It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama home country is Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Primal Scream

He was schooled in Indonesia; everyone knows this. It was never hidden. It matters not that his father was not a citizen; his mother was and he was born in the country.

I have asked this question more times than I can count and never received an answer. I don't expect one this time either, but here goes: What possible purpose could "TPTB" have for installing a Kenyan as president? Could they not find an American puppet? That actually says a lot about Americans, if true.

Alternatively, if Kenya tricked us all. sending Obama to be president, what did that country get out of it?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiphappa14
For the sake of clarity how do you know its HIS home country and not his grandparents or something? I really don't like the guy at all but stuff like this needs to be a little bit more concrete...unless it is. What else do you have to support the eight seconds of video?

Do you not realize as President of the United States of America, his home country must be The United States of America?

That is was natural born means. I am Irish, but Ireland is not my home country.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

who knows why they picked him.. i've seen threads that say hes linked ancestorally to everybody else that was pres... I dont know and dont care the point is... why act squirmy if you have nothin to hide.... and his wife says hes from kenya.. she would know
but like I said earlier it doesnt matter... the constitution is dead... the only question is when and how is tshtf going to start

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

To undermine the question: Step one: Ignore (not working)
Step two: ridicule those asking the question (working)

But ridicule is only a diversionary tactic and does not solve the problem. The problem has NEVER been settled.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

how pathetic.... because someone doesn't agree with you they are automatically ignorant... you are a racist and a pitiful human.... it doesnt matter if hes kenyan swedish or a freakin martian... i'm so sorry that not everyone can be upscale love everyone and throw the rules out the window cause they dont set well with you kinda person..
oh how i feel so low cause i'm a southern man that you have just so elequently put down with your higher than average intellect... forgive me for not bowing to YOUR pres .. .I throw myself prostrate *rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

. And also look up the first executive order that obama signed into effect as president. It might change your mind.

You mean when Obama repealed what George W. Bush put into place.

On November 1, 2001, however, George W. Bush issued a new executive order to govern his own implementation of the PRA with regard to President Reagan's records. The Bush Order included four startling rules for the implementation of the Presidential Records Act.

One would allow a former President to "designate a representative (or series or group of alternative representatives, as the former President in his discretion may determine) to act on his behalf" with regard to the handling of his records...

It may take a moment to for the full implications of this provision to sink in. "Executive privilege" is extended to Presidents of the United States in order to enable them, as the duly elected leaders of the executive branch, to keep information secret if its disclosure would disable the executive branch from fulfilling its constitutionally assigned functions

But the Bush Order goes further. It provides that, if a former President becomes incapacitated without having designated anyone to implement executive privilege on his behalf, "the family of the former President" may do so. Imagine now that it is 2021. Imagine that George W. Bush has sadly become an incapacitated widower, and has chosen no one to determine if his records ought to be protected by executive privilege. If the Bush order is still in effect, the Bush twins could designate a person of their choosing to insulate their father's records from what would otherwise be legally mandated disclosure. To paraphrase a schoolyard taunt, "Who died and made them President?"

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Again, I say, I have "seen" a long form birth certificate online...it had a little foot on it and everything.

Was what I read a real certificate possibly...and has anyone else seen it....it has nothing to do with Hawaiian birth cert.

You are gullible! You have been seriously fooled... My ex was born in Kenya and I've seen his long-form birth certificate, and I can assure you the "little foot" thing is purely an American custom which does not appear on birth certificates from any other country, so what you saw was a complete forgery.
Vicky

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
You know what's weird? Nobody asked previous presidents for their birth certificates. I wonder why that is.

My theory is, it's because no previous president was black! In other words, I think it's racism...
Vicky

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
You know what's weird? Nobody asked previous presidents for their birth certificates. I wonder why that is.

My theory is, it's because no previous president was black! In other words, I think it's racism...
Vicky

This is not true -there was concern just this past election about John McCain not being natural born citizen either.

He was born in Panama. www.snopes.com...

It was determined, he is natural born, because his parents were in Panama serving in the military. But it has always been a requirement and should always be one.

P.S. Race has nothing to due with it. You only say that to ridicule the people asking. Our national sovereignty is the issue. The president needs to have strong psychological and natural ties to our country..so he will defend it and not apologize for it-but promote it and help it grow.

edit on 3/27/2011 by Missing Blue Sky because: Post Script opinion added

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
making this about race
is the same thing as saying
obama is from away

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
then if he was born in kenya, he has to be removed from office! tis a foreiner in the presidents chair then..a dictator of sort.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

She means where his ancestors, family members, etc. are from i'm sure.

Heres a deal

I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palins high school diploma.

edit on 26-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

guanabee.com...
Bring it.
edit on 27-3-2011 by beezzer because: errerr

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ha Ha! It only says her first name, not her last. So how do I know it's her? Besides everyone knows she's from Canada, even if that was hers it's forged.

edit on 27-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

She means where his ancestors, family members, etc. are from i'm sure.

Heres a deal

I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palins high school diploma.

guanabee.com...
Bring it.
edit on 27-3-2011 by beezzer because: errerr

The mind boggles!
She got a D for foreign language, why am I not suprised? And again with the race! You people really are obsessed aren't you?
Vicky

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
One, Sarah Palins last name was Heath. It's on the form.
Two, why is it always a race thing with you progressives? Why can't it be a people-thing? What is it with categorizing and labeling when it comes to a progressive mind-set?

The race-card has been played so many times that it's lost it's efficacy. Scream it, shout it all day long. But in he end, it'll make you folks look like the racists while the rest of us go ahead with actual issues and ignore the paradigm shift that the progressives try to play.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Paradigm shift? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's getting a bit slaphappy and nutty in here so time to call it a night. You might want to look up the history of and real meaning of that term though.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Again, I say, I have "seen" a long form birth certificate online...it had a little foot on it and everything.

Was what I read a real certificate possibly...and has anyone else seen it....it has nothing to do with Hawaiian birth cert.

You are gullible! You have been seriously fooled... My ex was born in Kenya and I've seen his long-form birth certificate, and I can assure you the "little foot" thing is purely an American custom which does not appear on birth certificates from any other country, so what you saw was a complete forgery.
Vicky

Thanks, vicky for at least noticing that I posted...that was the second time I asked the question. I found a video of the info I saw...on youtube...my mistake they say it is the short form...check it out...looks pretty interesting. Not an obama supporter here...but if he is not a naturalized citizen...and just because his mother was an American...does not necessarily make him an American...if he was born in Kenya. ETA: am not a "birther"

edit on 27-3-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Paradigm shift? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's getting a bit slaphappy and nutty in here so time to call it a night. You might want to look up the history of and real meaning of that term though.

You're right. What I meant was narritive change. It's too early for me here.
Apologies.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82c7f03edff0.png[/atsimg]

Ah, yet another birther thread. These are always fun, because absolutely everything in this thread, has already been debunked time and time again. However, birthers have absolutely zero memory, and so, in response to this, I have made this handy dandy form response that I have saved just so that I don't have to re type the same information over and over again.

Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii. This is just a fact. Obama has shown a certification of live birth, for those very few that are actually rational, and really haven't seen this posted before, here you go:

Some people should really take their time and examine the evidence available online about this issue, and they will come up with several different sources that have thoroughly looked at this issue and found that the above Certification of Live Birth is genuine and valid.

Born in the USA?
Birth Certificate
Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter
Native Son
State declares Obama birth certificate genuine
STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO

A plethora of good information is available at the above links for those that are genuinely interested in this “conspiracy”, for birthers however, it doesn't matter.

Some make the claim that Obama's grandmother says that Obama was born in Kenya, however, when we look at this in detail, it falls apart:

Here's the conversation:
MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.
MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.
MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.
OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

www.salon.com...

(for those who want to, the link above has an audio recording of the above transcript.)

People who are interested genuinely in this “conspiracy” should also take a look at the US Constitution, and what it says about this issue.

Listed under Article II Section 1:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

This is it, this is all the US Constitution has to say about the qualifications for the job of President of the United States. It does not state that the valid Certification of Live Birth as shown above isn't good enough for the job. Birthers like to argue that because THEY want more proof, that somehow that's law, and truthfully it's not the case. People who speak this way obviously hate the 4th Amendment to the United States Constitution and therefore hate America.

Now, many birthers complain that the above isn't good enough to get a drivers license, and that may be, but that's a state issue, and not a federal issue, (remember the 10th Amendment anyone?) and states can require more for a drivers license if they wish. The Presidency is not a drivers license, it's not a Passport, it's a job, and the identification requirements of that job don't include a long form birth certificate.

Let's take a moment to examine the motive behind the birthers.

If this issue isn't about race, how come birthers haven't demanded the birth certificates of all former presidents? One has to wonder about that, apparently every other president in the history of this country gets a pass on this issue, but not THIS president. Why is that? Could it be that all the other presidents being white somehow automatically by virtue of their race qualify as natural born citizens?

If this issue isn't about race, why all the lies? Why all the fake Kenyan birth certificates? Why all the lies coming from people who apparently want the truth? If these people were really interested in the truth about this matter, why do they put up with false information?

I believe that this issue really isn't about the truth where Obama is born, I believe that most people understand that the above certification of live birth does satisfy the natural born citizenship requirement, but, this issue isn't about the truth, it's about trying to remove a black man from the White House. This is the same reason the TEA Party rallying cry is “Take our country back”. If this issue was about finding out the truth, this issue would be settled already when FactCheck.org came out with the pictures of the birth certificate above. But yet, they still believe the lies, like this fake AP Article.

Frankly, it doesn't matter what I write, or how much information I give you, birthers will never give up this idiocy. Even if Obama somehow came out with a long form birth certificate tomorrow, birthers would claim it's a forgery. Birthers aren't interested nor have they ever been interested in the truth surrounding this “conspiracy” they just want this particular man out of office.

The fact of the matter remains, Obama is a Natural Born Citizen of these United States, and birthers are all idiots without exception.

Don't be an American Idiot, don't be a birther:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join