It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600 mile global underwater tunneling project? Could this have triggered Haiti earthquake????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
NEVERMIND GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER PROGRAMMING>>>> Been ridiculed and found this to be a hoax....

"The Florida - Haiti Interstate Tunnel, I-95U or Caribbean International Highway Route 1 is an under construction underwater highway tunnel spanning from southern Florida, outside of Miami to northern Haiti"

conworld.wikia.com...

From OrionHunterX
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it possible this underwater tunnel system triggered the HAITI earthquake? What about possibly rupturing the Caribbean plate??? Am I being fearful and paranoid here? This just seems like a bad idea to me....
edit on 25-3-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

There's no such thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Can you elaborate, its not real??

i95u.com...
www.saintmarconline.com...
and many others...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If you had an underwater highway system, how in the world would you get oxygen, totally impossible...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This has to be a hoax.
I live in Florida and havent heard of such a thing

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If it's real, it hasn't started yet.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have never heard of such a tunnel.

And, beyond that - no, it could not possibly cause it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by usaman1983

Have you heard of the English/France Chunnel?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Its not impossible to build underwater tunnels.

Why does Chadwickus say it does not exist?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Besides, putting a tunnel across a tectonic plate is beyond stupid beyond reality, even for rich people, and the billion dollar (escalated to 1.8 billion) cost, is just, well, just is ludicrous! LOL!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Try hitting other links or Dogpile it yourself! You don't build a coffin across tectonic plates!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry bro. this is a 2 year old hoax.
We can't even drill oil wells under water that don't leak.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why would people already in Miami want to go to the western hemisphere's poorest country? A devastated country first by their government, and then by natural disasters with no white san beaches, LOL! Sounds like a wish and a prayer for poor Haitians!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by guessing

Try hitting other links or Dogpile it yourself! You don't build a coffin across tectonic plates!

Maybe your right, but why does lets say JAPAN live where they do?

They built an empire on tectonic plates.

no offence intended for the purposes of exploration

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Really a hoax?? Where can I find a link that says that??
My suspicions where to be skeptical. I just thought WOW REALLY?

PS, Not a Bro

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by Starwise

No. I'm pretty sure the Haiti quake was God's judgement on the nation practicing vodoo and witchcraft. I'm haitian btw. I'm the ONLY one in my family that acknowledges this however.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Saw part of a Discovery Channel episode today during lunch, about why so many people, and 20 of the world's largest cities lie on active tectonic plates. It's because the money you can make from the natural resources plate movement reaps (oil, agricultural rich soil, tourism, breathtaking scenery, opportunity, etc...), outweighs the chance that a big disaster happens in your lifetime 40 to 1, (even calculated that if you lose everything you gained living there).

But there is nothing of value in Haiti, they don't even own their own Island!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay so I found a link regarding it as a hoax, but really wouldnt that what TPTB want you to think? I could get all sci fi on ya but wont. It could always be a cover for something else, made to be a hoax about a road but not really a road.....we could be dealing with alien underwater technology for all I know...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

At its lowest point, it is 75 metres (250 ft) deep.[3][4][5] At 37.9 kilometres (23.5 mi), the Channel Tunnel possesses the longest undersea portion of any tunnel in the world, although the Seikan Tunnel in Japan is both longer overall at 53.85 kilometres (33.46 mi), and deeper at 240 metres (790 ft) below sea level.

The chunnel.

When they're building these undersea tunnels, a person would hope that they would research thoroughly.

I thought that there's a plate boundary somewhere in the gulf, the north end of the South American plate, and the south end of the North American plate. That doesn't sound like a tunnel I would trust, if in it, in an earthquake there....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So this was known to very few. Here we have a country hellbound on owning every other country! In addition, they have their own citizens living in substandard conditions without healhtcare, tossed on the streest, and homeless, 25% of US children are homeless and living in motel rooms and makeshift homes.

They spent billions on bank bailouts and illegal wars.

And give all the tax dollars they can to corporate middle men instead of the "pinky commy thing to do" run it at cost as a government program, for the best service at the lowest cost or covered as a part of taxes!!!!!!!!

And, in addition they fund space programs and secret underground highways, which won't be worth millions to build now would it!

What an incredible joke it is.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join