It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines on the ground in Libya ( active now )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by pepsi78

Never said it was I just appreciate & respect their efforts unlike the cowardly wimps who bag the military. Anybody want the bag the troops I call you out now! hahahahahahaaha!

why dont you **** off and join them then...

they are just as foolish as you, they dont even know what they are putting their lives in danger for, they live in a patriotic brainwashed bubble.. invented by the elite who sit in their mansions drinking champagne and sleeping with hookers.

the only true heroes are the ones who protect their countires not the ones invading others..

You have been brainwashed like lots of other people on this forum to make you believe what we are doing is totally wrong and evidently turning you against your own country, they say the CIA infiltrates a country and turns its people against the government is what they are doing to western citizens, soon they will succeed and anarchy will erupt in the US, UK and other countries, the days of patriotism has gone, soon people will turn on their own country, just what they want, people you are being brainwashed everyday to turn against your own people and country, i hope there are still enough non brainwashed patriot people to squash and rid people like you when TSHTF, because unfortunatly theres no cure for it, once you have been brainwashed its too late.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this is what countries like iran and others are doing to western countries...

Former CIA agent tells: How US infiltrates "civil society" to overthrow governments
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

They are winning, every day i see people on here saying how bad the US government are, how evil the western world countries are.... and this is from people who are from these countries!!!! turning against their own people and country, its quite scary to think people are turning against their own people but just shows how much power other countries can have, so much propaganda to make you all believe what the US is doing is wrong, the whole oil conspiracy is so wide spread now almost everyone blieves it, and it will only get worse and eventually civil war in places like the US and UK.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

nice on mate, read back through the first page I had you from the start hahahhahha

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue

I doubt it mate, so, does your "woman" play fetch and sleep on the end of your bed.

I don't doubt it! I know it! Still call your bluff wimp!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

just been reading through this hilarious thread. so your an aussie but you keep going on about american military?? im ex army myself and have massive respect for what my friends do but there is nothing patriotic or honourable about occupying a country on the false pretense of democracy. if we the west were actually being threatened by gadaffi i would be fully behind attacking him but he didnt, while i dont agree with what he has done its not our place to police the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

You seem to miss the point of true loyalty. It's about not caring about the circumstance of why they are there, it's the fact they are there doing their best risking their lives. it's not about agreeing with the circumstance of why it's about saying thank you to the troops for their sacrifice! Think about it! They are all heroes..... Don't care what anybody else I just respect them and are appreciative!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

dont you dare try and tell me i dont understand i was in the army and i had the mindset to gladly die for my country. if you havent served then it is you that doesnt understand. if you want to show them true respect just try and put yourself in their shoes.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You have been brainwashed like lots of other people on this forum to make you believe what we are doing is totally wrong and evidently turning you against your own country, they say the CIA infiltrates a country and turns its people against the government is what they are doing to western citizens, soon they will succeed and anarchy will erupt in the US, UK and other countries, the days of patriotism has gone, soon people will turn on their own country, just what they want, people you are being brainwashed everyday to turn against your own people and country, i hope there are still enough non brainwashed patriot people to squash and rid people like you when TSHTF, because unfortunatly theres no cure for it, once you have been brainwashed its too late.

do you work for the goverment? for one i am not brainwashed by anyone, i am an individual and i have my opinions. whatever way you look at it, it is wrong what they are and have been doing for the last 10 years or so. murder is wrong and is the biggest sin in most religions and cultures around the world, they are invading countries and the sole purpose is for natural resources and just to make the elite richer, and they do not care who gets in their way.. you my friend are the one who is brainwashed believing the propaganda that is thrown at us from all directions.. and you are just a number to them.
i will not be rising up against my country or goverment, you will never see me at a march or protest and when the s does hit the fan, ill only be worried about protecting my friends and family.
to quote you and the last line of your post, i hope it is not too late for you to wake up and look at the world around you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Don't feed the trolls, of either side, and let's please have some civility or your respective points will (and should) be ignored.

As a former marine I wish them luck and safe service but I can not condone the use of military force in a campaign that does not involve the United States and serves no defensive purpose.

Get the discussion back on track or this thread will likely be closed.

Peace
KJ

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The final result is that another country gets robed of it's resources, it is the main key objective here in Libya.
Call in rescue of the population as a cover up, get the resources flowing down the line.
Liberation for OIL
how heroic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join