It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi caf:

Originally posted by caf1550i honestly still want someone to tell me WHY wasn't civilization destroyed time and time again when this thing was suppose to pass us because if your crack pot theories are correct this isn't the first time it would have passed earth when there were humans on it.

The dwarf star orbits the Sun once every 3600 years, but this particular year this 'event' includes a summer perigee (9/11/2011) and subsequent alignment (9/26/2011), when Earth and dwarf star are only .396 AU apart. If this event took place six months earlier or later, the Earth would be on the far side of the sun and 1.614 AU away from the dwarf star and no pole shift could possibly take place. Everyone assumes the Earth is in the same position to suffer the same catastrophic terraforming events every 3600 years and that is simply not true. Then you assume the world will end in 2011 with even with Earth at the wrong place at the wrong time, but that is also not true. People are being warned so you can prepare (link) through threat assessment, contingency planning and execution of those survival strategies. My descriptions include the worst-case scenario including a geological pole shift, which I hope does not happen; but I can also see how that kind of event is in the cards should this dwarf star be MASSIVE and directly between Sun and Earth at the September 26, 2011 conjunction.

Originally posted by caf1550ive asked this question and Planet X-guy told me to ask a question about the OP but he never debunked what i asked he just cited BS youtube videos that have no merit for anything scientific

First of all, this OP is posted here to solicit advocating and opposing 'supported arguments' based upon the evidence. I am looking for link-filled rebuttals and counterproposals explaining why Greenland had sunrise two days early and why Earth experienced aquifers shifts and Earth axis shifts and major Quakes in Chile and Japan on February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 other than our planet passing through the gravity trough connecting our Sun to an approaching DWARF STAR. Does caf have anything like that? The fact that I can propose a theory does not make me any expert on this topic. In fact, before February 1, 2011 I never heard of any dwarf star and could not care less about 2012 and any of this stuff at all. I was led to this investigation by the discovery of this ELEnin Comet that seems to have more disinformation out there than information.

Originally posted by caf1550i could make a youtube video saying that purple people eaters are going to invade us in 2012 or late 2011 and if i made sure it made sense and showed some BS stuff like the so-called "pictures" from the SPT then i could make it make sense

If all caf can do is whine and cry like the too-many trolls, shills and idiots around here, then I will skip by your posts too. You guys should realize that other Boards do not even allow me to post links to this ATS Board, because this place has a terrible reputation even among admins of other conspiracy sites. Youtube is just another medium through which people exchange ideas that has become an alternative News resource for many people running away from the corrupt major media outlets. The fact that a news story appears on youtube or anywhere else does not automatically mean true of false. This is an ongoing investigation and we are simply looking for the truth about this ELEnin Comet or an inbound dwarf star that appears to be affecting our entire solar system, the Sun and Earth.

Originally posted by caf15501. THE SPT doesn't take pictures because its a RADIO TELESCOPE why can't you get that through your thick skulls?

Gather your evidence to support a 2011/2012 theory and post that in this ATS Forum, so others can come behind and agree or disagree and cry about your thick skull. Maybe you will want to offer a reply and maybe not. With ten other Boards to visit, God knows I have read enough from you.

"First of all, this OP is posted here to solicit advocating and opposing 'supported arguments' based upon the evidence."

Says the guy who openly ignores every 'link-filled rebuttal' posted against him, lashes out at those who can actually counter his argument, and who only supports people who believe in his infantile little theory and nothing else.

What are you, a toddler?
edit on 3-4-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

nice job your theory of passing through the gravitonal pull makes perfect sense I would do the star thing and all but i am new havent figured out all that yet more intrested in peoples ideas

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Gather your evidence to support a 2011/2012 theory and post that in this ATS Forum, so others can come behind and agree or disagree and cry about your thick skull. Maybe you will want to offer a reply and maybe not. With ten other Boards to visit, God knows I have read enough from you.

Don't usually respond to posts directed at others. Got to say though, you're doing a wonderful job of misdirection.
No direct questions answered, personal attacks substituted for actual evidence. A complete disregard for the basic fact that you cite NASA/JPL data to prove that NASA/JPL are lying.....brilliant !
To expand.

1. Youtube is not credible. It is easily controlled. Let's play Devils Advocate: There is a conspiracy and NASA/TPTB are running a Psyop, but we can expose it using YT ?
Well either they are incredibly useless(and therefore incapable of the type of psyop you describe) OR the youtube videos are way off-base and worthless.

2. It's a brown dwarf with a mini solar system now ? OK fine, I'll play...where are the disturbances in the outer system ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
E L E N I N =

E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

I can bet that there are very few people that go through any given day without being lied to in some way shape or form it is human nature to lie or cover things that you dont want others to know so why is it so hard to beleive that this sort of thing dosent happen all the way to the top since it is human nature than can we assume that those in our government and so forth if in fact they do not lie that they are not in fact human do we possibly have a whole new theory or maybe an old theory just revisited

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
E L E N I N =

E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

Extra Large Extreme New Improved Nachos.

I can make completely irrelevant acronyms.

Learn how comets are named.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Nyx:

Originally posted by NyxOneDo explain why Halley didn't obliterate us.
Please tell why Hale-Bopp didn't annihilate us. Say why McNaught didn't outright destroy us. Do explain why the planets are not being torn out of their orbits, as that is something a brown dwarf would do.

The approaching ELEnin object is no mere comet. This inbound dwarf star is not larger than the Sun, which maintains polarity control of all orbiting satellites that includes this inbound dwarf star. If you take a good look around, then you see increased earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, magnetic pole migration, mass animal deaths, sinking islands, ocean conveyor interruption and everything on this Nibiru Symptom List (link) and on the LUCUS list (link). To assume no dwarf star is using the ELEnin Comet JPL orbit/flight path because the planets are not being torn apart is disingenuous on your part and you know it. Why did we have major 'events' on 2/27/2010 and 3/11/2011 on ELEnin alignments?????? That just happens to be the days that Earth orbited through the gravity trough connecting the gravity wells of the approaching dwarf star and our Sun! I can dial the dates backwards on the NASA JPL ELEnin program (link) and figure that much out, but asking you 10,000 silly questions will never make a case for anything; but only one side of this discussion is actually seeking the truth, while the other is here to create as many distractions as humanly possible.

Originally posted by NyxOneDo explain why you keep ignoring past examples of earthquakes just as strong or even stronger than the recent examples, and why you keep ignoring the fact that the Ring of Fire is extremely volatile.

No. Nyx can do all the explaining he likes in your own OP demonstrating that all the accumulated evidence says everything is perfectly normal. Just how that fits into a 2011/2012 Information & Conspiracy Forum I have no clue, but Nyx will figure something out.

Originally posted by NyxOneElenin has also 'aligned' with us before. Don't see any disasters there.

The 2/27/2010 and 9/4/2010 and 3/11/2011 alignments did cause major events (Video). Maybe you have heard about the 'event' started on March 11, 2011 in Japan that is changing the world. Yes. That entire mess started on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment.

Originally posted by NyxOneAnd on the subject of disasters, do explain why the planetary alignment in 2000 didn't wipe out all life as we know it.

This ELEnin object does not orbit on the ecliptic plane, but came to our solar system from the southern hemisphere below the belt of Orion from the direction of the Leo Constellation. The fact that this object could affect Earth from below the ecliptic on Feb. 27, 2010 says this thing is HUGE with a massive gravity well that overcame the wide angle differential 'and' such a great distance (pic).

Originally posted by NyxOneI know you'll answer none of these questions because you're faced with someone who can actually argue.

Anybody can fill this topic with a mile of questions without ever addressing the thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions laid out in the Opening Post. Please post the link to your action-packed, information-filled 2011/2012 Information & Conspiracy Topic, so perhaps these readers can gain some understanding of exactly why Nyx is even here. Here you go (CF.com). That is a Christian Board where I have been writing since 2004 and about the same time this dwarf star began influencing Earth. Sign up and badger all the registered members to convince the whole wide world that God does not exist. Post 10,000 miles of questions on every topic and throw a ton of dust in the air, while pretending to argue the interpretations those bible-thumping degenerates for having the audacity to post their views. After all, Nyx can actually argue. Then think about heading over to a Forum to post about something Nyx 'does' believe in. Just a thought ...

edit on 3-4-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typos

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
what a curse to have to live with being so smart that no one is smarter

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

First of all, this OP is posted here to solicit advocating and opposing 'supported arguments' based upon the evidence. I am looking for link-filled rebuttals and counterproposals explaining why Greenland had sunrise two days early...

First, let’s get rid of all the crackpot theories. Earth’s rotational axis has not changed. Astronomers use telescopes every night and measure the positions of stars down to tenths of an arc second (or finer) resolution every night. If something had happened like that, everyone around here would be totally whigged out about now, yet calm prevails at observatories around the world. This is not related to the bird deaths, 2012 non-sense, magnetic pole shifting, etc.

The idea that is getting the most play and traction is that global warming is to blame...

However there are other explanations. Accuweather proposed an unusual concentration of methane in the atmosphere may have changed the index of refraction of the atmosphere at let the Sun be visible a couple of days early....

Much more likely is an atmospheric phenomena. A certain rare but understood shape of ice crystal (called a pyramidilly-terminated hexagonal prism for those following along at home) can produce a halo with a radius of 4 degrees. This halo would extend a little above the horizon giving the illusion of a sunrise.

The Half Astro-physicist's Blog

Some scientists suggest that the sun rose early due to global warming, namely, Greenland's melting ice caps

Huffington Post

Not a global phenomenon

While they disagreed on the cause of the town's early sunrise, experts did reach one consensus: This was an isolated event, not a sign of earlier spring around the Northern Hemisphere.

"In a nutshell, there can't be a change in the true sunrise, because that would require the Earth-Sun orbital parameters to change," said John Walsh, a professor of atmospheric science at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Fairbanks is located about 1 degree of latitude south of the Arctic Circle, far enough south that it does not completely lose its sun in winter, and this year the sun has followed its typical pattern in Alaska, he said.

"No changes here," he said. "We would have heard about it."

Live Science

Scientists claim to have discovered more evidence of global warming after the sun rose two days early in Greenland, apparently because melting glaciers have lowered the horizon.

The First Post

1) Scientists are hypothesizing that glacier levels located nearby have dropped and allowed to the sun to be visible sooner.
2) Another hypothesis is that there is an unusual concentration of methane gas in the atmosphere. This would have caused sunlight to bend in a way that made the sun visible to the city two days early. This bending of light is particularly important when the sun is low on the horizon (ie. sunrise or sunset). The sun barely rises in Ilulissat for a few minutes currently, so it is obviously very low on the horizon.

AccuWeather.com

It could just be an illusion, according to some scientists who believe the sun’s rays simply had a stronger bend than usual and thus made it appear to have risen earlier. Whatever happened, experts tell LiveScience it was an isolated event, not a sign of early spring for the entire hemisphere: “In a nutshell, there can't be a change in the true sunrise, because that would require the Earth-Sun orbital parameters to change,” says one professor.

newser.com

...and why Earth experienced aquifers shifts and Earth axis shifts...

I'm sorry, where's your "link filled post" that establishes that there were "aquifer shifts and Earth axis shifts?"

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You guys should realize that other Boards do not even allow me to post links to this ATS Board, because this place has a terrible reputation even among admins of other conspiracy sites.

Because we DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi Randy:

Originally posted by randyfulreply to post by PlanetXGuy

nice job your theory of passing through the gravitational pull makes perfect sense I would do the star thing and all but i am new haven't figured out all that yet more interested in peoples ideas

The Dwarf Star Event Timeline has been modified (link) to include a Saturn/ELEnin/Sun alignment on July 7, 2011 where we might see evidence of ELEnin passing through the Saturn/Sun gravity trough (USMB post). I encourage everyone to run their own investigation to separate information from the mountain of disinformation that is out there. I am no astronomer and only a truth investigator searching for what is really going on here and your assistance is greatly appreciated. Try not to feed the trolls/shills/crybabies waving their arms around to create any distraction possible to throw you off track and just follow the evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Try not to feed the trolls/shills/crybabies waving their arms around to create any distraction possible to throw you off track and just follow the evidence.

These are your orders. You will obey. Seek Truth only where I have commanded you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

E L E N I N =

E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

Show me how the one I presented is irrelevant...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hi Randy:

Originally posted by randyfulreply to post by PlanetXGuy

nice job your theory of passing through the gravitational pull makes perfect sense I would do the star thing and all but i am new haven't figured out all that yet more interested in peoples ideas

The Dwarf Star Event Timeline has been modified (link) to include a Saturn/ELEnin/Sun alignment on July 7, 2011 where we might see evidence of ELEnin passing through the Saturn/Sun gravity trough (USMB post). I encourage everyone to run their own investigation to separate information from the mountain of disinformation that is out there. I am no astronomer and only a truth investigator searching for what is really going on here and your assistance is greatly appreciated. Try not to feed the trolls/shills/crybabies waving their arms around to create any distraction possible to throw you off track and just follow the evidence.

"I am no astronomer"

Well, at least you admit you have no experience in what you're discussing.

That's a first. Lessen the bigotry and address valid points made by your opponents and we might actually get somewhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

E L E N I N =

E xtinction

L evel

E vent

N ibiru

I s

N ear

Show me how the one I presented is irrelevant...

Because any asshat can take a name and make it sound 'prophetic' in the form of an acronym?

Comets are often named after their discoverer. Or did you not know that?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I refer you to my earlier post about the lying public we know we are not told the whole truth on many events the problem is how do we get to the truth argueing amongst ourselves wont get us there we need to grow balls and argue with those in the know we all might get some real evidence and answers that way

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyful
reply to post by NyxOne

I refer you to my earlier post about the lying public we know we are not told the whole truth on many events the problem is how do we get to the truth argueing amongst ourselves wont get us there we need to grow balls and argue with those in the know we all might get some real evidence and answers that way

And not everything to do with space comes from NASA.

Yeah, I know. Blew my goddamn mind when I heard that.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

With ten other Boards to visit, God knows I have read enough from you.

2012forum, where you are known as "Terral." USMessageBoard, where you post as "Terral."
Godlike Productions, where you post as "Anonymous Coward." That's three. What are the other seven? Of course, you have your YouTube account to watch: Terral03.
edit on 3-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The OP is a total hoax, Nibiru isnt there at all and the photo is acctually a photoshop, hence the reason why its unique, no other photos like it.

Here is what is behind the blacked out square on google sky... as you will see, just more stars, no Nibiru

www.sky-map.org...

This thread should be moved to the HOAX section.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join