speak and watching his mind work, his expression, something in him that is easy to spot like when I grew up with my uncle, who was brilliant.

The purpose of this thread is to gain some understanding, perhaps some out of the box thinking, because, its something very interested in, and this should be looked at.

I believe they can clean this whole thing up, and maybe, we need to: 1. do what we can on a personal level, to get info out, things working, build the devices. But also, 2. put alot of pressure on them to bring out the tech!

letsrollforums.com...

www.cheniere.org...
Tom Bearden's paper.

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators.

Magnets need to be at an angle to create a pulse or sine wave, to create energy or frequency, is what I'm gathering from this. The pulse or sine would contain a frequency.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I tried reading all the way through Tom's paper, and realized this would probably take quite a few tries to even touch on it, its very complex. I hope there are some on ATS with an understanding of what is being shown, open minded ones.

www.cheniere.org...

The two versions of the process are: (1) the formation of the conditioning of the electromagnetic potentials, fields, and waves outside the body, and then irradiating the body with EM radiation carrying the desired conditioning, and (2) the irradiation of the body dielectric with the same EM waves, fields, and potentials emitted by the body dielectric, but amplified. In the latter process, the formation of the desired conditioning of the induced EM potentials, fields, and waves into every part of the body is accomplished by the highly nonlinear characteristics of the body and cellular material at every level, in every location in the body dielectric....

…..For emergency conditions in mass casualty situations, the amplification of the time-reversal can be increased to where a treatment of only one minute is required, but with some discomfort and stress to the patient. A lesser amplification and two to three minutes radiation can be used to eliminate most discomfort, if the situation is still urgent. Three such treatments one week apart are the normal requirements. In normal situations, a treatment of 15 to 30 minutes at reduced amplification is indicated, so that the discomfort and stress is eliminated. Again, three such treatments one week apart are indicated.
This latter version of the invention – letting the body dielectric itself produce the pumping longitudinal EM waves and time-polarized EM waves everywhere within the body dielectric – greatly simplifies the accomplishment of the time-domain pumping process of the invention. It can thus be adapted to provide for portable treatment units, approximately the size of a large suitcase, which are suitable for the very rapid mass treatment of mass casualties – even in the millions – utilizing the aforesaid principles. Due to the novel mechanism used, the invention is applicable to a wide variety of infectious diseases and physical disorders.....

Photos of the machine utilized by Prioré to treat small animals previously grafted with fatal tumors, or infected with trypanosomes, etc. are reproduced in T. E. Bearden [9]. Graille [4] shows a photograph of the machine Prioré used to treat human subjects. Into a tube containing a plasma of mercury and neon gas, a pulsed 9.4 GHz wave modulated upon a 17 MHz carrier frequency was introduced. These waves were produced by radio emitters and magnetrons in the presence of a 1,000 gauss magnetic field. Experimental animals were placed into this magnetic field and the modulations passed through their bodies. In the 1960s, Prioré's machines demonstrated a nearly 100% cure of various kinds of terminal cancers and leukemias, in thousands of rigorous laboratory tests with animals. However, no scientists – including Prioré’s own team – have yet explained how the treatment produced such astounding results under rigorous scientific protocols.

He lists a lot of preliminary experiments, and many figures.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

this vid is amazing. Flagging

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Technology such as this saves people

This is not in the interests of the Elites, apparently there's already to many bottom feeders eating away at there wealth so i can't see such projects being funded, maybe if the device made the radiation 10x worst we may see such technology emerge in the next year

s&f

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.cheniere.org...

In a profound but ignored 1903 paper of enormous consequences, E.T. Whittaker decomposed the scalar EM potential into a harmonic set of bidirectional wave pairs, extending the original 1897 work of Stoney. Each wave pair consists of a wave and its phase conjugate replica (its "anti-wave" or "time-reversed twin".). Thus the scalar potential has a rich internal biwave structure. [Further, one can make a scalar potential by simply assembling the necessary multiple waves, and one can alter the internal structure of the potential at will by altering the waves utilized in the assembly process.] In 1904 Whittaker published a formidable second paper, showing that all of CEM could readily be replaced by scalar potential (hidden multi-wave) interferometry. In other words, scalar EM is far more basic and extensive than is the present CEM with its emphasis upon the force fields....

In 1989 Ignatovich placed a paper in the American Journal of Physics pointing out a similar internal biwave structure of the Schroedinger potential, but none of our scientists seems to have realized the profound implications. If we apply these proven mathematical extensions of electromagnetics, we are now dealing with a higher topology hidden variable theory, along the lines shown by Bohm, but one that is engineerable on the lab bench...

It turns out that living systems utilize precisely the Whittaker/Ziolkowski (W/Z) mechanism for their deepest functions and control systems _ including mind, thought, long-term memory, and the master cellular control system (MCCS) discovered by Dr. Popp of Germany. What we are stating is that, for the very first time, we now know where and how the mind's "deepest software" is, its fundamental mechanism, and how to go about programming it directly. However, we first must develop new measurement instruments. ...

We also strongly accent the "self-targeting" feature when the diseased cell is "pumped" as a phase conjugate mirror material by the internal WZ biwave structure of an artificially-structured scalar EM potential. The cytopathogenic disease-induction signal complex is present in the cell and all its parts. By varying the frequencies in the internal biwave structure of the pumping potential, and hence in the pumping of the cell-as-a-PPCM, the cell is enabled to produce from and into all its parts the proper phase conjugate replica wave complex for its specific cellular disease. Hence it produces a specific electromagnetic antidote for its own specific disease condition. We need only adjust the frequency content of the artificial potential until the proper PCR signal complex is produced. Further, that PCR wave complex is amplified because of the pumping. Therefore the "treatment time" can be very short, and need not be anywhere near as long as the time originally required for the cytopathogenic EM signal complex to cumulate.

This was to easier to read, and relates to turning cells back their optimum state, and also, that everything has it s own frequency. Which would be true for radiation and disease.

It seems to be the same approach, a frequency or sine wave?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And on the side, in more practical terms should the need arise.

www.oism.org...

All about what to do in a nuclear survival emergency. Scroll down near the end, for the part about filtering particles out of water. Apparently there is the steam method isn't as good as using earth filtering.

It shows a homemade filter passing through clay and pebbles.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Do images and symbols emit frequencies, and can these be printed off, drawn and used?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is fantastic. We so need to get rid of the Illuminati who intentionally created the Fukushima disaster. My god we have such genius people existing amongst us, yet we follow the Devil himself.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I believe very strongly that energy, and frequency is the way you heal every disease and that we are clueless, in being able to bring organs and cells back to their pre-disease state.

In addition it seems very reasonable that it would reduce excited isotopes and neutralize them as well.

They clean this mess up.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have no doubt it's possible to wipe up nuclear radiation as if with a paper towel, but I wouldn't know what kind of technology it would require exactly or whether or not anyone already possesses it.

But having said that, if anyone's saying they know a way, I also trust Tom Bearden.

The biggest stumbling block for these people seems to be the massive amount of discrediting that goes on from inevitably federally-funded sources or other conflicts of interest.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Just found this information and did a search, discovering that Tom Bearden maintains that radiation can be neutralized in less than 10 minutes, even using Cell Towers, for wide spread release of the frequencies, that all things exist at a frequency rating and that even PU can be turned into a more useful item, such as a paper weight.

I have always believed Tom Bearden, listening to him speak and watching his mind work, his expression, something in him that is easy to spot like when I grew up with my uncle, who was brilliant.

The purpose of this thread is to gain some understanding, perhaps some out of the box thinking, because, its something very interested in, and this should be looked at.

I believe they can clean this whole thing up, and maybe, we need to: 1. do what we can on a personal level, to get info out, things working, build the devices. But also, 2. put alot of pressure on them to bring out the tech!

letsrollforums.com...

www.cheniere.org...
Tom Bearden's paper.

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators.

Magnets need to be at an angle to create a pulse or sine wave, to create energy or frequency, is what I'm gathering from this. The pulse or sine would contain a frequency.

Sorry, but radioactive decay is a nuclear process that cannot be changed with said technique...
you can't neutralize it. You can monitor it, shield it and let it decay over time, but not neutralize.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

Everything is a frequency, and I've already been told that the technology exists to clean this planet up. Just saying it doesnt work when its coming out of a series of studies that did work, isnt really a contribution.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

If its our planet versus disclosure, and the mess needs to be cleaned up, maybe its time for citizens to assess and unravel the ways to counter this and do something about it. I think there are many problems from wars, to starvation worldwide, homelessness and restrictive prohibitive land uses that would solve some of this via eco farms and recycled homes like earthship homes, that we should give up on waiting for their solutions and start to realize people can meet up on problem solve in every town with networking.

Thank you for bringing up that aspect, its really unlikely to come from their bunkers willingly.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The theory seems sound. I just wish someone would build a prototype. If everything has a frequency then you should be able to neutralise it with an equal and opposite frequency. Im just not too sure how you could harness the energy created by doing this. I think the breakdown of the radio active atom would be very unstable and difficult to control, and would'nt the creation of this sine wave have adverse effects? I dont know.

Excellent video though thanks for posting.
edit on 1/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
pesn.com...

Hutchison Gives Instructions for Earth Radiation Shield from Japanese Fallout

To all everyone with a Ham Radio, CB radio or Tesla Coil...
and if you don't have one of these, get a piece of REBAR and put it in your yard...
this pass the email to everyone you know!!!! ...

HAM RADIO OPERATORS
TUNE INTO the
ULF bands at 16 kilohertz
VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the
HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz
there will be lots of side carriers
You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close) See Video Below....

The RF effects are also in the X band region
the regions of the solar flux index and
hydrogen bands
these are 21 to 24 centimeters
broad banded

CAPTURE THIS and use AM and USB and lower SB to
RETRANSMIT and set up a RELAY ...

plus info given for Tesla coils, cb operators.

For everyone else, they said to put out a rebar in your back yard.

Rebar

Question: Using rebar to capture RF frequencies? How long a piece and how much is driven into the ground? What diameter rebar could be used? How many rebars would one use? Would one use 4, one for each direction?

Answer: March 19, 2011 2:32 PM MST
roughly 6 feet long
about a foot into the ground
1/4" to 1/2" diameter...or whatever is available
one is okay, 4 is better

Audio Tones used by Hutchison's Cleaning Polluted Gulf Waters..pt. 1 of 4

I don't understand where the rest are, parts 2-4.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Chemist Bob Naman Pres. of ACT Labs, has provided us the attached report from the control sample taken at Perdido Bay last week - test results completed today after the 'treated' sample provided...

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!

See the explosive summary in the report attached! Indeed this could be deemed a miracle,
but from the hard work and efforts and love of Mother Earth and her living beings from
scientist John Hutchison and his partner Nancy Lazaryan, it has been possible.

I think its time for us to try to do something here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
They yanked the video, which was outrageous, as he is sharing info in it and that is not copyrighted if its in his own words, and the vidoe was filmed on his coffee table, no music, reason to pull it.

It has to do with magnets and sine waves, and if you rotate a magnet or move it flat its a flat line. No pulse. If you put it in cylinders at various angles with some flux, and spin it, it creates a sine wave, pulse. It actually creates a inverse hz wave, magnetism versus your voice say and can cancel out frequencies if at their frequency. ie. sound wave at 200 hz, inverse that with magnets spinning in cylinders would neutralize it. Lasers can be neutralized. Radiation. etc.

This is also the reason in free energy devices that very little power is being produced, because the magnets are flat line, no pulse.

In fact towards the end this is what he said:

--The greater the variation in the flux, the more intent the rpms. So if you had a 200 hz tone and you tuned a magnet inside of a cylinder and you created by spinning the cylinder a 200 hz wave, this magnetic wave would cancel out the hercium wave. You would not be able to hear that specific frequency while this in the vacinity. Likewise you can create an anti lazer with magnetics too. If you have multiple intercepting waves you now have Particles, and if you are creating this wave through fields you can thereby create an anti particle. But it wont be a physical thing. The energy will be present but the inverse energy. You can cancel out any signal or frequency by its inverse using magnetic sine waves.

Intercepting waves, create particles. We're getting into the area, of our world its physical construction of energy waves, in this Hologram. Waves create particles when they intercept, interesting.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have had a hunch for some time now, with absolutely nothing to back it up, that they already know how to easily neutralise radiation. That's why they aren't afraid of polluting the world. They know how to protect themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I have no doubt it's possible to wipe up nuclear radiation as if with a paper towel, but I wouldn't know what kind of technology it would require exactly or whether or not anyone already possesses it.

But having said that, if anyone's saying they know a way, I also trust Tom Bearden.

The biggest stumbling block for these people seems to be the massive amount of discrediting that goes on from inevitably federally-funded sources or other conflicts of interest.

Not to mention the threats to their life...as many free energy inentors know or knew to their cost.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would never allow them any ability to stop this from going out grass roots. The reason others have been stopped has to do with them hording their inventions and hoping to patent them and make money off of them. i would never do that. Greed. Also isolation!!!!

In true free enterprise without patents, one would still have a market catering to those who don't want to build them themselves or can't, and even in kit forms. But having competitors is normal now isn't it.

The way to do this is the thing we avoid. Community. Connect with others. Groups.

Ie. in every single community, we need to erect, to make, to form, even if it begins with only 5 people, a Survival Group.

Now, make the presence known. Don't force info out. Try to get skilled tradesmen and mechanics involved and Natives, include the Reservation People, they are the Keepers Of The Knowledge And The Way.

Make sure its all clean energy, enviro friendly things, and also, Seed Banks, radio blog for the community, interviews, fun days with face painting for kids, videos and documentaries for adults to educate. Make it non profit a real good group and get a message board, a forum. Link news and forums to it.

Do activities. Build generators with teenagers, teach principles. Work on car conversions. Build infared modded telescopes and camcorders and do skywatching with events and teenagers.

And meditation.

Make it a peace group that problem solves local and national and global. So they are strong voices in city counsel and can overturn some of the control mechanisms that prevent eco home designs, recylced building codes and also group, family land usage amongst many others.

Grow, and spread, and help set up homeless people on donated lands and recylced yurt homes and free energy.

Do it everywhere like cells.

You can't take knowledge away.

Our survival info and things as a community would help third world. Communities need to adopt oversees and also donate for land for their eco farms and work with them. The minute I started writing this my linux computer freezes up and hardens, so I know they are monitoring.

Start the fire.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire (with lyrics)

Make our fire so big, and world wide in every community and garage that they can't put it out ever.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Replacement for the video that is so important concerning the Searl Generator affect and Sine Waves:

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators - MAKE VIRAL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join