It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are over a million quakes a year. There are lots of big quakes. Most are not newsworthy because there are few people in places like the Aleutians. Or the quakes are considered normal in places like Japan. The Japanese are probably wondering why the recent quake in Virginia that was felt as far away as New York was newsworthy.

I redid a computation this morning and found that if you pick a day at random out of the year ther eis a 38% chance that the day is within 5 days of a 7 quake. If you lower your limits to 6 the chances are over 80% that you can pick a random date within 2 days of such a quake.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
Look at the statistics for how many earthquakes in all magnitudes occur per year. There at least 15 that are 7.0 or greater per year. There are earthquakes daily. Some days with multiple 6.0 and greater. Stop being misinformed and passing on your ignorance to others. Look up the life of comets in our solar system. The closer they get to the Sun, the more likely they are to break up. It's not hard to comprehend. Do some legit research from the last 100 years. Don't just rely on conspiracy sites that haven't put out a single credible thing ever.

Look at what is going on with the earth's magnetic field, as well as it's poles. Something MORE than a comet, and much larger because of the degree of damaging effects being caused by this object. I honestly believe it is MORE than just a comet, a dwarf star IMO, because this is a Binary Star System and most BSSs have an elliptical orbiting brother star (or sister star if you want to say that stars have a gender lol). Anyway this is the reason I believe that this large object has too much potential of being our second sun (one that isn't so bright being that it's a dwarf star)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Elenin has not caused any quakes. The alignments were no on the dates of the quakes. People claiming that either did not check or fudged the data.

Take a look at this diagram and you will clearly see that the alignments that occured between elenin, earth, and the sun on those dates are very accurate with the September 2010 Chile earthquake and the March 2011 Japan earthquake

edit on 27-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
"and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing"

Seriously..... Let me get this straight. A dwarf star is heading towards us, under a cloak. I'm guessing here, this is a Romulan plot, since it found a way to be invisible....

Please, pick a date that your supposed to be event is going to happen, so that once this date is past, you will change user names here and disappear forever.

Hey, I'l' pick one. 12/21/2012.

As stated in another thread, I simply can't wait for new years eve, 2013.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Do you have a reason for believing in a binary companion to the Sun?

I suggest that it is extremely unlikely since IRAS and WISE did surveys and found nothing. No optical survey has found a companion. What we do know from optical and gravitational studies is that any large object must be very far away. Remember that studies of other systems show that a brown dwarf is an unlikely companion for our Sun.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I did and this is what I saw.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4679d83ad3a.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98965833c7d.gif[/atsimg]

See the alignment was not on the day of the quake.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

First off there is no proof that our solar system is binary. So why claim that it is? Second, despite the popular belief on these boards, multiple star systems are in the minority. At least for our galaxy. Even if our solar system were binary it would be extremely unlikely for the binary star to be a dwarf star. Yellow dwarfs (like our Sun) tend to pair with other yellow dwarfs. Also, most partner stars do not orbit around its companion on an elliptical orbit. Instead, both the stars orbit around the barycentre, or the center of mass in the solar system. Our solar system's barycentre is slightly outside the core of the Sun. This is due to the gravitational effects of the planets, but mostly Jupiter.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Im sorry that you cannot feel the field that is connected to all. Nothing we discuss here will mean anything to you since your missing the biggest peice of the puzzle. Your still in the dream and haven't awaken yeet. Im really happy to be out of that prison and be able to see outside the box. Don't worry you will get all your questions answered someday.

I feel the field and it's getting stronger but it might be because i have opened my chakras so I cant be sure if the strenght is because of that or higher vibration. I don't really care much about the theories/science. If I need it I will understand it. I will do what I am meant to do and that's that. I wish all that reads this a happy day.

reply to post by apushforenlightment

I'm glad that you found this field.

As for me I am not constrained or in prison. I would suggest that there are alternative spiritual pathways.

reply to post by stereologist

Ok i've tried to warn some people, and it just doesn't seem to be working, should stop wasting my time? I will however continue to inform others who have an a spiritual understanding of this and continue my decalcification process of the pineal gland and connect to my spiritual self. I have been preparing my psyche for the approach of our intergalactic allies who have always known that it takes much ridicule, humility, and self-sacrifice to achieve godhead.
This I have been practicing for quite some time now and is vital for the survival of the human race at this time in our history as a species. Please do not shrug this off a hogwash, I am trying to help us.

edit on 27-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: quoted posts

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ok i've tried to warn some people, and it just doesn't seem to be working, should stop wasting my time? I will however continue to inform others who have an a spiritual understanding of this and continue my decalcification process of the pineal gland and connect to my spiritual self. I have been preparing my psyche for the approach of our intergalactic allies who have always known that it takes much ridicule, humility, and self-sacrifice to achieve godhead. This I have been practicing for quite some time now and is vital for the survival of the human race at this time in our history as a species. Please do not shrug this off a hogwash, I am trying to help us.

Seeking spiritual guidance is an important part for most people. What is weird though is that people sometimes try to connect the spiritual with the world. For example, you claim you are decalcifying your pineal gland. How do you know that? How can anyone tell the state of their pineal gland?

Why bother to claim something like that when it probably isn't true?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If it was a dwarf star we would have known by now. There is no proof of a dwarf star. All planets are where they need to be. We would have felt the effects of a dwarf star days ago as it approached us. Why do religious people always want to destroy the world or think they know whats going to happen? You're all far more depressing and evil than I am and I have a horrible outlook on the world haha.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Seeking spiritual guidance is an important part for most people. What is weird though is that people sometimes try to connect the spiritual with the world. For example, you claim you are decalcifying your pineal gland. How do you know that? How can anyone tell the state of their pineal gland?

The minerals Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, and Manganese can all help to decalcify the Pineal gland. Essentials oils can also be used to help decalcify the gland, but the most effective way to help decalcify the Pineal Gland is to simply listen to Binaural brain entrainment, which can either be heard in Alpha waves, Beta waves, or Theta waves(Theta being the most effective of the three) and what these sound frequencies do is synchronize both hemispheres of the brain, opening up new neuropathways between the left and right hemispheres. The most important thing that Binaurals do is decalcify the pineal gland which will enhance and heighten spiritual awareness. Carrier tones used in these binaural recordings also influence consciousness and can activate different chakras in your body, especially the Crown chakra. Here take a look this> Pineal Stimulation Brainwaves and then tell me it is all hogwash, and don't say they are just trying to make money
. Just because there are so many crooked people out there like that doesn't mean they're ALL just doing it for the money, yes they may need a few bucks to survive but this is the real thing believe me

edit on 28-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar and link

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx

The minerals Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, and Manganese can all help to decalcify the Pineal gland. Essentials oils can also be used to help decalcify the gland, but the most effective way to help decalcify the Pineal Gland is to simply listen to Binaural brain entrainment, which can either be heard in Alpha waves, Beta waves, or Theta waves(Theta being the most effective of the three) and what these sound frequencies do is synchronize both hemispheres of the brain, opening up new neuropathways between the left and right hemispheres. The most important thing that Binaurals do is decalcify the pineal gland which will enhance and heighten spiritual awareness. Carrier tones used in these binaural recordings also influence consciousness and can activate different chakras in your body, especially the Crown chakra. Here take a look this> Pineal Stimulation Brainwaves and then tell me it is all hogwash, and don't say they are just trying to make money
. Just because there are so many crooked people out there like that doesn't mean they're ALL just doing it for the money, yes they may need a few bucks to survive but this is the real thing believe me

edit on 28-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar and link

Wow, my BS meter may have actually broke with this post.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok I think I should stop wasting my time
I've tried to warn humanity and now it seems that it is getting too late

edit on 28-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If you feel like it's a waste of time then sure, you should stop. You can't do any good on a site like this. If you had a blog I'd read it as I'm interested in some of the same topics.

I tried Binaural Beats meditation once and it made me feel physically ill. I wasn't right for a full 24 hours. I enjoy simple meditation based on some Buddhist techniques though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Elenin and quakes. What are some of you smoking?

Elenin, or better, what's left of it, has about as much gravitational influence on the earth
as a socker ball in low earth orbit.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i bet the guy who discovered this comet wishes he named it something else all this cause ELE is in the name smh once this passes will you all start saying its turning around lmao

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmokeydogg7

He had no choice.

Leonid Elenin is his name...

ELE was just on my the twits who wish for doom.

No doom!

Boom!...?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ok I think I should stop wasting my time I've tried to warn humanity and now it seems that it is getting too late

Were you trying to warn humanity or sell "pineal gland decalcification" CDs? Either way, you're right. It's too late. See you in 2012.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm gonna go ahead an ask the obvious question here. How does calcium decalcify something? I would think that adding calcium to something made of/covered in calcium would just make it more calcified. Furthermore, are you saying that people have had their corpus callosum severed due to a hemispherectomy are incapable of attaining enlightenment?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join