It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Scientist Found Dead, Knew Too Much ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

i'm saying that not everything is a conspirecy, which i do not think this is, but...it is curious his line of work, combined with the disaster in japan, are so inter-related.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I would hazard that the ONLY noble scientists are the dead scientists.
You Don't play ball, You are Bounced.
What a dreadful State of Affairs.
Yet we have these despicables outnumbered by the millions.
When will we take the ball into our own court?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's the website of Sandia National Labs , for which he was working for.

About them:

Since 1949, Sandia National Laboratories has developed science-based technologies that support our national security. Today, the 300+ million Americans depend on Sandia's technology solutions to solve national and global threats to peace and freedom.

Through science and technology, people, infrastructure, and partnerships, Sandia's mission is to meet national needs in five key areas:

Nuclear Weapons: ensuring the stockpile is safe, secure, reliable, and can support the United States' deterrence policy

Energy & Infrastructure Assurance: enhancing the surety of energy and other critical resources

Nonproliferation: reducing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and enhancing the surety of critical infrastructures

Defense Systems & Assessments: addressing new threats to national security

Homeland Security & Defense: helping to protect our nation against terrorism

Sandia is a government-owned/contractor operated (GOCO) facility. Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin company, manages Sandia for the U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration. We seek collaborative partnerships on emerging technologies that support our mission.

History of Sandia Labs
edit on 26/3/11 by Vio1ion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There was controversy over the suicide of Dr David Kelly in the UK. He was a prominent investigator/Proofreader in the Weapons of Mass Destruction 'sexed up' dossier that set in motion the war in Iraq. He disagreed with a lot of content in this report as detailed below:

Although he was not responsible for writing any part of the dossier, Kelly's experience of weapons inspections led to him being asked to proofread sections of the draft dossier on the history of inspections. Kelly was unhappy with some of the claims in the draft, particularly a claim, originating from August 2002, that Iraq was capable of firing battlefield biological and chemical weapons within 45 minutes of an order to use them (known as "the 45 minute claim"). Kelly's colleagues queried the inclusion of the claim but their superiors were satisfied when they took it up with MI6 through the Joint Intelligence Committee.

From all accounts from many sources, he was not suicidal as media sources said that a press release came in and it said it was a suspected murder, as his left wrist was cut, even though he wore his watch on his right wrist as he was left handed. Why would he cut his wrist with his less prominent hand?
Also, the pills found were ascertained to not be enough for an overdose as they were his wife's and she had only left a few in the bottle.
The blood loss on that day near the body was reported to be minimal, not enough to establish suicide by cutting of his wrist.
The media that day were running with the murder angle but it was quickly changed as another press release came in saying it was a suicide and to run the story like that?

I know that D Notices come down from the Prime Minister to media/newspapers to eliminate reporting news that might cause a national security risk:

en.wikipedia.org...[/url
I do not know if this took place to mould the story in the government's favour in this case?
If this is yet another high ranking whistleblower who has killed himself, then the body count of suspicion is mounting and they won't be able to get away with killing off these type of people as we are noticing now?

Source of Dr David Kelly's life:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org...]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_David_Kelly
edit on 26-3-2011 by kalenga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Jumped out of a bridge ... yeah right

that is the perfect excuse for a cover up murder into a suicide

the water is the best to clean up the body out of any proof

The Op title is right .. he probably knew to much and was going to tell the public if they didnt release the truth in the MSM about the West coast

people in panic mode .. dont buy useless stuff

sandf
edit on 3/26/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Random thought:

What if some of these scientists' deaths were faked so they can be used when TSHTF. Seems like a waste to kill all these brilliant minds. Who knows anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
Random thought:

What if some of these scientists' deaths were faked so they can be used when TSHTF. Seems like a waste to kill all these brilliant minds. Who knows anymore.

That's the weakness of the Elites...they have no value in human life (see Georgia Guidestones, Bohemian Grove, etc.).

Everyone is expendable.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
M-a-y-b-e (as it is a speculative stretch but this is a conspiracy site) maybe he knew of a plot to for a False Flag attack on a nuclear reactor to create a defacto "dirty bomb" (Fukushima a beta test?) .........Hmmmmmm or is it Hummmmm (as in a radioactive reactor hum sound)?
edit on 26-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Or perhaps the opposite, seeing as it's extremely safe and oil is tenfold worse

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Or perhaps the opposite, seeing as it's extremely safe and oil is tenfold worse

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh boy, when someone in the know turns up dead, you know he / she was about to spill the beans. Not good at all, wonder what the inside information this person knew about.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Either testing Newtows Law of Gravity or Bank of Americas Law (Pay up or else)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Odd to say the least.. I thought I knew too much when thinking nuclear power is not what we are using as "power". We use the steam that is generated from the nuclear process to turn a turbine in order to get the "power".

edit on 26-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: They also capture the hydrogen

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

TAOS — A nuclear science engineer, who jumped to his death Friday off the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge, gave no signs of his intentions, said the owner of the Albuquerque company where he worked.
The victim is identified as Rodger Dickey, 56, from Richland, Wash., said Taos County Undersheriff Edwardo Romero.
"We don't know why" he did it, said Romero. Some writings were found "pointing to 'I am going to do this ... but I don't know when or where,'" said Romero.
Dickey's body was discovered in the early morning hours on the east bank of the river at the bottom of the gorge. The rental car he apparently was driving was parked in the middle of the bridge.
Viola Otero-Bennett, owner of ENREGS Inc. of Albuquerque, said Dickey had been employed there for about three months, working on safety analysis under a contract with Sandia National Laboratories.
"He told us he was going to be at work the next morning (Friday)," but he never showed up, she said.
"It was a complete shock," said Otero-Bennett of his death.
Dickey, according to his Linkedin web profile, had worked on nuclear plants in Taiwan whose reactors were built by General Electric, the same company that built the 40 year-old Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant that has been spewing radiation since the Japanese earthquake. The Taiwan plants are of the same boiling water reactor design, according to the nuctrans.org web site.
Asked if the Japanese situation had caused Dickey any concerns, Otero-Bennett replied, "Not that I am aware of."
She said Dickey was an amateur photographer. He was married with no children and his wife had remained in Washington.
Dickey's Linkedin web page profile lists him as a senior nuclear engineer with ENREGS.
GE REACTORS!!! BOILER TYPE!!! UHOH SHIIIIIIII.....

Read more: ABQJOURNAL NORTH: Gorge Bridge Suicide Victim Identified Nuclear Engineer Jumped Last Week www.abqjournal.com...
Subscribe Now Albuquerque Journal

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know this isn't the place to ask, but it is similar in a sense.

I am a new member & have less than 20 post, so I cannot create a new thread yet, so I figured it would be ok to ask either someone to create a thread based around the question I am about to0 ask or give me a few quick sources.

QUESTION: A while back, the mainstream media reported, if my memory serves right, a retired/former Pentagon employee was found dead in a landfill?? & that was only on all the major news networks for about 3 days & then it was over.

What happened? Is it related to this? Is the shadow government picking off certain people who are daring to reveal it all?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Yes you are correct, the gentleman wrote the biological warfare handbook or book I believe. Also the wife of one of obamas aids or something was killed in a garage fire also. And if I am not mistaken she knew the guy found in the landfill??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You can find out more about Rodger Lynn Dickey here:

obits.abqjournal.com...

This information makes his commiting suicide a little more suspicous. Even if you take the info with a grain or two of salt, it still makes you go wth?

Also, according to several articles, there was a note found, but it didn't go into any specific detail about his intentions. Yeah, right.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepinmysoul
reply to post by Signals

Dickey, according to his Linkedin web profile, had worked on nuclear plants in Taiwan whose reactors were built by General Electric, the same company that built the 40 year-old Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant that has been spewing radiation since the Japanese earthquake. The Taiwan plants are of the same boiling water reactor design, according to the nuctrans.org web site.

GE REACTORS!!! BOILER TYPE!!! UHOH SHIIIIIIII.....

BINGO!!!!

Great post

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

Now it's all starting to make sense. I can draw my own conclusions. LOL I have a dreadful feeling there is something bad about to happen to almost EVERY American citizen. [no I don't mean what's already happening. I think it's gonna get 10x worse!]

Do you or anyone happen to have anymore info or links on said story?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
Do we know anything about his personal life? If he was generally happy, then yes, it's suspicious. But, maybe he was miserable? Maybe he just found out he has pancreatic cancer? Maybe, maybe, maybe... to assume that he was killed because he "knew too much" is a little too conspiratorial without any further evidence.

With that said...man, you would think that a smart guy would come up with an easier way to do himself in. That fall would have to suck...until it stopped anyway.

How do they know he jumped? Maybe someone gave him a little nudge over that bridge!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join