It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama home country is Kenya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yea that's right....KENYA!! But the sad part is...with so many so hopelessly asleep, and the rest too distracted or could care less (sheep) I doubt this would have little if ANY effect
Not so quite the proud American I once was that is for sure these days
Will go down fighting for her though nonetheless.

Here is the pitiful and pathetic soundbite right here....enjoy I guess:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Right from the mouth of the devil herself.

No one will listen as everyone has gotten too tired to fight anymore and that was the plan in the first place.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
For the sake of clarity how do you know its HIS home country and not his grandparents or something? I really don't like the guy at all but stuff like this needs to be a little bit more concrete...unless it is. What else do you have to support the eight seconds of video?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Barry himself could show a birth certificate from Kenya and the masses would be unphased.
It is dangerous to approach zombies and or wake the sleepwalkers.
It is simple as not voting for him, and if our politicians do not follow the wishes of the masses, we have measure for that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is what I read on a copy of his birth certificate that was online a while back.
Was that birth certificate real? I remember that it was signed by a person named Lavender (last name)

And there was a discussion with his grandmother that was quoted as well...so, his wife had a bit of a Freudian slip...

oh well....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Perhaps this thread has new information that these other threads did not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did your search fail you? Or did you not bother?
edit on 26-3-2011 by BnletB because: (no reason given)

link   
Here in the uk his nickname is "The Kenyan".I just do not understand how he continues to get away with this.Other countries hang the leader out to dry for a lot less.

+1 more 
link   

She means where his ancestors, family members, etc. are from i'm sure.

Heres a deal

I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palins high school diploma.

edit on 26-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Heard it before. Maybe even here on ATS. I wonder if someone beats a dead horse often enough, the horse will eventually get back up.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

You don't have to have a high school diploma to be president. Now Im no fan of either palin or obama, but IF he is from this country why doesn't he just release his birth certificate? And put all of these "silly" ideas to sleep. There has got to be a reason, wouldn't you think.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Eventually and inevitably after I have known someone for a while my friends and acquaintances will ask me from where "my people" originate. I will inevitably say I am French even though I am born and raised in the USA as were my parents, my grandparents, my great grandparents, and my great great grandparents...and for some reason am neglecting my English ancestry. Oops. Oh, did I mention I'm also Wampanoag? My people! My country! In a place now known as Massachusetts, that is. Real America!
I also have a current passport and have never seen the "long form" of my original birth certificate. Get out and vote, you have your say. I'm so sick of this whining.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Obama is "insert here--Muslim, Kenyan, Reptilian, Oompa Loompa, or actually Elvis Presley with a million dollar plastic surgery."

P.S.: I'm no fan of Obama myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I too am not a fan of either one. Sarah Palin is nothing but a fear mongering, religious extremist, propagandist.Part of what I call America's version of the Taliban. And Obama is nothing but puppet who just makes happy BS speeches, and doesn't accomplish a thing.

But as for him being a U.S. citizen?

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When Obama finally presents his real birth certificate it's gonna say ISRAEL, then we can have the first official Soviet style election with 100% voting for the chosen one. This country has a case of the crazy.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Long form, please? Short form proves nothing. As for the "article" in the hawiian newspaper, if obama is so well connected by TPTB then that could have easily been fabricated to appear as if it has always been there. And also look up the first executive order that obama signed into effect as president. It might change your mind.

PS I agree with your assessment of Palin and Obama 'cept the part about being a citizen.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter where he was born anymore.
The Constitution got a mortal wound in the 1860s under that idiot lincoln and it has finally died.
The whole country of kenya or russia or whereever could stand up and say that the pres is from there and it wouldnt matter to most of the country that used to be america.
It's sad but it's the truth

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

Long form, please? Short form proves nothing. As for the "article" in the hawiian newspaper, if obama is so well connected by TPTB then that could have easily been fabricated to appear as if it has always been there. And also look up the first executive order that obama signed into effect as president. It might change your mind.

PS I agree with your assessment of Palin and Obama 'cept the part about being a citizen.

Again, I say, I have "seen" a long form birth certificate online...it had a little foot on it and everything. His mother and fathers name and birth place Kenya. There was a story from his grandmother stating he was born in Kenya because his mother was too far along to fly home and he was born not too long after ...a few days later he and his mother flew home after his birth. His grandmother stated he was born in Kenya. There was a guy with the last name of Lavender that signed off on his birth cert. that it was a live birth and it was proven this man held the job of signing such certificates. There were also school information that Obama and his sister went to school in Indonesia...and he was listed as being Muslim...

Was what I read a real certificate possibly...and has anyone else seen it....it has nothing to do with Hawaiian birth cert.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Wow, I looked in to what you said and did not know that! Very interesting. It gives him permission to seal the things he wants to about himself, but his birth certificate wasn't one of them, he did show it. As for the tptb forged it.... maybe they did maybe they didn't, but their is no reason that I see that gives me reason to believe they did. But it certainly is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You know what's weird? Nobody asked previous presidents for their birth certificates. I wonder why that is.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

maybe cause their fathers weren't a citizen from another country and they themselves didn't spend time abroad.. as well as just spending so much to hide something.. acting squirmy will attract attention

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join