It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Crazy, guy predicts earthquake days before by looking at HAARP activity charts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This seriously makes me suspicious and theres a very good reason for it. HAARP has the potential energy to cause earthquakes by targeting fault lines.

www.youtube.com...

Can't embed it because disabled by the OP of video

edit on 27-3-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Gov is has deleted the video.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No, the video works.

I have to say though, generally saying there is going to be an earthquake can leave quite a bit of room for improvisation once the specified date hits.

For example, there are earthquake's every day around the world, it just coincided with the Japanese one when he "predicted" it would be on a certain date.

What is your take on this?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamtheman

The link been provided in my original post.

Instead of embedding the video which doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Quote from poster of the video.

HAARP has removed sections of data from their online graph. I saw the same missing info from just two days prior to the Haitian earthquake. Get this out there and pray people! Peace

Why would they do that?

edit on 27-3-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
HAARP!!!!

Needent say anymore....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good find and he does state that it would be a big earthquake.
It is strange that the data is missing on two dates prior to two major earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Thats what i mean by why this is also weird, he says he had a feeling was going to a BIG earthquake.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

This is not directed at you OP but really for the thousandth time the Magnetometer at HAARP is NOT a measurement of when the Ionospheric Heating side is working.

These complete idiots do not seem to realise that what this instrument is doing is measuring the magnetic flux, in effect measuring solar wind and lightning and NOT HAARP output.

At best what this tells you is that there may be a connection between the solar winds and earthquakes, but NOT HAARP.

And I am not alone in thinking this:
Xcalibur254

The magnetometer does not indicate whether HAARP is on or not. In fact it detects completely different frequencies than those that HAARP puts out. If this indicates anything it would be that solar activity does indeed have an effect on plate tectonics.

subject x

Both of these instruments are in use whether HAARP is active or not, so as to have a consistant data group from which to make an accurate analysis of HAARP's effects when active. Fluctuations in the readouts of these instruments are not an automatic indication of HAARP being active.

Phage

What you have shown is the trace from a magnetometer located at the HAARP facility. A magnetometer is an instrument which measures fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. These fluctuations are caused primarily by the solar wind.

I could go on and on but....from the Magnetometer page.....

Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere.

new topics

top topics

join