It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Fires Prophecy of the Aniishinabe (Ojibway, Ojibwe or Chippewa)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the wendigo is the greed monster
it could only be killed by getting it to eat itself
once it started chewing on its own foot
it couldn't stop till it had eaten itself

that is the problem
cancer has the same problem
a certain percentage of the population is sick
they are running things
sociopaths, psychopaths
basically pathetic beings

The Old Man From the Sky knows the answers

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thanks for the link brother, I enjoyed the serpents prophecy. My mind was racing as I read it drawing conclusions and connecting the dots. I think the red serpent is the soviet union and the white serpent is the U.S.A. I say this because when the cold war started between Russia and the U.S.A , the government was actively sterilizing my people and waging a secret war to remove us from the face of the earth. The white serpent released the red man who was by then broken and hurt as a people from all the terrible things the white serpent did to him.the serpent then turned his attention to the red serpent and more or less let the red man recover while he watched. The part where most of the white serpent leaves but part of him remains represents those of our white brothers who choose the spiritual path and remain with the red man. Not all will choose, most will not let go and therefore leave. I am still not sure who the black serpent embodies.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this for a MAC..I tried to open it with OPERA browser and it would show nothing at all on that page so I read it where it was posted for a MAC...Thanks....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For those who still cling the the theory that native peoples are here because of the bering land strait I would like to point out part of my peoples creation story. We are known as the ojibwe, ojibway, and chippewa to the other peoples of the world, but we call ourselves the aniishinabe. In the Ojibwe language if you break down the word Aniishinabe, this is what it means: ANI (from whence) NISHINA (was lowered) ABE (the male of the species).
If we were from asia why state we were lowered to the earth by the creator here in this land? Much of our history and ancient knowledge is scattered across the tribes of the aniishinabe as a result of the boarding school era. When the white race first came to this country the church decided even though our religious beliefs mirrored their own, that they could not in good conscience take this land from a people who believed in god. So instead a campaign of lies and deceit ensued to portray the red man as a godless heathen. This would lay to rest the conscience of those who did not know the truth and allow them to take what they thought should be theirs since their technology was superior to the native peoples. Of course it the war technology was superior, the red race was still living in harmony with mother earth. Our task was not to find a way to kill creation and mother earth, it was to care for it. Our technology reflected this way of life. Contrary to popular beliefs regarding native peoples we did have writing. Our holy texts were recorded on birch bark scrolls. It was kept secret since the church embarked on a campaign to destroy all of our holy teachings. I shudder to think if any of the information was lost forever to the sands of time. One translation that compiled much of our ancient knowledge is recorded in the Mishomis Book.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And another thing I would like to add as proof we are in the times of the seventh fire. The seven fires prophecy speaks of a time when the midewiwin water drum will sound again. This has happened already here on my reservation in recent times. The midewiwin lodge is active here. My people are slowly turning back to the traditional ways but it is a slow process. Many are still caught up in the materialistic lifestyle. The protests around the world to an extent played out on a much smaller scale here on my reservation. There were protests against the tribal government as the people demanded true leaders. Our leadership at the time was corrupt and cared nothing for the people. They misappropriated funds, employed only their own close friends and family, and many other things. They also began a campaign of intimidation against those who stood before them. The sad thing is the people did win a new leadership, however they turned out be worse than the last leadership. This is a lesson to the peoples of the world. When you get rid of one bad leader, there are many more willing to take their place. They will tell you what you want to hear, then forget about you once they have power. The evil in their hearts will lead them to bad choices. Selfishness will reign supreme where brotherhood and love belong. One of my close friends who helped get the new leadership elected was telling me about how he regretted his decision to help these corrupt people get into power.This friend is extremely intelligent. I told him I always knew he was a good man since my childhood. That it was not entirely his fault that he was tricked into believing them. It is a good man who can admit when he is wrong and learns from his mistakes. The foolish man does not admit mistakes nor learns from them. When he asked for my advice I said " Use your knowledge for good not evil, the two can seem very similar at times. Meaning do not give your trust blindly, keep a watchful eye for trickery. look past the words and find deeper meaning in the person to gauge their intent. This is one of the gifts given to me by the creator. I am able to see people for who they truly are upon meeting them. I once thought everyone was capable of this but learned it was not so as my life experiences have taught me. I believe everyone is capable of doing this but many discard these warnings given to them by their spirit. Another name for it is intuition. Ask yourself this question, have you ever met a person you never had contact with before and knew deep down that they were not what they seemed? Only to later find out that your thoughts were true regarding that person. For me I get a very uneasy feeling and my stomach hurts when these people are near me. That is a sign to be more aware of what my spirit body is trying to warn me of. It was hard putting this into words since this is the first time I have tried. Hope this helps somebody out there. I have never communicated this openly with the outside world before but I feel compelled to share my knowledge with you all. What you do with it is entirely up to you. We all must travel our own paths, most stray from the path, but remember your brothers and sisters can help guide you back. It is my hope that all of our paths converge at the home of our creator. I wish to see none of my brothers and sisters to be lost along the way. For those of you who have come across this knowledge, your life has taken you in such a direction that you were meant to find it. Everything is connected, science is in the stages of proving this. You just have to open your eyes to see. Love your brothers and sisters and walk in beauty.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for this post! I'm Potawatomi Indian, and I always enjoy reading things involving the culture.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

Wonderfully wise words, brother, and I am glad to have heard them.

My family is working hard to try to find our way out of the darkness that's been surrounding us, and into a place that, though harder to travel and live on, will be much more satisfying and... right.

Also, I know what you're speaking of when you talked about the feelings from people that you just met.

I do the same, and, in fact, connect to people on such a level that i can feel the emotions they are feeling / etc. Can be very disconcerting at times, but I do what I can to help them through issues they are having.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I too am Ojibwe also Oglala sioux, just wanted to thank you for talking about the seven fires prophecy. I was told about it when my son was first born, his father is also Ojibwe, turtle mountain band. I lived on the turtle mountain reservation when I first heard of the seven fires. I remember it because my friend who walks the native road looked into my sons eyes, and my son reminded him of the boy with the strange light in his eyes, because my son has the most awesome color blue violet, and light in his eyes. I think we are in the last of these seven fires, and there is a lot to learn from native views. Thanx for the post,
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was out walking on the ice today
when it is gone we will travel by boat

this is how we came along the edge of the ice
stone tools match here to there
clovis i think
match european tools at 17 ooo years ago
if i have the story right

i believe that was the last wave...we have been travelling towards where we settled for a long time.

ps
the rothschildes "red" shields invented and funded communism and fascism
gwb even acknowlrdged the us constitutional debt to Deganawidah's constitution of the six nations
the Bankers hate that word constitution as we have seen
ther favorite system is the communist chinese
but those people are secretly confucian and they HATE the bankers for what they have done to the chinese people..as do the russians hate the banker funded bolshevics, the oligarchs, today

so i ask you to consider it is not the russian people
it is the bankers
read closely the part about the relationship between red and white
try the UN as the RED

Joel Skousan who regularly appears on both rense and alex jones
he is saying the same as I am
and he is a technical and political analyst
his father was one of the original truthers back in the 60s

though it is good to hold your own opinion
I may be mistaken

here we use the word Wendat or Wyandot
Island people, our land was/ is the thirty thousand Islands

edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

My best advice to you is move away from the cities at the very least. My people were led to the great lakes region by the creator near the present day Madeline island. It is the island spoke of in our prophecies where they speak of the island shaped like a turtle. Common sense tells me we were led here for our protection in the times of the great changes that are coming. Go where you feel is right. You will know where it is because it will feel right to you. Do not second guess yourself. The first place that comes to mind is the right one. Sorry I can't explain any better than that, it's very difficult putting it into words. It is good that you listen to your spirit, it is warning you that something is wrong. Many people are awakening to the truth in our present day but find the whole truth to be quite elusive. This is not what our creator intended.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Something else I would bring to this thread is
"The Old Man From The Sky"
and also the "Memeguishewok"

I would ask anyone who speaks with elders
might ask them about these beings

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

We and the Iroquis, Ojibway, and the Huron were bark eaters
I would say find out all the old ways as possible

Bark tastes better when you know how it is done.
I would also say take the best of what we have learned from all peoples
and combine them
this was the message I was given
we do have the old ways before us
but we must learn them now while we have access...

I would also say that those the spirit world can commincate with
they do and will
one must be listening and willing to hear and see...and feel

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar
reply to post by Jomina

My best advice to you is move away from the cities at the very least. My people were led to the great lakes region by the creator near the present day Madeline island. It is the island spoke of in our prophecies where they speak of the island shaped like a turtle. Common sense tells me we were led here for our protection in the times of the great changes that are coming. Go where you feel is right. You will know where it is because it will feel right to you. Do not second guess yourself. The first place that comes to mind is the right one. Sorry I can't explain any better than that, it's very difficult putting it into words. It is good that you listen to your spirit, it is warning you that something is wrong. Many people are awakening to the truth in our present day but find the whole truth to be quite elusive. This is not what our creator intended.

I am very much in tune with my intuition and my connection to spirit, and firmly follow my instincts when they show. That's for sure.

My wife is also very much being spoken to by animals... they're showing themselves to her constantly now. One trouble with that is sometimes it is difficult to interpret what they're wanting to say lol

In either case, we both feel pulled to a certain area of the country and are trying to figure out a way to get there and find the spot we are being pulled to. We're poor, I'm blind, and we've got 2 little ones (one severely autistic), and those things can make it all difficult.

But we feel that we have til summer to get there and get ourselves started. Just the impression we're both getting, if that makes sense.

By the way, you mention the turtle island... I am not far from that place, myself, and hold in my ancestry Chief Little Turtle (one of my grandfathers). Don't know why, but every time you mention turtles, that pops into my mind hehe

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Rezwar

We and the Iroquis, Ojibway, and the Huron were bark eaters
I would say find out all the old ways as possible

Bark tastes better when you know how it is done.
I would also say take the best of what we have learned from all peoples
and combine them
this was the message I was given
we do have the old ways before us
but we must learn them now while we have access...

I would also say that those the spirit world can commincate with
they do and will
one must be listening and willing to hear and see...and feel

I've had bark myself and find it very satisfying when done well!

I agree fully about taking the best of what we have learned and combining them together. I really feel that is the way things are going to be in the next stage of things.

The animal spirits have been presenting themselves to my wife on an almost constant basis, especially over the past 3 weeks or so. She's been gathering her Medicine to make use of when we move on from the place we are now, as am I (and taking the time to learn all the things I am being told to learn).

Exciting times, indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jo:
I hope my opinion isn't too forward:
often with wild animals it is confirmation of what you are thinking or discussing
they will get your attention to convey a message of sorts from the spirit world.
with tame animals they sometimes learn to communicate on their own

what ever you do
don't get caught flat footed against winter
in the other seasons it isn't so bad
but in winter you have much less choices

i feel things are happening now
the third shaking started when the attack on Libya fit the requirements for the definition of a world war
(on terror)
something about now the african continent is included..
so i think you may be correct

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Jo:
I hope my opinion isn't too forward:
often with wild animals it is confirmation of what you are thinking or discussing
they will get your attention to convey a message of sorts from the spirit world.
with tame animals they sometimes learn to communicate on their own

what ever you do
don't get caught flat footed against winter
in the other seasons it isn't so bad
but in winter you have much less choices

i feel things are happening now
the third shaking started when the attack on Libya fit the requirements for the definition of a world war
(on terror)
something about now the african continent is included..
so i think you may be correct

The Libya issue was definitely a bit warning shot across my bow, for sure.

Your thoughts about the animals is right on. As an example:

A couple of days ago my wife was at work... she is outside most of the day while there. She was thinking of something, when she saw a bear shadowed out in a piece of wood (yes, i know, some people will talk about the Jesus on a piece of toast and all that... well.. think what you may lol). Anyhow, the bear was an answer to her thoughts, and it clicked with her big time.

So she asked if that was the answer... out of nowhere, an owl hooted, very close by. There's not many owls around where she works lol.

So she looked in the direction of the hoot, and saw something reflecting on the ground... Walking over to it, she saw it was a can of chewing tobacco... The brand? Kodiak.

She was pretty well tripping out at that point, and understood completely that it was a message.

(for those that don't believe in this kind of thing... move along. I've no interest in your contrary opinions. you know what you know, and i know what I know.)

Another time, she found a feather in a spot that she felt pulled to. She thought that she should keep it as part of her medicine, but that still, silent voice said that it was not for her, it was to be used for something else. She looked over at a cirvular portion of ground that no grass or plants has grown in since the time she started working there (4 years ago). She walked over to it and planted the feather in the ground, quill down, and asked the creator to bless the spot.

3 days later, grass was growing in the spot.

This is the type of thing we have happening to us on a daily basis now, and we feel the compulsion that time is coming, very soon, to move to a spot. That spot we don't know of yet, but I just "know" that when I see it, i'll know it, and that's where we plant ourselves.

I do feel the direction, and have a good idea of the area it's in, but we'll know it later, I guess. Things will lead us.

Anyhow, I don't know why I felt compelled to speak this all out publicly here, and I'll probably get ridicule for it, but it's something I thought those posting here might understand and be able to help us with.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So you guys aren't talking about a prophecy passed down through your family, but you're talking about a prophecy on a website that was created after the fact? /facepalm
And just because the guy mentions your tribe you believe him?
Don't get me wrong, I believe these are important times, but if you didn't get this prophecy from your parents, it probably isn't true, even if the last fire turns out correct. I mean who doesn't realize were at the point where we all die or live in peace? We've known that since the atomic bomb was created.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I think you missed the point of his post.

He said that he had heard the prophecy when he was young from his family, and has seen copies of it on the Internet, but those were missing parts.

Then, he found this one linked here, and realized that it was the closest to what he had been told.

So he is sharing it with others, so they can know about it, as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You need to pay more attention friend. I only posted the web site because of the fact that it was very close to what I was taught as a child. This information contained on the web site comes from the Mishomis book, a collection of our holy texts that were preserved on birch bark scrolls and translated into english. Our knowledge is preserved and passed down verbally however the birch bark scrolls which are used to preserve the accuracy of our teachings were hidden for a long time because of the church's attempts to destroy them. The very same scrolls mentioned in the prophecies I might add. They have already been found and my people are returning to the old ways. I am in no way trying to deceive anyone. I know that in these times people must be cautious of where they place their trust. Read them and see for yourself. If it's not for you and you fail to heed their warnings, then that's your choice. But do not just dismiss them outright.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join