It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARRP causes Japans 9.0 w/Proof???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
omg ATS'ers... most probably already knew it.. is this proof???

HARRP causes Japans 9.0 Proof

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was thinking along these lines as well, can't form an opinion because of the link,to a UFO blogger, but keep up the search I am sure you will find the answers you are seeking
S&F
Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If it was HAARP then why has Japan had over 700 Earthquakes since March 11? Japan had a similar number of Earthquakes before March 11. Is HAARP responsible for all that?

link   
HAARP is a bad mother....Here is a link to a lot of things that TPTB are using on us right now...All documented with House Bill Resolution numbers....One of the finer videos I've seen...

www.youtube.com...

link   
HARRP is not powerful enough to create an earthquake on such a grand scale as the Japan eq. This is just the earth going through changes.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hmm, it looks like that's some pretty undeniable evidence.

I'd like to not believe this was caused by man but I guess anything is possible, I however, am still on the fence due to the fact that they do live on a major fault line that has always been highly active.

The data in the link though is leading me to suspect otherwise.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I personally doubt that Harrp caused anything, but whilst looking at that website i found this link to an interesting UFO film taken in Oxfordshire UK what do any of you think this is?

Interesting UFO footage

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, though I think it is POSSIBLE that the quake/tsunami in Japan had manmade 'help' from SOME entity (as well as many many others over the years), I would just ask one glaringly obvious question. If I understand the OPs story correctly (and I'll have to go back and more fully look at it and the data) is it being asserted that the HAARP facility actually advertised it's own use of itself on the magnetometer for all of the world to see? Why? Wouldn't this be counter productive to show such glaringly incriminating evidence?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Interesting video, looks to me like a balloon losing it's air, also looks like a couple of aerial acrobatic planes, your guess is as good as any though.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

tysm....I understand about your *UFO Blogger* comment...I thought the same thing.. however: Isn't the graph proof? Black & White? Non-heaaaaarsay... lol Yea..anyone can fake a graph.. I get that.. but.. are they?

again..ty..

Besides.. the Blogger doesn't just say it..they have links to the info that proves what they're saying..:

"If you go to HAARP’s official website you can see for yourself that the 2.5 Hz ULF frequency wasn’t only being broadcated for 10 hours, it was constantly being broadcasted for 2 days prior to the earthquake. Broadcasting began on March 8, 2011, just before midnight as you can see on HAARP’s website page – here.
edit on 26-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Aftershocks

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

you would think.....................but then... they did a LOUSY job at covering up 911

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Woah that's crazy! I think it deserves it's own thread

On topic - that spectrogram does look pretty suspicious

One thing I don't get though is why attack Japan? I always thought of them as very peaceful nation not getting involved in other countries' business

edit on 26/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I do not think you're correct. Earthquakes are not caused by man, never have been & never will.
It's what mother nature has been doing for years, so why can't people accept the fact.
But then i suppose it makes peoples lifes a wee bit more exciting to think differently.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not really any proof, so haarp was running at the time the earthquake hit so what? what about all the other times it was running and earthquakes didn't happen?

I was making supernoodle's at that time of the earth quake, do you think my cooker might have caused it?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Like we needed another HAARP created the Japan quake thread!

Anyway, since trying to explain what the Induction Magnetometer actually detects just falls on deaf ears, hows a couple of pictures sound?

This is from the OP source:

The above image is what they claim is proof of HAARP causing the earthquake, namely operating at 2.5Hz.

Well here is another image from the 14th Feb 2011:

And I don't recall any significant quakes on the 14th, except a 6.6 aftershock near Chile.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squeakyclean

omg..squeak.. wow.. u hit it on the head... I'm bored so therefore I lie to myself and think that people are out for they're own greedy reasons..Just because Iraq didn't attack us and we killed over 1 million iraqies...doesn't mean Bush/Obama are wrong...

I never look up facts and data...wow... come on MAN!!! thanx squeak..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
could it be you are looking at the wave measured
NOT out put
but input
that is the earthquake wave you are seeing
haarpe is antenna
what do antennas do?

having said that
haarpe is a weapon
haarp.net...

drilling and the oil business and taking water out of the ground have all been shown to contribute or to cause the occasuional earth quakes

I just don't think this time is the case, nor is this the proof
thats IMHO of course
edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I apologize Chad.. next time I start a thread.. I'll make sure I check with you first..obviously I'm an idiot..

are you kidding me...................... geezzz I didn't force you to come to ANOTHER HARRP thread!!

find the door

BTW.. all you genius... there are links to hard cold DATA from HARRP itself...I'm just trying to connect data and dots..!!! If it's NOT... then that's great.. if it is..I want to protect my family.. my earth... k? k

edit on 26-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The magnetometer displays the Earth's magnetic field, which fluctuates naturally all the time, not HAARP transmissions. It can't even register the frequancies that HAARP brodcasts at (high frequency range, thus the H in HAARP). Conversely, HAARP can't broadcast at 2.5hz, which is the frequency they're pointing out in the OP's link.

By the time the HAARP signal bounces back to ground, the signal is less than 5watts, which won't even power a decent lightbulb. ley alone cause an earthquake.

The sources for this info, and more, can be found in this thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join