It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Actually I do believe we will know if the ELEnin object is a dwarf star before the September 26, 2011 alignment.

We already know that it's not a dwarf star because it would be clearly visible to the naked eye if it were. Do you know what the difference between a star, which is a body much larger even than Jupiter, and a comet, which is just a ball of dust and gas is? Do I need to post a link for you?
Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi UFO:

Originally posted by ufoinquirerempty, generic comments that could be auto responses to a common topic should just be banned...since we have concerns about disinfo agents and robots on these boards anyways...make it clear you are not these things, reply with specific points related to topics and contribute!

Generally I always stick to the topic and try to add new information with every post, but your observation in this case needs some support. This guy right here (NyxOne) has started no topics in this forum since the start of this year. He is here to disrupt our deliberations and throw as much dust into the air as humanly possible to confuse these readers and create as many rabbit holes in the process 'and' without ever addressing the evidence laid out in our presentations. The lesson I have learned is to never feed the trolls/shills/idiots that only distract attention away from our investigations of the OP topics.

Video.

We have reports that five hours ago the biggest explosion was observed (link) ever seen on the Sun.
edit on 30-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add link

I would check things a little better before trying to post something as proof, follow the link through, back to the initial reporting site, then back to the video of the event, what does it lead you too? APRIL FOOL. It would seem you just look at a headline and take that as proof...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The guy messaged me on Facebook saying he's going to have a video interview on his site (1 minute, he's a private guy he says). (Leonid Elenin that is.) And really, he's all adding up to be a totally legit person, though the blog and article commentaries preceding discovery do seem staged, but probably are due more to is increase in success over short period of time.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I will say, though, that it's still annoying we can't get someone to just plain verify they've met him - it would be so easy to fake an identity of NASA wanted to, yknow? And even his coworker has only ever emailed or phoned him since Jan 2010.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Actually evidence of a 10th planet has been around since the discovery of the ninth. However, with Voyager II's flyby of Neptune the need for a 10th planet disappeared. The 1983 article refers to data obtained from IRAS. While the researchers were uncertain of what they were seeing at the time, they later published two more articles that identified the objects as nine distant ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. IRAS found no undiscovered objects within our own solar system.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that brown dwarfs have been photographed in the visible spectrum. They produce little to no light of their own, but they have a similar composition to Jupiter and as such reflect light like a planet, meaning it would be very visible. I would suggest not using Lucus as a source. He has been caught lying and promoting frauds time and again and when called out on it and presented the facts he begins to attack the messenger instead of trying to defend his position. That is exactly how he got banned from here and GLP. Even after he has been proven 100% wrong on something he continues to keep the information on his website and acts like it is still the truth, even though he knows that it is not.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

Really. Your opinion about the facts he has collected. I actually wrote up a thread and tried doing some alternative research and found alot of evidence for some interesting cycles. The political timeline is right on as well.

There was one who went on all his threads, and he had to deal with that in his own way. The one particularly who stalked his thread has a lot of comments made but rarely offers proof, and when he does, he "chooses" a conventional source, and ignores others. I don't give those people any more credence than Sorcha Faal. ie. for example, Sorcha Faal, cia counter intelligence and Nasa, well you'd have to put them a scale,

Lucus is a great reference for real research, a good starting point.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I dont know whether or not E. L. E. nin is a dwarf star, but its a code.

Deep Impact, Elites Illuminati code words, numerology and Comet Elenin

A black president and a comet ELE. 11 years after it was discovered in 2010, E.L.E.nin was discovered. Obama is president. And I believe the one who found it, was a cia black op, and thats probably not his real name.

When you start to see through the matrix and realize their is no spoon, and frequency, and consciousness have a lot to do with events. Hijacking consciousness, or the observer effect and first putting a lot of negativity into the mix, wars, starvation has a real impact on planets, law of consequence, what we draw in,and also on who we're going permissions to. There are those who could help, Higher Ups and Families that need more permission to do so by our starting to wake up and question the meaning to life and this world, and growing our love and compassion.

The movie the taking of pelham 123, was about train disaster, and it was pushed ahead from its original starting date, and then that month and over a year, had over 100 train incidences.

Titan was written before the Titanic went down and bore a striking similarity.

Steven Greer was right about their Weird Science and Frickin Magic. And we're allowing our consciousness to be hijacked by media.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Really good thread. Asks some good questions. This post really gets into the media and the outcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

A black president and a comet ELE. 11 years after it was discovered in 2010, E.L.E.nin was discovered. Obama is president. And I believe the one who found it, was a cia black op, and thats probably not his real name
reply to post by Unity_99

WTF does that mean, 11 years after it was discovered in 2010, it 2011 right now HOW is it 11 years after it was discovered?

1. story about a boat not titanic was written about yes BUT you can not say that the story was about the titanic at all IT A GOOD STORY TO WRITE ABOUT

2. the taking of pelham 123 was about a train hijacking and involved wall street, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC AT ALL

no offense to any of you because you all have your own opinion but HOW can you cite youtube videos as VALID resources for your argument WHAT MERIT do they have in a scientifc community please enlighten me

i honestly still want someone to tell me WHY wasn't civilization destoryed time and time again when this thing was suppose to pass us because if your crack pot theories are correct this isn't the first time it would have passed earth when there were humans on it

ive asked this question and Planet X-guy told me to ask a question about the OP but he never debunked what i asked he just cited BS youtube videos that have no merit for anything scientific

i could make a youtube video saying that purple people eaters are going to invade us in 2012 or late 2011 and if i made sure it made sense and showed some BS stuff like the so-called "pictures" from the SPT then i could make it make sense

1. THE SPT doesn't take pictures because its a RADIO TELESCOPE why can't you get that through your thick skulls?

2. even if it was only visable from the southern hemisphere then WHY hasn't any telescopes seen ti why haven't any amateur astronomers seen it

there are othere countries besides the US that have telescopes in orbit and have telescopes on there ground

with all the amateur astronomers out there IM PRETTY POSTIVE if one of them found this so-called object they probably would have went public with it instead you have a bunch of youtube videos with pictures of the sun with a object that hasn't moved for YEARS

for those of you who say im a lap dog or a prop for the government

my name is dave cafarelli look my # up on facebook or whatever im a real person and i don't work for the government in anyone at all

until someone backs up there claims and "theories"about this object with actual scientific evidence then all you have is a crack pot theory that doesn't hold merit

homosapians have been around for an estimated 100,000 years WHY arn't we all dead from the amounf of times this thing should have passed us please answer this question before you say im not citing anyting 3rd person articles or anything because this is pretty open things like it mainstream science saying what im saying jsut search it yourselfs

WHY can't we see this so-called "dwarf star" right now because from things ive read if the "chemtrail" theory is real well the US is the only country that ive heard about chemtrails what about all the other countries over the globe? do the people of thsoe countries not have the ability to use telescopes hell my senior year astromoney teacher could use a #ing telescope and he was a #ing HUGE pothead

why is it whenever a comet is going to come close to earth that your theories are brought up because this isn't the first time this # has been brought up, in the 90's when comet hale-bopp came around the same thing your spewing was brought up

the fact about earthquakes and tsunami's. HOW are you not postive that the sun hasn't effect earth in any way bcause its on the end of a solar cylce and the end of these cycles are shown to effect earth. tsunamis usually happen after a earthquake takes place in the ocean not bcause a comet is passing and aligning with the earth and sun.

In November 1996 amateur astronomer Chuck Shramek of Houston, Texas took a CCD image of the comet, which showed a fuzzy, slightly elongated object nearby. When his computer sky-viewing program did not identify the star, Shramek called the Art Bell radio program Coast to Coast AM to announce that he had discovered a "Saturn-like object" following Hale–Bopp. UFO enthusiasts, such as remote viewing proponent Courtney Brown, soon concluded that there was an alien spacecraft following the comet.[50] Several astronomers, including Alan Hale,[51] claimed the object was simply an 8.5-magnitude star, SAO141894, which did not appear on Shramek's computer program because the user preferences were set incorrectly.[52]

Nancy Lieder, a self-proclaimed contactee who claims to receive messages from aliens through an implant in her brain, stated that Hale–Bopp was a fiction designed to distract the population from the coming arrival of "Nibiru" or "Planet X", a giant planet whose close passage would disrupt the Earth's rotation, causing global cataclysm.[55] Although Lieder's original date for the apocalypse, May 2003, has now passed, the imminent arrival of Nibiru is still predicted by various conspiracy websites, most of whom tie it to the 2012 phenomenon.[56]

why is everything tied to 2012? explain that to me huh nibiru was suppsoed to show in 2003 according to this lady BUT it never did so she changed here # to 2012 LIKE every other crack pot

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...:ESO-Comet_Hale-Bopp-Phot-07a-01-hires.jpg

o man looks like a brown dwarf from 2 billion miles but guess what ITS NOT its a #ing comet

i have nothing to prove because mainstream science says your wrong.

NOW PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE CORRECT AND ALL MY ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG PLEASE

i capped that because i want all you w/ your crack pot theories to notice it

edit on 2-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

I can see your a little wound up buddy
but star for you. Your points are all valid with me, but hey don't let science get in the way of a good theory lol, you have to know your questions will be ignored, and all the clap trap will be regurgitated in a fresh post tomorrow. Nothing in the Nibru story adds up but that wont stop people.

Even if you look at the original Sumerian legend it doesn't add up, in the Sumerian legend it was a planet with a long orbit, now it is a brown dwarf with 4 or 5 planets orbiting it, where did that leap come from? it returns every 3600 years, so lets see, Sumerian culture circa 4500 BC, return of planet would be at 900 BC next return would be at 2500AD, guess we have another 500 years to wait then, oh but that's right the Mayan culture predicted the end of the world in 2012 so it must be coming back then, even though the Mayan culture came some 4 - 5000 years after the Sumerian's and NEVER mention any planet coming back

People want the end of the world, the want a drama and a crisis to lighten up their dull lives, they want an end of days scenario, there are some real bad things for people to worry about, like our government being a load of back stabbing bar stewards, about the banks destroying everyone's lives, but instead of concentrating on things that really matter, on things that if we all join together we can change they want to run around like chicken little saying the sky is falling in

But its all pointless, not worth arguing with them, they are stuck in doom and gloom mode and of no real use in the fight against government corruption and misinformation so leave them to burying their heads in the sand, storing guns and ammo to fight off the effect of a second star in our system lol ignoring the fact that if a second star entered our system it would collide with our own sun and destroy everything

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi DJ:

Originally posted by DJW001We already know that it's not a dwarf star because it would be clearly visible to the naked eye if it were. Do you know what the difference between a star, which is a body much larger even than Jupiter, and a comet, which is just a ball of dust and gas is? Do I need to post a link for you?
Wikipedia

This is a serious investigation of the ELEnin Comet that appears very much to be a NASA Psyop hiding an approaching dwarf star that is the hub of a mini solar system heading for an orbit around our Sun. I went back to the beginning of the year and DJ has no topics started in this room like many other trolls/shills/whiners/complainers doing everything to throw dust in the air to create distraction after distraction. This forum is based upon attacking A THEORY or a thesis, hypothesis, proposal that 'is' presented using evidentiary support, so everyone else can draw their own conclusions. If you do not have the wherewithal to post your own '2011/2012 Information & Conspiracies' clearly labeled at the top of the Forum, then please do not read or reply to any of my topics/posts; because nothing is addressed to you. NOTHING.

There is no way possible for registered members to attack 'your theory' when you refuse to post them on your own topic using evidence, so the rest of us have the opportunity to write our rebuttals and counterproposals TO YOUR ARGUMENT. If you really think these 2011/2012 Information & Conspiracies are a bunch of nonsense, then you have no reason to be here. God knows you are not making a case for anything related to any of these topics. Go to a Religion Forum and condescend to registered members for believing in God. That would make more sense than what you are doing here. The OP of this topic contains my supported argument if anyone wants to write a serious rebuttal using whatever you call credible evidence. Good luck in the debate.
edit on 2-4-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So, we should leave you to fearmonger in peace, possibly leading people to the like of Nancy Lieder? She already told people to kill their pets when she said Planet X was returning in 2003. Imagine how much worse things could be with all the hype surrounding 2012. The science simply doesn't support a brown dwarf approaching or even one being a part of our solar system. In order for what you propose to be true all of our knowledge of astrophysics has to be wrong. We have attempted to demonstrate this time and again. Recent pictures of Elenin have even been posted. Yet you continue to ignore all of this and instead attack posters as opposed to discussing the information they present. This just shows that you don't want to hear anything other than what you spout. It's just one more example how belief in 2012 is no longer a conspiracy theory but a cult.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
everyone, just drop this "god" thing, pleeease. Im not saying there is no god. But come on, too many of you blokes are refering to the guy in the bible. You know the black book with a cross on it, written by some illuminati (or -ish) some hundred years ago.

Im all in for the whole nibiru thing, it might really happen. I frickin hope so. Stayin in this prison-like state isnt sounding much like paradise anyhow. Hey, my kids are 5 and 6 and will be forced into this f-ed up reality, based on gadgets, haircuts and big screen tv's... makes me just feel bad.

And some guy a few posts up mentioned that we should focus on the real issues here. That we should join forces against the government etc for stealing our rights...
Hey, Im a positive gut, but sorry mate, it just wont work.

unless nibiru or whatever comes around, were screwed.
We dont stand a chance against this nazi-nwo-f-ud up muthaf-ers

Happy holiday amigos! :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi Dreamer:

Originally posted by PrinceDreamerI can see your a little wound up buddy
but star for you. Your points are all valid with me, but hey don't let science get in the way of a good theory lol, you have to know your questions will be ignored, and all the clap trap will be regurgitated in a fresh post tomorrow. Nothing in the Nibru story adds up but that wont stop people.

This is from another guy that seems not to belong here. Please check the Forum Title again. Just ignore the topic and trash other members for having a Nibiru opinion that only some among us can even spell properly. Here are some facts for you:

1. NASA JPL ELEnin Comet

This is the JLP data for the NASA ELEnn Comet. I have discussions every day with a friend using a powerful telescope who has been looking for this supposed comet and the thing is just not there. However, he does find a planetary object with multiple orbiting satellites (link).

2. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on February 27, 2010 on the same day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.8. Chile Quake.

3. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on March 11, 2011 on the say day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake.

The evidence says the Earth orbited through the gravity trough that connects the Sun to a MASSIVE object that is approaching our solar system using the ELEnin orbit/flight path. That is just part of the evidence presented in the OP of this topic if anybody wants to actually debate what has already been presented.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Dreamer:

Originally posted by PrinceDreamerI can see your a little wound up buddy

This is from another guy that seems not to belong here. Please check the Forum Title again. Just ignore the topic and trash other members for having a Nibiru opinion that only some among us can even spell properly. Here are some facts for you:

1. NASA JPL ELEnin Comet

This is the JLP data for the NASA ELEnn Comet. I have discussions every day with a friend using a powerful telescope who has been looking for this supposed comet and the thing is just not there. However, he does find a planetary object with multiple orbiting satellites (link).

2. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on February 27, 2010 on the same day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.8. Chile Quake.

3. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on March 11, 2011 on the say day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake.

The evidence says the Earth orbited through the gravity trough that connects the Sun to a MASSIVE object that is approaching our solar system using the ELEnin orbit/flight path. That is just part of the evidence presented in the OP of this topic if anybody wants to actually debate what has already been presented.

Do explain why Halley didn't obliterate us.

Please tell why Hale-Bopp didn't annihilate us.

Say why McNaught didn't outright destroy us.

Do explain why the planets are not being torn out of their orbits, as that is something a brown dwarf would do.

Do explain why you keep ignoring past examples of earthquakes just as strong or even stronger than the recent examples, and why you keep ignoring the fact that the Ring of Fire is extremely volatile.

Elenin has also 'aligned' with us before. Don't see any disasters there.

And on the subject of disasters, do explain why the planetary alignment in 2000 didn't wipe out all life as we know it.

I know you'll answer none of these questions because you're faced with someone who can actually argue.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

you say that some people don't have a right to be here, why it that? because im pretty sure i have the same exact right to be here as you do pal

ive asked question hopeing you would answer them with some credible information but you still refuse to show me anything that isn't a youtube video, and instead of answering my questions you just attack what ive said.

i don't have to prove anything because WHAT im trying to show is that comet elenin is infact a comet and not a brown dwarf whioch mainstream sciene backs what, you are the one who has to prove to us that it is infact what you say it is.

I will ask the question again. Why hasn't the earth and civilization been destroyed time and time again from the passing of the "nibiru" or whatever you want to call it? This according to you has a 3600 year orbit which means it has been orbiting our star possibly for millions of years why aren't we all dead.

maybe this time you will actually answer my question instead of attacking me and saying im a troll/lap dog or whatever else you want to call me?

prove nyxone wrong and prove me wrong with credible science NOT YOUTUBE VIDEOS and people who have been shown as hoaxers, if you friend has seen this "nibiru" through his telescope why hasn't he taken pictures of it to prove what you and he believe is so true?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
caf1550:

1. story about a boat not titanic was written about yes BUT you can not say that the story was about the titanic at all IT A GOOD STORY TO WRITE ABOUT

2. the taking of pelham 123 was about a train hijacking and involved wall street, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC AT ALL

I provided the trail to draw the conclusion. It means, these luciferean/gnostic/ancient bloodlines, follow their ancient egyptian numerology and astrology SPELL CAST in books, writing, movies, music, media. They very carefully move the viewers mind through a variety of well plotted graphs of EMOTIONS, for we are consciously affecting reality as in, the Double Blind Experiment, this school is Interactive. And they're using our consciusness to bring this crap in. We wouldn't have a black president if it wasnt coded, and face E.L.E nin now. They have a HH hand to help them, the true eye of horus,. Think Old Empire, and they're Darth Vaders side, well right up until the end when he became the prodigal son.

There are far too many coincidences for many to walk away from. The trail is there for us to figure out, if we're pushing the limits of the box around us, and our consciousness. And aside from overcoming harm to others, and apathy, war and world poverty, these are the biggest tests for us here.

Anyone who is a truth seeker and seeks deeply will start to find. And we what we really need to do is find the metaphysical tools we have to counter this.

ARK: Acts Of Random Kindness. We have the ability to start to look at the really meaning of life, and not just get caught up with the materialism and life around us. In short, Take The World Out Of Our Eyes! Give to each other, try to do what our leaders don't and help the poor nations, help the poor around us, refuse to follow bad orders or go to war. Big tests. Overcome problems in our lives, or seek for help. Notice how the same things come back to haunt us, its because we havnt addressed the root problem which is in us. This world shows us our weaknesses to turn them into strengths.

And then, we can start to do the right thing: With our precious unhijacked consciousness, cancel cancel all their spellcasting. And just dream wonderful equal dreams, put up pictures and printouts of eco villages with earth ship homes and heritage seeds and picture them being built for the poor in Indonesia, Africa, India, Madagascar, South and Central America and everywhere, including here, and for the homeless. Picture love, and equality, communicating with dolphins, tech coming out and everything cleaned up, them stepping down.

We can share our dreams with emotions.

They're spell casting. They're doing: Weird Science And Frikkin Magic! They call it: Coding the Matrix. They plant "cookies" in our consciousness and hidden programs. Think digital its a great metaphor to the universe.

Titan was a huge success for a book, and stole the minds of many. It had a huge biggest ship idea, like the unthinkable titanic. Both ships went down in the North Atlantic in April after hitting an iceberg and both ships had hardly any life rafts, just enough to satisfy some draconian law.

One was in causation of the other, except they do have: . plan A, plan B, plan C waiting on the sidelines. In other words, masons built the titanic and probably a black operation ran it into the icebergs while they were partying. They do make what they can happen and their HH does the rest.

Elenin is a part of this same process and the ones they bring in through all those stargates and who are the true puppet masters to these puppets are assisting and lending a helping hand.

Proof. This is deep matrix stuff, you have to truly be a seeker. Think deep, why am I here? What is the meaning of life? In the tests of life there are A, B, C, D, E, F answers on the graded papers. Its up to us to pay attention and actually Get The World Out Of Our Eyes, and all its distractions. All others can do is nudge, nudge, nudge, but thats it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thats some deep deep stuff man im speechless

can i ask you though, Why do you think we are here, What do you think the meaning of life is.

these are probably the two most thought about question in all of mankind

If there is a reason for why we are here it is to explore i believe humanbeings have always gone out and explored, we have explored the globe now its time to explore the cosmos

thats why i don't buy into any of the 2012 "nibiru" stuff

as to the meaning of life i don't have an answer for that

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

There are over 18,000 on face book. Which also believe myths and legends are attached to the theory.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsara
reply to post by NyxOne

There are over 18,000 on face book. Which also believe myths and legends are attached to the theory.

18,000 what on Facebook? People?

And what post of mine are you quoting? My last one made no mention of any myths or legends.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I went back to the beginning of the year and DJ has no topics started in this room like many other trolls/shills/whiners/complainers doing everything to throw dust in the air to create distraction after distraction.

So this personal attack refutes my statement of fact, how exactly? Comet C2010 X-1 is exactly that, a comet. It cannot possibly be a "brown dwarf star" no matter how many times you say it is, or how many links to YouTube hoaxes you post. It is clear that I am desperately needed here because of your feeble attempt to impose your own personal agenda on this forum. Incidentally, you are welcome to post on any of the threads I have started elsewhere on this board.

There is no way possible for registered members to attack 'your theory' when you refuse to post them on your own topic using evidence, so the rest of us have the opportunity to write our rebuttals and counterproposals TO YOUR ARGUMENT.

You have had four pages to refute the flaws I have pointed out in your ridiculous pack of lies. All of my statements contain supporting links. Everyone can see that you not only refuse to address any of the issues raised, you are now hurling invective and arrogating yourself the power to determine who can or cannot participate in your thread. I find it very telling that all of your statements addressed to your detractors look like you shout at the end of every paragraph.

Go to a Religion Forum and condescend to registered members for believing in God. That would make more sense than what you are doing here. The OP of this topic contains my supported argument if anyone wants to write a serious rebuttal using whatever you call credible evidence. Good luck in the debate.

I would never be so rude as to argue with someone over a matter of sincere belief. You, however, are making claims that can be subjected to empirical proof. They are wrong.

You made a huge mistake by trying to defame an astronomer who has been making solid observations for the past three years. In that time he has discovered or recovered a dozen asteroids and comets. What have you done with your life, other than shill for internet hoaxers? Fortunately for you, Leonid Yelenin has a sense of humor and seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes as International Man of Mystery. If he were an American, he would sue the pants off you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi caf:

Originally posted by caf1550i honestly still want someone to tell me WHY wasn't civilization destroyed time and time again when this thing was suppose to pass us because if your crack pot theories are correct this isn't the first time it would have passed earth when there were humans on it.

The dwarf star orbits the Sun once every 3600 years, but this particular year this 'event' includes a summer perigee (9/11/2011) and subsequent alignment (9/26/2011), when Earth and dwarf star are only .396 AU apart. If this event took place six months earlier or later, the Earth would be on the far side of the sun and 1.614 AU away from the dwarf star and no pole shift could possibly take place. Everyone assumes the Earth is in the same position to suffer the same catastrophic terraforming events every 3600 years and that is simply not true. Then you assume the world will end in 2011 with even with Earth at the wrong place at the wrong time, but that is also not true. People are being warned so you can prepare (link) through threat assessment, contingency planning and execution of those survival strategies. My descriptions include the worst-case scenario including a geological pole shift, which I hope does not happen; but I can also see how that kind of event is in the cards should this dwarf star be MASSIVE and directly between Sun and Earth at the September 26, 2011 conjunction.

Originally posted by caf1550ive asked this question and Planet X-guy told me to ask a question about the OP but he never debunked what i asked he just cited BS youtube videos that have no merit for anything scientific

First of all, this OP is posted here to solicit advocating and opposing 'supported arguments' based upon the evidence. I am looking for link-filled rebuttals and counterproposals explaining why Greenland had sunrise two days early and why Earth experienced aquifers shifts and Earth axis shifts and major Quakes in Chile and Japan on February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 other than our planet passing through the gravity trough connecting our Sun to an approaching DWARF STAR. Does caf have anything like that? The fact that I can propose a theory does not make me any expert on this topic. In fact, before February 1, 2011 I never heard of any dwarf star and could not care less about 2012 and any of this stuff at all. I was led to this investigation by the discovery of this ELEnin Comet that seems to have more disinformation out there than information.

Originally posted by caf1550i could make a youtube video saying that purple people eaters are going to invade us in 2012 or late 2011 and if i made sure it made sense and showed some BS stuff like the so-called "pictures" from the SPT then i could make it make sense

If all caf can do is whine and cry like the too-many trolls, shills and idiots around here, then I will skip by your posts too. You guys should realize that other Boards do not even allow me to post links to this ATS Board, because this place has a terrible reputation even among admins of other conspiracy sites. Youtube is just another medium through which people exchange ideas that has become an alternative News resource for many people running away from the corrupt major media outlets. The fact that a news story appears on youtube or anywhere else does not automatically mean true of false. This is an ongoing investigation and we are simply looking for the truth about this ELEnin Comet or an inbound dwarf star that appears to be affecting our entire solar system, the Sun and Earth.

Originally posted by caf15501. THE SPT doesn't take pictures because its a RADIO TELESCOPE why can't you get that through your thick skulls?

Gather your evidence to support a 2011/2012 theory and post that in this ATS Forum, so others can come behind and agree or disagree and cry about your thick skull. Maybe you will want to offer a reply and maybe not. With ten other Boards to visit, God knows I have read enough from you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join